Latest Blog Posts »
- summer cold 2 days ago Throat feels like I’m swallowing razor blades, sinuses so blocked it’s like my face is about to explode. How are you guys?
- where's morcilla? 3 days ago She melts my heart about a gazillion times a day…
- ta bs: trip advisor bullshit 4 days ago What the fucking fuck! This is my first ever troll review on Trip Advisor. Hell, it’s not even a review, it’s just someone saying that people should use other resources to find good places to eat. And I don’t know this person – they were certainly never my client. I wonder what the hell is...
- sunday song - lucille 5 days ago A man and his guitar, Lucille. Thanks for all the music.
- jerez tapas 6 days ago So yeah, we ate a bit in Jerez. Click on image to enlarge, but only if you’re not hungry.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on casa az
10:39 AM November 27, 2012
Casa Az like Seville is inspiring - life, insights and food reign on these pages shared by Shawn the Tapas Tour queen. If you´re visiting Seville visit these pages first.