Latest Blog Posts »
- 21st anniversary celebration 1 day ago So okay, I did say that it was fitting to celebrate my 21st anniversary of moving to Sevilla by working (tapas tour!) and I did have a great time with my group, toasting ME at every stop. But I still wanted to do something personal. So as the following day was a “day off” I […]
- 21 years! 2 days ago Lua in my first Sevilla home At about 8pm on September 21st 1993 I drove into Sevilla with my two cats Lua and Sunny and all my worldly possessions. A friend had brought us down from Salamanca in a borrowed car and we timed our arrival to meet with the landlord at my new home […]
- winter is coming... 3 days ago I took this pic on my way home from an afternoon Sherry & Flamenco event yesterday (I know, sucks being me) and was suddenly struck by the different blue in the sky, and those white things. And while winter is still a ways away it also occurred to me that what we call winter in […]
- sunday song - stormy weather 4 days ago Major WEATHER forecasted for this week, including several days of thunderstorms. I have no idea how I first came to hear this fabulous version of Stormy Weather (took some doing to find it on YouTube since I didn’t even know the name of the artists) but it’s been an earworm since looking at the...
- trip planning has begun! 5 days ago As you probably know I’ve spent a good part of the summer doing research for my latest venture Azahar Travels which, aside from offering lots of information about Spain, also offers a personal trip planning service for people visiting Andalucía. And so there I was this week tweaking this,...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on casa az
10:39 AM November 27, 2012
Casa Az like Seville is inspiring - life, insights and food reign on these pages shared by Shawn the Tapas Tour queen. If you´re visiting Seville visit these pages first.