Latest Blog Posts »
- I Love You! 1 week ago Being fully in the moment is something that I strive for, but have not quite yet mastered. Sometimes, I just go on auto-pilot, driving home without remembering making the last three turns, talking to a friend then forgetting what the conversation was about, committing changes without paying...
- Pumpkin Season! 4 months ago I love pumpkin. So, when fall treats are pumpkin-flavored, I go overboard. A few weeks ago, I bought pureed pumpkin from Costco (it’s just pumpkin in those cans!) I’ve been dreaming about what to make, until yesterday morning when I had pancakes after the BRC run … that is when I...
- West 6 months ago My parents and I are midway through our cross country road trip. I picked them up from the airport on Wednesday and we drove to Wichita Falls, TX. I had a grant deadline and a few paper reviews to write, so I set up a workstation for myself in the car, including a lapdesk, my […]
- Second Anniversary Adventures 9 months ago Today (1 June 2015), David and I celebrate our second anniversary. Although we can’t spend this day together, we did spend an amazing weekend together, despite some travel-woes for David (sorry, Dave!) On Saturday Afternoon, we went with Carola and Joe for a bike ride to Dresdrehan Plantation....
- Endymion 10 months ago I waited to post this, as I wanted to give Endymion an opportunity to redeem themselves. They’ve failed. I emailed them on 18 February, and I have yet to hear from them. All I want is an apology. Here is my unrequited letter to them: Dear Mr. Muniz and the Endymion Krewe, I attended the […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Brittany's Blog has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!