Latest Blog Posts »
- tbt 3 days ago Almost exactly eight years ago (in January 2006) I spotted Azar sitting on the sofa in front of my flatmate Peter’s laptop and reached for my camera. Later that year the pic became my first internet avatar when I started this blog. Anyhow, on Instagram they have a thing called Throwback Thursday...
- granada getaway - tapas 4 days ago In case you’re wondering, I had help…
- granada getaway - hotels 5 days ago Two nights in Granada. First was at smart & chic RoomMate Leo in the centre of town. Next night was something completely different, at the splendidly elegant Hotel Casa 1800 at the foot of the Albaicín. I loved them both. Reviews will be coming up soon on Azahar Travels. Meanwhile, I think I need...
- granada getaway - postcards 6 days ago
- sunday song - oh holy night 1 week ago Patti Labelle. Respect.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on casa az
10:39 AM November 27, 2012
Casa Az like Seville is inspiring - life, insights and food reign on these pages shared by Shawn the Tapas Tour queen. If you´re visiting Seville visit these pages first.