Latest Blog Posts »
- Experiencing Technical Difficulties 11 months ago Still having problems with Blogger. Can't log in from computer and can't upload photos from iPad. I'm very sorry for the inconvenience this may be causing you. Please check back from time to time and I hope to have this either fixed or moved to a different host.
- Seats and Cedars 11 months ago Verona, Italy. Another of my favorite places, the terribly romantic Verona has the best foccia bread, parma ham and parmesan cheese sandwiches I've ever tasted, a fabulous Roman coliseum still in use for operas and other performances, a rich and fascinating history, gorgeous architecture,...
- The Church in a Pool 11 months ago Vienna. The grand Karlskirche, one of the city's most impressive baroque churches, is a popular tourist destination.
- Walk Over Beethoven 11 months ago Vienna. Hollywood's Star Walk is impressive, for sure. But so is Vienna's. In case you can't read the names on these stars, they are Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart and Ludwig van Beethoven.
- Twain's Princeliest Creation Ever Conceived 11 months ago First, an explanation and an apology to those who have repeatedly come to this site expecting a new post. For weeks, Google/Blogger/Picasa wouldn't allow me to upload photos, saying I had exceeded my 1GB limit (which I probably exceeded years ago) and I would have to pay to increase my storage....
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Martha's Vienna has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!