Latest Blog Posts »
- Cleanliness lesson 1 week ago Some fun in the ‘Back room’ of Immigration at Chicago airport – where only privileged people (like me) suspected of coming to stay illegally are asked to visit. I was sitting there, waiting for my turn (or for officers to wake up as I was apparently the first one at 6 AM), when a couple of...
- A Saturday night in Gurgaon 2 weeks ago CyberHub, Gurgaon, February 4th 2017
- Helen's pearl 3 - All terrorists! 3 weeks ago My father pointed out the other day “Did you see that? Trump has not put India on his list of banned countries for visa! To what I replied that he had obviously not yet done the maths and I would like to be there when he realises that there is the equivalent of one third of the American...
- Strabismus 2 months ago "Hey Honey, have you seen my glasses??"In the airport shuttle, from Mumbai to Delhi
- New age Indian advertising 2 months ago Interesting ads. Ads which are almost engaged, societal and far from the product.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Indian Samourai
17:44 PM September 04, 2013
Very funny blog!! I read it regularly and it just makes me feel like going to India... Keep it up!
19:12 PM May 22, 2014
Hiya. Very cool site!! Beautiful .. Amazing .. I’ll bookmark your site and take the feeds also… Thanks for sharing.