The Middle Kingdom - Beijing Blog
Latest Blog Posts »
- A New StandardWith my days getting busier and my... 6 months ago A New StandardWith my days getting busier and my stories getting more and more interesting, I feel it is no longer relevant to discuss my boring days, searching for restaurants and running into strangers who just want to practice their little English. I will continue to post here but I have...
- It ends in I Do, I think…This is how I met... 6 months ago It ends in I Do, I think…This is how I met Anqing’s own Fast and the Furious club. After spending a nice day at a pool in a local hotel resort, my three friends and I headed over to a small shop to get my friend Rambo’s car touched up. Rambo wanted to remove the carbon...
- Never Alone The question continues to... 6 months ago Never Alone The question continues to boggle my mind, is it because I am a foreigner, or are the majority of the people in this city truly interested in everyone else’s affairs?
- Confusing Math and Cultural DifferencesEven... 6 months ago Confusing Math and Cultural DifferencesEven though it is summer break, a small portion of the 20,000 University students decided to stay and prepare for the upcoming semester.
- Total Immersion 6 months ago Total Immersion
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: China Honourable Mention Award!
This blog won the Honourable Mention Award for best expat blog in China!Copy and paste code to display the Honourable Mention Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 5 reviews on The Middle Kingdom - Beijing Blog
05:13 AM November 23, 2012
Excellent blog. Especially the Medical exam blog, thank you so much for that.
14:37 PM November 23, 2012
I have lived in Beijing for about 12 years and I always send "newbies" to this blog to help them get settled here. I also have learned new things about my city and look forward to new blog entries.
21:50 PM November 23, 2012
WOW...I wished I had heard about The Middle Kingdom-Beijing Blog when I was there. I will be going again and I know they will keep us up-dated. I will be sure to read their blog before I go again.... Thank you..... Keep up the good works...
10:33 AM November 24, 2012
The only place I know that has great, up-to-date, practical information about "real life" as an expat in China.
11:22 AM November 24, 2012
A fantastic resource for both old china hands and people fresh off the plane. The writers successfully blend tips tricks and stories that illustrate the reality of expat life and inform the decisions of those embarking on the adventure for the first time.