Latest Blog Posts »
- Photoblog revival 1 week ago http://indiansamouraipics.hautetfort.com/
- France-India: Love is in the air! 2 weeks ago No one knew what to expect about Modi's visit in France last week. Well, it seems it was love at first sight!About this habit of men holding hands in India: http://www.indiandacoit.com/archive/2013/10/14/why-do-indian-men-hold-hands-5179966.html
- How to open a bank account in India 3 weeks ago A few years ago, a foreigner needed an Indian ‘sponsor’ to be able to open an account in India. Apparently things got easier and everyone can open a bank account in India (under certain conditions, of course): tourists, students, expatriates, etc. There is a plethora of banks in India. Private...
- Under the Tuscan sun 2 months ago I have often heard that travelers form their first impression of the visiting country by her airport. I personally form it from her taxi drivers. For instance, you quickly get that Germans and Swiss Germans are a little tight-ass, that you don’t get to mess around with the baby seat – the rule...
- About depression, suicide and other niceties 2 months ago The Indian Prime Minister spoke recently about a problem (apparently independent of the lack of toilets and corruption) completely taboo and not really funny: depression.Apparently the WHO published a report on depression in Southeast Asia in 2015 (source), then India (the National Institute of...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Indian Samourai
17:44 PM September 04, 2013
Very funny blog!! I read it regularly and it just makes me feel like going to India... Keep it up!
19:12 PM May 22, 2014
Hiya. Very cool site!! Beautiful .. Amazing .. I’ll bookmark your site and take the feeds also… Thanks for sharing.