Latest Blog Posts »
- Hats off, Sri Lanka 1 week ago Indians seem to consider other countries of the subcontinent (Bangladesh, Pakistan, Nepal) as their poor parents. And Sri Lanka is no exception to the rule. They have almost constantly invaded this small island.But Sri Lankans have actually nothing much to do with Indians. Women dress differently...
- This might explain that... 2 weeks ago Or maybe not, who knows...India, by her average IQ, is ranked 122 on a global scale of 183 countries. Now what to do with this piece of information...Source: https://iq-research.info/fr/page/average-iq-by-country
- Helen's pearls - Reincarnation 3 weeks ago Helen, my son’s nanny, displayed her hunting skills the other day: she killed a huge fly, two or three times the size of a bumblebee, probably harmless but, when in doubt... PAF!My mother-in-law got a little upset: “But Helen, why did you kill this poor thing, it may have been a human being in...
- When the Eiffel Tower travels... 4 weeks ago Images of the world from the Indian imagination, outside the toilets of a restaurant in Chennai
- The fundamental difference between Indians and French is... 2 months ago ... their approach towards the rain. Indians see rains as a magic romantic thing, a cup of smoking hot chai in the hands watching downpours. And for the French, rain is bad news – we even refer to it as ‘bad’ weather. Paris has 1 700 hours of sunshine with an average yearly temperature of...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Indian Samourai
17:44 PM September 04, 2013
Very funny blog!! I read it regularly and it just makes me feel like going to India... Keep it up!
19:12 PM May 22, 2014
Hiya. Very cool site!! Beautiful .. Amazing .. I’ll bookmark your site and take the feeds also… Thanks for sharing.