The Middle Kingdom - Beijing Blog
Latest Blog Posts »
- Temple of Heaven 4 months ago Temple of Heaven is a favorite hang-out spot for old Beijingers. Go early in the morning to see people practicing tai chi, traditional music, and Chinese yo-yos.
- Best travel dates 4 months ago April/May and Sept/Oct are the best months to visit Beijing. The weather is nice, the pollution tends to be less, the tourist sites are less crowded, and airfare tends to be cheaper.
- Cost of Living in Beijing 4 months ago Housing is the biggest factor to consider for cost of living. For a two-bedroom apartment plan on
- Taxis 4 months ago Beijing taxis are pretty cheap compared to most places in the world. Cabs start at
- Beijing Metro System 4 months ago The metro is very easy to use. It only costs
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Honourable Mention Award!
This blog won the Honourable Mention Award for best expat blog in China!Copy and paste code to display the Honourable Mention Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 5 reviews on The Middle Kingdom - Beijing Blog
05:13 AM November 23, 2012
Excellent blog. Especially the Medical exam blog, thank you so much for that.
14:37 PM November 23, 2012
I have lived in Beijing for about 12 years and I always send "newbies" to this blog to help them get settled here. I also have learned new things about my city and look forward to new blog entries.
21:50 PM November 23, 2012
WOW...I wished I had heard about The Middle Kingdom-Beijing Blog when I was there. I will be going again and I know they will keep us up-dated. I will be sure to read their blog before I go again.... Thank you..... Keep up the good works...
10:33 AM November 24, 2012
The only place I know that has great, up-to-date, practical information about "real life" as an expat in China.
11:22 AM November 24, 2012
A fantastic resource for both old china hands and people fresh off the plane. The writers successfully blend tips tricks and stories that illustrate the reality of expat life and inform the decisions of those embarking on the adventure for the first time.