Latest Blog Posts »
- picassa pig 15 hours ago Spotted on my Market & Tapas Tour this morning. I want one!
- birthday boy 1 day ago Today is my flatmate Peter‘s birthday. This pic was taken yesterday during a fun birthday lunch – happily Andrew was still in town and joined in the festivities. There was cake and everything. Happy Birthday Peter!
- sunday song - crazy little thing called love 2 days ago Love, eh? Not sure if there’s much chance for me but I do love this song.
- dpart 3 days ago Thus began DPART (De Perdidos Al Río Tapeo) at Gourmet Experience Duque, with Silvia Flores generously pouring us some lovely wines for this first toast with myself, Annie Bennett, Eduardo Blanco and Andrew Forbes before we set out to cause trouble. More later…
- spring colours 5 days ago Now all we need is orange blossom!
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on casa az
10:39 AM November 27, 2012
Casa Az like Seville is inspiring - life, insights and food reign on these pages shared by Shawn the Tapas Tour queen. If you´re visiting Seville visit these pages first.