Have Lipstick and Laptop Will Travel
Latest Blog Posts »
- Sorry Excuses and a Hall Pass 4 months ago When I started this blog less than a year ago, I had too much time on my hands.
- Christmas 2012 6 months ago 'Twas the day after Christmas and all through the house not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse. The treasured, precious, post-holiday peace - what bliss!We've now survived our second Christmas in Germany. In many ways this was better than last Christmas, as we're more settled and have worked...
- Cherishing Traditions: American Thanksgiving in Germany 6 months ago Thanksgiving has always been my favorite holiday.Unlike Christmas, which is mired in commercialism and bears the "burden" of thoughtful gift giving, lavish decorating, and endless obligatory festivities (kids' school parties, your
- Growing an International Family Through Exchange 7 months ago At a reunion with my host family October 2012Sometimes I'm not sure how to answer simple questions like "How many children do you have?" or "How many brothers and sisters do you have?"Because in addition to my four biological children, and my two biological brothers and four step siblings, I have...
- Apologies! Life got in the way... 8 months ago So this is something of a travel sm
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Have Lipstick and Laptop Will Travel has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!