Latest Blog Posts »
- Second Anniversary Adventures 4 weeks ago Today (1 June 2015), David and I celebrate our second anniversary. Although we can’t spend this day together, we did spend an amazing weekend together, despite some travel-woes for David (sorry, Dave!) On Saturday Afternoon, we went with Carola and Joe for a bike ride to Dresdrehan Plantation....
- Endymion 2 months ago I waited to post this, as I wanted to give Endymion an opportunity to redeem themselves. They’ve failed. I emailed them on 18 February, and I have yet to hear from them. All I want is an apology. Here is my unrequited letter to them: Dear Mr. Muniz and the Endymion Krewe, I attended the […]
- Ellen versus Matt Lauer: the Prank War (Sequentially) 3 months ago I was asked yesterday why I am so happy all the time, and I responded that it was because of yoga and practicing mindfulness. Then, I realized that’s not entirely true: I also watch Ellen. So, when I heard that my friend Darrell has not seen the Ellen Degeneris / Matt Lauer prank war, I […]
- Lifting the Corners of your Mouth 3 months ago When too many days go by without a trip to Swan River Yoga, it feels like ‘something is not right.’ A few months ago, during class, a yoga instructor said to “turn the corners of the mouth up.” At the time, it was difficult for me to recognize which direction was up, so I made […]
- Job Search is Over! 2 months ago Finally, I can announce to everyone: I will be starting a tenure-track faculty position in the CS department at Montana State University this Fall. Really, it is a relief to have this decision over with. The MSU Job Interview: I arrived the night before my interview, and had to prepare my...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Brittany's Blog has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!