Latest Blog Posts »
- 15 Things that Prove My Husband Loves Me 3 days ago Last week, my husband and I celebrated our 15th wedding anniversary. While my facebook post is the most accurate way to describe it – -the fact is, we’re together after 15 years, and happy to be in this place despite all the hard freaking work that goes into a marriage. But I’m not...
- RV Post for Engchik 2 weeks ago I recently guest blogged Harper’s Ferry Road Trip RV-Style, for Engchik, a food and lifestyle blog. It’s a quick look at a nice weekend trip to Harper’s Ferry, VA. Enjoy… If the above link does not work: https://engchik.blogspot.com/2017/08/harpers-ferry-road-trip-rv-style.html
- Santa Claus, Indiana: My Personal Wally World 2 months ago Well, guys, I’ve met my Wally World. I’m basically Clark Griswold with curves. I mean, I know that now I’m rolling up to houses like Uncle Eddie, but I’m Clark in spirit. If anyone would shlep a family cross-country to Wally World, it would be me. If anyone would force everyone to have a...
- Paul Bunyan's Cook Shanty: Check! 2 months ago It’s no secret that my Bucket List is a little questionable. I’ll have to post it here sometime. But for now, let’s talk about an item that’s been on my list for 15 years. Fifteen years! What, you ask, could it be? Well, I’ll tell you! It’s the Paul Bunyan Cook Shanty, in Wisconsin...
- Bummed but Moving Forward 2 months ago Well, the kickstarter for the Flash Series didn’t get fully funded. You can read about it, and the plan to go digital with the first three books of the series, here: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/263188320/the-day-flash-couldnt-even-flash-series-of-childre/posts/1949593
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Karilogue has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!