The Baking Beardy
Latest Blog Posts »
- Review: Sugar Couture 5 months ago Beardy Husband and I are still exploring a good bit of New York, so on the recent holiday weekend, we had a chance to walk around Brooklyn before a meeting. Despite the hype about hipster Brooklyn, it wasn’t too different from any quiet piece of New York, although, of course, I found possibly...
- Neapolitan Cookies 6 months ago I have it on good authority (my nanny) that as a child, my favourite after daycare treat was a scoop of Neapolitan ice cream. I can definitely believe that, as I am still an ice cream addict. But over the past 20 (well, slightly more than 20), I have become far less of a supporter […]
- The Weeknight Dinner Cookbook and Cinnamon Toast Cake 9 months ago I love to see that so many amazing bloggers are writing cookbooks – blogging is a chance to continue to improve your writing, test new recipes, find the perfect lighting set up in your kitchen. It’s a chance to flex some creative muscles that aren’t necessarily present in other parts of our...
- Blueberry Oreos Cheesecake 10 months ago It’s a week before Christmas, but for me, the holidays are already here. As you may have noticed, I’ve taken an extended break from my blog, which I used to finish my PhD! At the moment, I feel a bit numb. After an extended period where everything was put on hold for a bit to […]
- Review: The White Dog Cafe, Philadelphia 1 year ago As a food blogger, I probably have a slightly different view of being a “foodie.” So when, on a trip to Philadelphia to meet family friends, they told me that the White Dog Cafe was a foodie kind of place, I was envisioning something like El Bulli! But what they meant was that it was […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » The Baking Beardy has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!