Life in Kuwait
Latest Blog Posts »
- Potty Mouth 1 week ago The owner of Better Books has a potty mouth!"jesus gdf christ kuwaitis can't agree on when to pray 5 times and they can't tell the difference between a ٢ and a ٣ no wonder this country is screwed"Um, wasn't she in trouble for having mixed classes? Yet she advertises for mixed...
- New stores in The Bazaar area of Avenues 1 week ago Now that Centerpoint, Homecentre and a couple of shoe shops have opened are there any stores not located in the Avenues? This new area is located below KidZania, below the gold shops as of right now there are very few people in the area which is good for those who want an area without millions of...
- Is this Arab mascot really offensive or are some people Overreacting? 1 week ago So a high school in Coachella, California has been asked to remove their "Arab" mascot as it is deemed "offensive and stereotypical," the American-Arab Anti-Discrimination Committee snet a letter to the school to remove their mascot which they've had since the 1920's. The Arab mascot was chosen to...
- Gold Souk and The Bazaar areas - Now Open in Avenues 1 week ago The new gold area called "Gold Souk" and "The Bazaar" is now open in Avenues, the top floor is full of gold stores but not all of them have opened up yet while the area downstairs has several shops like Centerpoint and Home Centre.Now you can really shop for everything in one place and it's...
- KSA offers permanent residency relief for foreign wives of Saudis 1 week ago Foreign mothers of Saudi children will be given permanent residence in the Kingdom without sponsors, the Council of Ministers said on Monday. They will also receive educational and health services like other Saudis.The Cabinet, chaired by Crown Prince Salman, deputy premier and minister of...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Kuwait Gold Award!
This blog won the Gold Award for best expat blog in Kuwait!Copy and paste code to display the Gold Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 5 reviews on Life in Kuwait
08:19 AM February 12, 2013
Great blog and loads of information about Kuwait!
12:54 PM March 16, 2013
nice blog,but hey i need your help. am planning my industrial training and am really interested in Kuwait.can anyone hook me up with Kuwait crude oil refining company so i can submit my form or there website.
14:24 PM August 18, 2013
Perfect blog about Kuwait! With so many places to visit listed you can have a great time!
22:03 PM August 21, 2013
I absolutely LOVE this blog! Every time I get on the site I learn something new and exciting about Kuwait! I personally have never visited Kuwait, but the information posted on this blog really makes me want to take my next vacation there! Thanks to the administrator(s) of this blog for doing such an excellent job!
16:44 PM November 25, 2013
Been in Kuwait for awhile and didn't know half of what I learned from this blog. Informative and Straight to the Point. Keep up the great work!