The Riviera Grapevine
Latest Blog Posts »
- Ask A Local: Favourite Wine Bars on the French Riviera 1 year ago I have a wonderful network here on the Côte d’Azur of locals who are a fountain of knowledge when it… The post Ask A Local: Favourite Wine Bars on the French Riviera appeared first on The Riviera Grapevine.
- Where to Buy Wine on the French Riviera: VinAzur 1 year ago My second post in a week about the arrival of the rosé season. Excited? Me? Last year I sat… The post Where to Buy Wine on the French Riviera: VinAzur appeared first on The Riviera Grapevine.
- Celebrate the New Vintage 2015 Rosé at Château de Bellet 1 year ago You may have noticed that the rosé season has well and truly arrived. To celebrate, Château de Bellet are… The post Celebrate the New Vintage 2015 Rosé at Château de Bellet appeared first on The Riviera Grapevine.
- Christmas in Provence's Vineyards - 2015 Events, Dates and Locations 1 year ago Looking for an alternative to gluhwein and gingerbread this festive season? Or simply looking for a chance to find… The post Christmas in Provence’s Vineyards – 2015 Events, Dates and Locations appeared first on The Riviera Grapevine.
- Olives on the French Riviera 1 year ago Grape harvest season may be well and truly over, but the shorter days and cooler nights of November can… The post Olives on the French Riviera appeared first on The Riviera Grapevine.
Contest Entries »
- Nice Wine! Hidden Grapes of the French and Italian Riviera Expat Blog Awards 2013 One of the more exciting aspects of the big move overseas is in discovering the gastronomic delights of your new homeland. Kangaroo in Sydney? Champagne in Champagne? The spectrum runs from the weird to the wonderful!The last seven years for this...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on The Riviera Grapevine
12:43 PM March 15, 2014
What a wonderful way of life. I manage to sample this twice a year when in Provence and sailing the Riviera......a great combo with Oz. When I retire from FI hospitality I shall open a tiny wine bar down there with evening tastings under the balmy sunsets. Enjoy.