Latest Blog Posts »
- sunday song - body's in trouble 1 day ago Ooooh, haven’t heard this in ages…
- fresh milk! 2 days ago This may not mean much to most of you, but this week I FINALLY discovered a place not too far from home where I can buy good fresh milk. Spain doesn’t have much dairy, so most available milk here is that boxed UHT stuff which, frankly, tastes like crap. Unless – or so I’m told […]
- jerez getaway: flamenco 3 days ago Since I was visiting Jerez with two flamencos nuts aficionados, Jo @missbishopsgate and Eva @ishowusevilla it was inevitable that we’d end up at Tabanco El Pasaje. Tabancos are traditional bars in Jerez that also bottle and sell the wines they offer by the glass, and El Pasaje is famous for its...
- jerez getaway: sherry 4 days ago Two absolute sherry pleasures this trip to Jerez… revisiting Bodegas Urium and being educated and entertained by the inimitable Alonso Ruíz @alonsourium, who runs this incredible winery with his daughter Rocio @RocioUrium. And the next day a new discovery for me, and a private visit to Bodegas...
- jerez getaway: tapas 5 days ago Yep, we had a few tapas during #JerezGetaway. Reviews and updates coming soon on Azahar Tapas!
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on casa az
10:39 AM November 27, 2012
Casa Az like Seville is inspiring - life, insights and food reign on these pages shared by Shawn the Tapas Tour queen. If you´re visiting Seville visit these pages first.