Read Much, Travel Widely, Think Freely, Love Deeply
Latest Blog Posts »
- How to Survive a Long Flight - An Allegorize Magazine Featured Article 2 years ago Some of my favorite tips for a long flight can be found at Allegorize Magazine! Check out allegorize.com or follow the link below. http://www.allegorize.com/#!How-to-Survive-a-Long-Flight/c1nni/54e300c30cf2d691d1f7f5cf
- Teaching ESL in the USA 2 years ago …and Alissa Teacher is officially back in action! I recently flew down to Miami from Detroit to interview for a job teaching ESL …and I landed the job! I’m currently sitting in a South Beach party hostel scouring over tomorrow’s lesson plans and I honestly couldn’t be more excited! I...
- How to Travel on a Tight Budget 2 years ago Here’s a sneak peak at what I’ve been working on lately. In this published article, I talk about some of my favorite budget travel tips. Take a look and support me! Thanks fellow bloggers! http://www.allegorize.com/#!5-Ways-to-Travel-on-a-Tight-Budget/c1nni/54cc664b0cf26e5660843c7d
- Starting a New Chapter 2 years ago New opportunities are on the horizon! I’ve left Korea, but my love for the English language continues as I embark on my newest journey! Updates coming soon!
- Why I Left Korea 2 years ago I know I have no need to explain myself, I’m only publicly recording this because I want others to see the truth. If you are considering teaching English in Korea, thoroughly investigate what you are getting into before you jump, I know there are wonderful schools out there. My last posts I...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 3 reviews on Read Much, Travel Widely, Think Freely, Love Deeply
14:34 PM November 15, 2013
This blog is great for all people to read and be inspired to travel. Its great to see another culture through someone else s eyes. Well written and always cool pictures!
12:55 PM November 17, 2013
I always love seeing a new posting on your blog! It's exciting to keep up with what's going on in your life, and even more exciting to hear your new perspectives on the little things in life that other people miss!
03:50 AM November 19, 2013
Alissa is such a wonderful writer and I love reading about my home-away-from-home: Gwangju! It's such an amazing place and she captures the life there so well. The stories and pictures are always wonderful! Keep sharing everything with us!