Latest Blog Posts »
- sunday song - hallelujah 3 days ago This is weirdly beautiful version. Unless you are clown-phobic.
- jane & john 4 days ago The last time I saw Jane & John was four years ago in London (a hectic and happy day that included a fishy foot-nibbling session) and the last time they were in Sevilla was springtime 2005. So it was wonderful to find out that they were holidaying at the fabulous Almohalla 51 in Archidona and […]
- friday foto finder - snowflake 5 days ago This week’s Friday Foto Finder challenge is “snowflake” In Sevilla you have to make your own. Check out what other Friday Foto Finders are posting over here!
- breakfast cats 6 days ago It’s become a thing with these two lately. Used to be just Morcilla hanging out with me while I had my breakfast coffee in bed (that first cosy half hour catching up with Instagram on the iPad). Now Loki is getting in on the action. Just need Luna now to make it complete.
- copa jerez 1 week ago In case any of you have been wondering where I’ve been all week… this was Wednesday. Press trip to Jerez to see which Spanish finalists would compete for the 2015 Copa Jerez. Followed by posh lunch at Bodegas Tradición. More about this soon over on Azahar Travels.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on casa az
10:39 AM November 27, 2012
Casa Az like Seville is inspiring - life, insights and food reign on these pages shared by Shawn the Tapas Tour queen. If you´re visiting Seville visit these pages first.