Latest Blog Posts »
- trip advisor excellence award 2 days ago Well this is exciting! Azahar Sevilla Tapas
- this morning’s market & tapas tour 3 days ago Best job in the world. Market & Tapas Tours
- do you hold a grudge? 4 days ago You Don’t Hold a Grudge You’re willing to give almost anyone a second chance, even if they’ve really wronged you. Incredibly forgiving and compassionate, you understand that people sometimes change for the better. Do You Hold a Grudge? Compassionate and understanding? Yes....
- sunday song - way down in the hole 5 days ago Been rewatching The Wire. Best. Theme song. Ever. Here are all five seasons.
- six weeks old 6 days ago This whole selection process is not getting any easier. Here are the wee beasties having a feed on Peter’s lap. I think it’s still between the ginger-ninja and smudge. But the two tabbies are both very cute too. I dunno. Seriously. I do not know. Pablo is going out of town next weekend...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on casa az
10:39 AM November 27, 2012
Casa Az like Seville is inspiring - life, insights and food reign on these pages shared by Shawn the Tapas Tour queen. If you´re visiting Seville visit these pages first.