Latest Blog Posts »
- laundry basket luna 14 hours ago No idea why, but Luna LOVES sitting here. All the time. The blue doesn’t even match her eyes. Weirdo.
- 5 year celebration 1 day ago Celebrating 5 years of being cancer-free with Peter, Kyran & Claire. First stop La Azotea… Then we went to La Pepona… It is still slowly sinking in. And in some ways it’s as much as an adjustment as when I did this in reverse. Except I hope this new feeling doesn’t ever go away – […]
- the 5 year club 2 days ago Today marked a very important milestone for me. I had my “5th anniversary” PET scan – which came back clear! – marking five cancer-free years (I finished my last chemo at the end of July 2009). I almost couldn’t believe it when Pilar texted me while I was out having coffee, saying that...
- moody monday 3 days ago My girls, looking intense.
- sunday song - don't worry be happy 4 days ago Battling SCANXIETY by reminding myself that life is lovely and often silly. And I totally forgot that Robin Williams is in this – bonus!
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on casa az
10:39 AM November 27, 2012
Casa Az like Seville is inspiring - life, insights and food reign on these pages shared by Shawn the Tapas Tour queen. If you´re visiting Seville visit these pages first.