Latest Blog Posts »
- manzanilla 13 hours ago Two and half years ago when I bought Manzana (my first ever iPad) I was thrilled to pieces. And I still use him a lot, but always at home, or in a hotel room when travelling. Turns out that the iPad is just a bit too big and heavy to be as mobile as I […]
- big & little 1 day ago Medium cat Luna was off doing something else at the time, but I mean honestly! Loki is easily twice the size of Morcilla – and she’s full grown! It’s no wonder I worry about them “playing” together sometimes, because Loki doesn’t seem to know his own strength. But mostly they all get on...
- I dare you not to laugh... 2 days ago …even if you’re not a cat person. Maybe Raita would like one, @annalibera @jorgeguitian?
- sunday song - word up 3 days ago So I was out having a tapita and listening to an 80’s soundtrack that was on at the bar, and I couldn’t decide if it was making me feel young, thin and pretty again, or reminding me of how old and fat I am now. Then this song came on and I tweeted something about […]
- friday market in jerez 4 days ago Friday was market day in Jerez. I love visiting markets everywhere I go and Jerez is my second favourite market in Andalucía (after Cádiz). We stopped first for some hot crispy churros and industrial strength coffee in the square in front of the market and then strolled around the place for a...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on casa az
10:39 AM November 27, 2012
Casa Az like Seville is inspiring - life, insights and food reign on these pages shared by Shawn the Tapas Tour queen. If you´re visiting Seville visit these pages first.