Latest Blog Posts »
- Hey You Guys 3 years ago Remember: Comedic Grievances has moved! Don’t miss CG’s latest posts: My Reverse Expat Bucket List Bloglovin’ 5 Common Welcome Home Culture Shocks Help! : The Pants Problem -CG Advertisements
- 4 Awkward Pregnancy Habits 4 years ago Comedic Grievances has moved to its own spot, http://www.comedicgrievances.com. Head in that direction to read today’s post, “4 Awkward Pregnancy Habits” as well as keep up with all things CG. – CG
- Why I'm Learning Baby Talk 4 years ago Friends and Followers, Comedic Grievances has moved to its very own personal space in the blogosphere! To read today’s post “Why I’m Learning Baby Talk” as well as continue to follow along in all of CG’s stories and grievances, do … Continue reading →
- How I Cried My Way Through The First Trimester 4 years ago After weeks of perpetual nausea, fiery heartburn, cancelled appointments and unbelievable exhaustion, I find myself finally able to make my fingers write again without collapsing on the sofa with my OKC Thunder blanket over my face. Man, growing a human … Continue reading →
- 5 Things I Love About My Expat Life 4 years ago I saw this blog link up via Life With A Double Buggy and decided to give it a shot. Here are my 5 things I love about my expat life: A Wide Variety of Successes and Failures Nothing has made me … Continue reading →
Contest Entries »
- How to Adjust to Your New Co-Worker: Your Spouse Working Abroad We had been prepping ourselves for our move to Vienna, Austria for a little less than a year all the while tending to the daily demands of our full-time jobs in Oklahoma City. My husband worked for a small yet successful P.R. Firm where he took and...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Comedic Grievances has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!