Latest Blog Posts »
- lean on me 21 hours ago My best friends are my new crutches! Well, only one is new. I bought one last year during a BACK PAIN incident, not thinking I’d ever need a pair again. Looking back at my old blog posts from February 2011 it seems I was out and about a lot more and much sooner after spraining […]
- flat out 1 day ago Tapas tour and visit with friends left me feeling like this. Except Morcilla does it so much better.
- day five 3 days ago This morning with Morcilla in bed. I have to say it’s been Very Difficult staying at home and being an invalid, especially because other than painful feet and ankles I don’t actually feel bad. And lack of exercise has also made for sleepless nights (tomorrow I’m getting out my small hand...
- sunday song - always look on the bright side of life 4 days ago Happy Easter! :)
- sherry & tapas 5 days ago My first Introduction to Sherry Tour was a success! Except for that bit after when I fell down. Can’t even blame the wine as I’d only had two glasses! But my clients got to sample 7 different sherries paired with various tapas, from cheeses and charcuterie to hot dishes and finishing up with...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on casa az
10:39 AM November 27, 2012
Casa Az like Seville is inspiring - life, insights and food reign on these pages shared by Shawn the Tapas Tour queen. If you´re visiting Seville visit these pages first.