Latest Blog Posts »
- This is Not a Coffee Cup 1 week ago They joke that a topologist can not tell the difference between a coffee cup and a doughnut / bagel. Well, I beg to differ. This is not a coffee cup, but it is a bagel. I can tell the difference!
- Do you want to know the truth? 3 weeks ago I answered my office phone this evening to hear a very distressed guy on the other end. He muttered something that I didn’t understand. I told him that it was the wrong number and was about to hang up the phone when he said, “I need the crisis hotline. This is the number I found!” […]
- Thank You Cards are Ordered! 3 months ago They say that you have one year to get a wedding gift. I took that very seriously when my friend April married her husband Steve. So, Dave and I decided to design a fabric in honor of their wedding and then make them various things for the house in that pattern. We designed and ordered […]
- Bacon Makes Everything Better 3 months ago When I saw a recipe for panchetta wrapped shrimp in the Rachel Ray Magazine, I fell in love and had to make it. As usual, I made a few modifications. And, I will share my modifications: Instead of pancetta, I used thin-sliced bacon. I am partial to bacon-wrapped anything. I prefer my...
- Nail Polish 3 months ago Last weekend, I went to a high school friend’s wedding in Philly. Before the wedding (well, actually, during the ceremony), I stopped at my parents house to say hello to the family. This is the first time I skipped the ceremony and went to the reception. I felt like a rebel. But, I got to...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Brittany's Blog has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!