Latest Blog Posts »
- Working in India: the Provident Fund 1 month ago If you work in India and you get an Indian salary (I mean you are paid in India and in rupees, not that you get a ‘local’ amount), then you should have heard of the Employees’ Provident Fund Act (1952). The Employees’ Provident Fund, or EPF, or PF, is somewhat a pension system, for which...
- Working in India: Income taxes 1 month ago After discussing salary, here come the taxes!Here is what the Government has in store for 2017-18 income taxes (ouch ouch ouch):Let's go back to the Foreign guy example, the one who gets 1,00,000 Rs per month or 12,50,000 per year:Apart from the taxable income, he can get exemptions (amounts that...
- Working in India: the salary structure 2 months ago If you want to work in India (and not as a chef, translator or nurse), and you’re aiming at getting a normal Employment Visa (in other words you don’t have the Holy Grail, the OCI), then you must earn at least 100,000 rupees per month.This year, I had to understand the Indian salary structure...
- Photoblog revival 2 months ago http://indiansamouraipics.hautetfort.com/
- France-India: Love is in the air! 2 months ago No one knew what to expect about Modi's visit in France last week. Well, it seems it was love at first sight!About this habit of men holding hands in India: http://www.indiandacoit.com/archive/2013/10/14/why-do-indian-men-hold-hands-5179966.html
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Indian Samourai
17:44 PM September 04, 2013
Very funny blog!! I read it regularly and it just makes me feel like going to India... Keep it up!
19:12 PM May 22, 2014
Hiya. Very cool site!! Beautiful .. Amazing .. I’ll bookmark your site and take the feeds also… Thanks for sharing.