And Over Here
Latest Blog Posts »
- 2012 in Review 6 months ago The life I left in London at the end of 2012 is very, very different from the life I had in London at the start of the year.
- London at Christmas 2012 5 months ago Last year I managed a full tour of London's Christmas decorations. This year, I just took a few favorite photos around Piccadilly Circus while shopping for presents. Wishing you a very merry (or happy, as you choose!) Christmas wherever you are.
- Dog Adopted 7 months ago In September 2012, I adopted my new dog Poppy from the Mayhew Animal Home. But it was not an easy road to get there!
- Split 9 months ago So, as always, the expat's heart and mind is torn right in two between where she is and where she is not. And the place that makes her happy, where she will be. And the place that makes her happy, where she won't be. No matter how much you want to be in the place you are, there will always be...
- Wishing Away the Summer 9 months ago I know I’m going to regret saying this, but I’m looking forward to the return of winter. We’ve had decently warm weather for a couple of weeks now, and while it’s great if you have nothing to do but enjoy al fresco lunches and lie in the park, it’s a bit of a hassle if...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » And Over Here has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!