Latest Blog Posts »
- friday foto finder - shadow 21 hours ago This week’s Friday Foto Finder challenge is “shadow” Taken in the spring of 2010. Such a tiny Loki. Such a beautiful shiny Azar. And check out those EAR SHADOWS. Check out what other Friday Foto Finders are posting over here!
- coming home 1 day ago This is often my route home after an evening tapas tour. Gorgeous, isn’t it? Especially as this photo was taken at the end of January…
- it's takes a professional 3 days ago Anyone who has followed the whole cancer thing knows that I have very hard-to-find veins. They are not only very fine, but I’m told they have a tendency to roll (!) when found, and of course being FAT doesn’t help. Most of the time nurses take one look at my inner arms and go straight […]
- we love tapas sevilla 4 days ago We Love Tapas Sevilla is now up on Trip Advisor! Malaga is coming soon… :) Thrilled to have my new project up and running. Also very happy to have such a great partner and a fabulous team.
- january blues... 5 days ago … I haz them. With oranges. All this talk about Juno (when did they start naming snow storms?) and Stormaggeddon. Honestly, at the risk of sounding like one of the four Yorkshire men, when I were a lass I often used to have to walk to school in waist-deep snow. We just bundled up and […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on casa az
10:39 AM November 27, 2012
Casa Az like Seville is inspiring - life, insights and food reign on these pages shared by Shawn the Tapas Tour queen. If you´re visiting Seville visit these pages first.