Latest Blog Posts »
- Visions of Editors 9 months ago Recently I stumbled upon Visions of Mary, a war story by Joseph Richardson. The book begins in a present day emergency room in Tennessee: a doctor, a good guy who takes his work seriously, fights to establish the identity of a man who was found wandering about in a snow storm. The M.D.'s questions...
- All About Speed. And Driven 9 months ago New story is out: Racing the Dream, a profile of Edward Loh, editor-in-chief at Motor Trend. The article was published today in USC Trojan Family Magazine.
- Elephants and Peek-a-Boo! Hollywood Features Itself 10 months ago Los Angeles does a lousy job of preserving its heritage, and the district of Hollywood, LA's prime tourist destination, is a perfect example of this failure. Hollywood's dominant feature is a mall at the corner of Hollywood Boulevard and Highland Avenue that was opened in 2001. The shopping and...
- Puppets and Purse Strings 10 months ago New story is out: Puppets and Purse Strings, published in Pasadena Weekly today.
- "You Want Them Off Your Head" 1 year ago New story is out: Professional nit pickers, published in Pasadena Weekly.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Christina Schweighofer has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!