The Fly Away American
Latest Blog Posts »
- Folkestone, England ♥ Home 4 years ago Advertisements Filed under: folkestone Tagged: england, folkestone, southeast england
- Progress. 4 years ago I am upgrading The Fly Away American, so there may be issues over the next 24 hours accessing http://www.theflyawayamerican.com. It will all be worth it though, and I will be […]
- Best Chinese Dumplings in London 4 years ago Every time I visit London, I set a lunch aside to visit the Jen Cafe in Chinatown. The restaurant is nothing special, cheap plastic chairs and shared tables. The waitresses […]
- Eating a sandwich, in Sandwich. 4 years ago This week I visited Sandwich, Kent. Sandwich is England’s most complete medieval town and has the highest number of listed buildings per head of population in the country. Five minutes […]
- Expat travel - Blessing of the Fisheries 4 years ago On Sunday, I attended my town’s Blessing of the Fisheries. For a town that has depended on the fishing industry for centuries, this annual event has become an institution in […]
Contest Entries »
- My Top Ten Most Awkward Moments as an American Expat in England Expat Blog Awards 2013 Having lived abroad for about five years now, first in The Netherlands and now in England, I have certainly had my fair share of awkward moments. There was the time I ate freshly smoked eel in The Netherlands, only to gag (and almost barf) in front...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2013: England Gold Award!
This blog won the Gold Award for best expat blog in England!Copy and paste code to display the England Award Badge:
Website Reviews » The Fly Away American has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!