red mud stain
Latest Blog Posts »
- Veranda High Resort: Infinity Pool 2 years ago I haven’t been to many infinity pools, but Veranda High Resort has made me a huge fan. Set in the midst of lush green hills in a farther region of Chiang Mai, Veranda is the perfect setting for a secluded
- Trolls 2 years ago Look, everyone! This guy is my first troll ever and now my internet presence is validated. I posted this in a “Chiang Mai group” on FB and within a minute, I get a response. holla.
- Sell or Donate Used Clothing 2 years ago So you’ve been backpacking awhile and accumulated too many fisherman pants? Or you’re an expat and doing some Spring Cleaning? Unfortunately, there’s not a huge garage sale or Buffalo exchange culture here (for the Americans), so what do you do
- Chiang Mai Cafes: Coffee Post 2 years ago Mmmm, the euphoric scent of coffee brewing, warming up the atmosphere of a cafe and stimulating hours of relaxed yet vibrant conversation is like…like…like… lucid breathing! Ristr8to and Akha Ama are my top-rated picks for taste and coffee quality. Smooth,
- Chiang Mai Markets 2 years ago Chiang Mai flourishes with markets of all types, so here’s a guide to some of the best local and tourist ones around the city (reproduced from my Shopping Post): Day Markets Baan Tawaii – Beautiful wooden furniture and sculpture market. Also
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » red mud stain has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!