Latest Blog Posts »
- Why Aren't You Moving? 3 weeks ago So, perhaps there is something wrong with my lifestyle of constantly moving. Today, I received the following email from a moving company I used to help me move from Pittsburgh to New Orleans in August: Hi Brittany, It’s been a while since your last move with High Tech Movers. We’d love to...
- Louisiana Resident 3 weeks ago Earlier this week, I went to the OMV (still seems strange it is not called a DMV) to get my Louisiana Driver’s License and to transfer the title of my car to Louisiana. The office opened at 8 a.m. I arrived around 8:20 a.m. Late, or so I’m told. I stood in line for about […]
- Lucky Day 3 months ago Today, I flew from New Orleans to San Francisco. I wasn’t expecting the day to be particularly eventful, but it was. First. I got a free ride to the airport. It wasn’t a friend, it was a free shuttle ride. All I had to do was tip the driver. Second. The person in front of […]
- Flying Just Got Better ... 3 months ago A few month ago when Dave and I were in the Atlanta airport, we were told to go to Terminal E to find the best food in the airport. Not having enough time to go to another terminal, we bought some mediocre airport food instead. This week, when flying through Atlanta again, I had 1.5 […]
- Cold in the 'burgh 2 months ago Yesterday, from midnight to midnight, the temperature dropped from 50 degrees (F) to -4 degrees. That was a huge drop. Finally, the boots my dad got me from Alaska make sense. (my brother wears them in 70 degree weather … I don’t understand. they are boats … although, they are warm...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Brittany's Blog has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!