Latest Blog Posts »
- hello october! 16 hours ago Took this screen shot at 9 o’clock this morning. How’s October looking where you are?
- acuario 1 day ago A sneak peek at Sevilla’s new aquarium! I was invited to visit on opening day, which was a good thing because I think it’s a bit pricey at 15€ for adults (10€ for children). I’ll be writing a “proper” blog post about this on Azahar in Sevilla with more information and also more photos.
- siesta 2 days ago I almost never take a siesta but it was such a lovely fresh afternoon (and I was zonked) so I got into bed with the cats. And it felt wonderful! I really think I should do this more often. Make time for a short snooze after lunch. Do you siesta?
- sunday song - nashville cats 3 days ago After an 8-day 10-tapas tour marathon I switched off this weekend by watching the entire first season of Nashville. It’s like watching Dallas but with music. And all the women have exactly the same hairdo (in different colours). Will turn brain back on mañana.
- iphone6 4 days ago My tapas tour guest Ron had a brand new iPhone 6 AND HE LET ME HOLD IT IN MY HAND. Now I want one soooooo bad….
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on casa az
10:39 AM November 27, 2012
Casa Az like Seville is inspiring - life, insights and food reign on these pages shared by Shawn the Tapas Tour queen. If you´re visiting Seville visit these pages first.