Latest Blog Posts »
- Stuck in the Middle Ages? Women in the Catholic Church 1 year ago How did women, whom Jesus treated as equals, become second class Christians? Why have they retained this inferior status until today, especially in the Roman Catholic church? When will it change? A book I recently read, Women in Christianity by the Swiss born theologian and Roman Catholic...
- Visions of Editors 2 years ago Recently I stumbled upon Visions of Mary, a war story by Joseph Richardson. The book begins in a present day emergency room in Tennessee: a doctor, a good guy who takes his work seriously, fights to establish the identity of a man who was found wandering about in a snow storm. The M.D.'s questions...
- All About Speed. And Driven 2 years ago New story is out: Racing the Dream, a profile of Edward Loh, editor-in-chief at Motor Trend. The article was published today in USC Trojan Family Magazine.
- Elephants and Peek-a-Boo! Hollywood Features Itself 2 years ago Los Angeles does a lousy job of preserving its heritage, and the district of Hollywood, LA's prime tourist destination, is a perfect example of this failure. Hollywood's dominant feature is a mall at the corner of Hollywood Boulevard and Highland Avenue that was opened in 2001. The shopping and...
- Puppets and Purse Strings 2 years ago New story is out: Puppets and Purse Strings, published in Pasadena Weekly today.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Christina Schweighofer has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!