Latest Blog Posts »
- ouch ouch ouch! 1 day ago Before you ask, no I didn’t slip on wax. But this was Semana Santa related as I was distracted by looking at a procession and didn’t see the gaping hole in the pavement. Down I went, not only respraining my left ankle but also spraining my right foot (!!!). Or at least I think – […]
- not so lovey dovey 2 days ago It always starts off like this, so sweet and lovey dovey. Then after a few licks and Luna is all purry and happy, Loki gives her a massive chomp. You’d think she’d learn. So far I haven’t seen Morcilla fall for this.
- signs of spring 3 days ago Or more specifically, signs of Easter in Sevilla. “Wax warning” signs put up around the city along procession routes. I’ve never seen these before so I’m guessing the city has been sued due to slippery wax related accidents… In case you don’t know, penitents carry long candles during...
- sunday song - king herod's song 3 days ago Palm Sunday. Here we go again…
- saturday night at casa az... 4 days ago … with a glass of wine and a cat or two on my lap. Heaven.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on casa az
10:39 AM November 27, 2012
Casa Az like Seville is inspiring - life, insights and food reign on these pages shared by Shawn the Tapas Tour queen. If you´re visiting Seville visit these pages first.