Latest Blog Posts »
- jamón coma 3 days ago It started off as a typical Monday… working on the websites, answering emails, going out for a haircut, a bit …Continue reading →
- sunday song - walking after midnight 4 days ago Patsy always talks to me…
- meat coma 5 days ago So I did THIS on Friday afternoon… still recovering. It was wonderful.
- the new bed 6 days ago So the IKEA Tale of Woe wasn’t all bad, because I did end up getting this sofa-bed thingy for upstairs, …Continue reading →
- ikea | no more love-hate 1 week ago For years I’ve had a love-hate relationship with IKEA, but no more. We’re going for the full-on HATE-HATE from now …Continue reading →
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on casa az
10:39 AM November 27, 2012
Casa Az like Seville is inspiring - life, insights and food reign on these pages shared by Shawn the Tapas Tour queen. If you´re visiting Seville visit these pages first.