Life in the Expat Lane
Latest Blog Posts »
- Living Abroad: Who Else Wants to Live in Paradise? 2 hours ago Are you like me and want to live in Paradise? How greedy we are. Not to speak of unrealistic. There is no Paradise. I know this, but I’m looking for it anyway. I’d love to live in a place where I never have to shovel snow again, a place where the food and wine are [...]
- Living Abroad: Reptiles You May Meet 1 week ago Do you like adventures in the dark? Have you ever contemplated hanging out on an African beach at night? As an expat and traveler, I’m not usually enthusiastic about going on excursions en masse with a group of others, but one time while living in Ghana, West Africa, my man and I signed up...
- Living Abroad: Would You Have Ever Guessed This? 2 weeks ago Dear readers far and wide:
- Living Abroad: Fun in France. Maybe. 3 weeks ago It rained. It poured. It was cold. It was the South of France. In April. Sodden Vineyard Would you like to live in France? Many of us have romantic ideas about all the loveliness of the South of France, colored by stories about remodeling an old farmhouse, growing your own olives, drinking wine...
- Living Abroad: A French Lady, Stilton Cheese and an Uzbek Body Builder 2 months ago I tell you, living abroad can be fun. Do you know what a French woman, Stilton cheese and an Uzbek body builder have in common? Victoria Capon Bowen. Victoria is English, traveled the world, and now lives in the South of France with her French husband and their three children. She owns Fou...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Gold Award!
This blog won the Gold Award for best expat blog in Moldova!Copy and paste code to display the Gold Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 3 reviews on Life in the Expat Lane
13:11 PM October 03, 2012
Each weekend I look forward to her blog to read about her interesting adventures from from far away places.
12:36 PM October 13, 2012
I live in Moldova and found her blog to be very fun and useful! I can't wait to visit the places Miss Footloose has blogged about!
19:39 PM December 03, 2012
I love hearing about Karen's misadventures as an expat! I can relate to many things.