Latest Blog Posts »
- córdoba getaway - tapas 1 day ago click to enlarge (but not if you’re hungry)
- córdoba getaway - postcards 2 days ago
- córdoba getaway - hotels 3 days ago As with my recent Cádiz Getaway, my two hotels in Córdoba were very different. First a night of exquisite luxury at the Hotel Balcón de Córdoba (where I stayed with my friend and fellow travel planner Rachel Webb @spaniola). The next night I was on my own at the Hotel Hacienda Posada de...
- my sister sue 4 days ago Okay, hands up! How many of you remember my sister Susan? She was such a very important part of my life a few years ago, she was my best friend, the sister I chose, she was my family. Meanwhile, lots of things happened. I got sick with cancer and man, did Susan come through big […]
- sunday song - word crimes 5 days ago I had no idea Weird Al was still such a big deal. Thanks to La Sardina for that!
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on casa az
10:39 AM November 27, 2012
Casa Az like Seville is inspiring - life, insights and food reign on these pages shared by Shawn the Tapas Tour queen. If you´re visiting Seville visit these pages first.