Latest Blog Posts »
- tíopepeville 1 day ago Wednesday in Jerez started off with a bang… just enough time to get from the train station to the hotel to drop off bags before heading over to Bodegas Gonzalez Byass for one of their winery tours. It’s almost ridiculous that I have only got over to the G-B bodega now as I’ve known people...
- jerez getaway 2 days ago So what went from thinking of spending a few days in Granada yesterday somehow morphed into this very impromptu Jerez getaway today. Two nights, three days, all thrown together in less than a few hours. A couple of bodegas have been booked, along with what I hope is a nice hotel, and so off I […]
- day trip to ikea 3 days ago The last time I was in IKEA was in October 2012 when I bought this lovely bed, which then turned into a total IKEA nightmare, that was finally resolved a month later when they sent two guys over to re-install the bed. But today I felt the urge to head out to Castilleja de la […]
- sunday song - rock & roll hootchie koo 5 days ago Adiós Johnny… Rolling Stone: Johnny Winter, Texas Blues Guitar Icon, Dead at 70
- azahar is 5 on tumblr 6 days ago azahar on tumblr Most of the time I forget I have a tumblr account, and in fact I don’t think I even started connecting to it until I got on Instagram. This blog is also connected to it. So in a way it’s just a “copy” of what goes on on those two accounts, which […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on casa az
10:39 AM November 27, 2012
Casa Az like Seville is inspiring - life, insights and food reign on these pages shared by Shawn the Tapas Tour queen. If you´re visiting Seville visit these pages first.