Latest Blog Posts »
- War of the zits (Beginning) 21 hours ago Mid-January, I started getting pimples on the face. I chose not to panic: one or two spots when you get your period is quite normal. Except that the bastards multiplied really fast and soon it (I) became quite ugly. Not knowing what to do, I continued washing my skin thoroughly and applying a bit...
- When Indians re-invent creativity... 1 week ago I am often asked to describe Indians. Which is absolutely an impossible task. But there is a trait that I often forget and yet explains so much: that’s jugaad. Of course it is so unique that there is no English translation. But I would translate it by “the art of thinking out of the box and...
- Fertility, infertility, assisted reproduction and medical tourism in India 2 weeks ago Recently an Indian lady came to my office to discuss about about infertility and breastfeeding. Curious, I asked almost immediately what is India’s rank in terms of infertility on a global scale. I had been curious about that for a while actually, as I see more and more ‘infertility centers’...
- Indian ironies (2) 3 weeks ago After Indian ironies (1): postSource: By Sailesh Gopalan: http://untoldstory.in/art/funny-indian-comics-brown-paper-bag/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=bakchod&utm_content=brown-paper-bag
- Why in India people don't wear black? 4 weeks ago In India, colors are waltzing, everywhere, all the time. No need to wait for Holi, the festival where everyone throws colored powders and bombs to water at each other, to see red, yellow, purple, pink shimmering under the almost-daily sun. Indians wear colours on them, and it looks good....
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Indian Samourai
17:44 PM September 04, 2013
Very funny blog!! I read it regularly and it just makes me feel like going to India... Keep it up!
19:12 PM May 22, 2014
Hiya. Very cool site!! Beautiful .. Amazing .. I’ll bookmark your site and take the feeds also… Thanks for sharing.