Latest Blog Posts »
- first azahar! 1 day ago Yesterday I went out on an “azahar hunt” because I’d been seeing so many buds on the orange trees and reckoned they must be blossoming somewhere by now. Nothing! Then today during a hectic afternoon of various appointments, I took a turn down a street I’d never been on before and there it...
- sunday song - mein herr (cabaret) 2 days ago Nobody ever did it on a chair quite like Liza. That goes for you too Beyoncé.
- sunny days 3 days ago Awfully civilised, innit?
- friday foto finder - old 4 days ago don’t think these gents at Casa Morales mind that bicycles are prohibited This week’s Friday Foto Finder challenge is “old”. I’ve decided that if I have the good fortune to grow old and remain in relatively good health then I want to live like these people. Which, come to think of it,...
- and suddenly... 5 days ago I was looking through my photo files from a couple of years ago and came across this. Suddenly I felt a massive wave of sadness and loss, along with an actual physical pain in my heart. But there was also – and is still – so much love there that it’s always hard to feel […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on casa az
10:39 AM November 27, 2012
Casa Az like Seville is inspiring - life, insights and food reign on these pages shared by Shawn the Tapas Tour queen. If you´re visiting Seville visit these pages first.