Latest Blog Posts »
- #ThrowbackThursday 3 weeks ago In honor of this social "holiday" known as #ThrowbackThursday, I have gone back through the blog archives for a look at where I was at roughly the same time during years' past. So much has changed (namely, my hair) but some has stayed the same, as it does. Join me on this fun journey back in time,...
- Putting Pen to Paper 2 months ago Though I haven’t had a chance to work on much lately, I used to be an avid scrapbooker and I still have all the supplies to prove it. I first started in middle school and a big part of my layouts was the journaling. My OCD tendencies made it such that each event (because an […] The post Putting...
- Website Launch | Sonoma Harvest 2 months ago I can totally get on board with this whole "new year, new website launch" thing! Back in October of 2016, when I was very pregnant, I was introduced to Allison and her team at Sonoma Harvest. The post Website Launch | Sonoma Harvest appeared first on Colleen LeMasters Creative.
- Website Launch | NorCal KTM Bikes 2 months ago As the curtain closed on 2017, I spent some time working with Bill & Matt over at NorCal KTM Bikes to get their new website launched. This was a fun project, in particular because I know working with these guys is easy and always a pleasure, and the website they needed gave me a chance […] The...
- Twenty18 2 months ago Happy New Year! Back from holiday and feeling refreshed, ready to tackle the year. No goals, just hopeful for lots of love, laughs and life. Bring it on, 2018! The post Twenty18 appeared first on Colleen LeMasters Creative.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Colleen LeMasters has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!