Latest Blog Posts »
- In the name of the Father, Mother-in-law and King-child: Parenting in India (seen by a Foreigner) 6 days ago I was asked to talk about ‘parenting in India’. Quite a broad topic! I thought about if for several weeks, about what I have witnessed in the society I know and hoping not to write too many non-senses – which is a difficult task because in India for everything you say, the opposite is almost...
- Head in the stars (or not) 1 week ago To make my favorite Indian dream a bit, I decided to surprise him and celebrate his birthday under a starry sky – it has kind of become his thing, stars, since we watched Cosmos on Netflix!To begin with the beginning, I googled “best places to watch stars in India” and fell upon this: Super...
- Bareilly station, or the charm of Uttar Pradesh 2 weeks ago
- 25 million warrior moms give birth every year in India 3 weeks ago In 2000, the Indian Government ratified the objectives of the Millennium for the Development of the United Nations thus committing to reduce child mortality and improve maternal health by 2015. The proposed solution for the India by Indians was: to make sure all women give birth in a hospital. The...
- Cleanliness lesson 2 months ago Some fun in the ‘Back room’ of Immigration at Chicago airport – where only privileged people (like me) suspected of coming to stay illegally are asked to visit. I was sitting there, waiting for my turn (or for officers to wake up as I was apparently the first one at 6 AM), when a couple of...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Indian Samourai
17:44 PM September 04, 2013
Very funny blog!! I read it regularly and it just makes me feel like going to India... Keep it up!
19:12 PM May 22, 2014
Hiya. Very cool site!! Beautiful .. Amazing .. I’ll bookmark your site and take the feeds also… Thanks for sharing.