Latest Blog Posts »
- málaga getaway 13 hours ago Don’t you just love this? I’d only previously seen photos of the Soho Málaga chameleon and actually walked right past it while on the way to my hotel (dragging suitcase). It’s in my street! Have also been checking out some of the other new graffiti in my new barrio. Very interesting how...
- morning cats 2 days ago So I’m off to Málaga in about half an hour. Really looking forward to my Christmas getaway but I am sure going to miss these guys. That’s me underneath them, by the way. A typical winter morning at casa az…
- más málaga! 3 days ago Here I go again! After a crazy three months of work-work-work it’s looking like December (and probably January) are going to be a bit slow. So I’m going to “sign off” for two months and work on setting up my other projects, which I hope will be ready to go by the time the spring […]
- sunday song - all I want for christmas is you 4 days ago The film Love Actually is 10 years old this year and it’s one of my Christmas “guilty pleasures”. In fact, I think I’ll take it with me to Málaga next week and enjoy watching it on the laptop one evening in my cute hotel room, with a glass or two of something festive. What’s your […]
- 8 months old! 4 days ago Bonus post today! In other news… this little girl is 8 months old today. (Sled, turn up the volume)
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on casa az
10:39 AM November 27, 2012
Casa Az like Seville is inspiring - life, insights and food reign on these pages shared by Shawn the Tapas Tour queen. If you´re visiting Seville visit these pages first.