Life in Kuwait
Latest Blog Posts »
- The great global food Gap 3 hours ago A Kuwaiti family was included in the article The great global food gap but judging from the picture I think this might be a an old story condsidering the cost of food in Kuwait today.
- Al Berdawny Restaurant 1 day ago If you're looking for a nice quiet place to dine you should try Al Berdawny Lebanese restaurant. You have a wide variety of Lebanese dishes to choose from and can
- Bait Al Outhman Museum 1 day ago I've found my new favorite museum! I saw a tour ad
- Jaime Oliver Products at XCITE 3 days ago XCITE AlGhanim introduced us to their new Jaime Oliver line of products which was held at Gaucho Grill in Avenues Mall. There is an all-in-one cooker introduced to us that does several types of
- Converse teams up with Marimekko 4 days ago Converse teams up with Marimekko, a Finnish company known for its original prints and colors, for their 2013 line of sneakers.
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Gold Award!
This blog won the Gold Award for best expat blog in Kuwait!Copy and paste code to display the Gold Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Life in Kuwait
08:19 AM February 12, 2013
Great blog and loads of information about Kuwait!
12:54 PM March 16, 2013
nice blog,but hey i need your help. am planning my industrial training and am really interested in Kuwait.can anyone hook me up with Kuwait crude oil refining company so i can submit my form or there website.