Latest Blog Posts »
- The Absolutely True Thanksgiving Reflection of a Part-time American 2 months ago This past long weekend was Thanksgiving. When living in Germany though, life takes on a different rhythm. The calendar is based on different traditions. Holidays and birthdays, back home, are […]
- The Weight of Feedback 4 months ago We spend boatloads of time in education circles talking about feedback. We talk about how important feedback is both for teachers, for students, and for parents. We talk about giving […]
- Ain't that America.... 6 months ago Oh but ain’t that America, for you and me Ain’t that America, we’re something to see baby Ain’t that America, home of the free, yeah Little pink houses for you […]
- Jan 20th, 2017-Life Doesn't Frighten Me 1 year ago We just started our poetry unit with the 6th graders. Ironically the poems we begin with are about our kid fears. Shel Silverstein’s Whatif and Maya Angelou’s Life Doesn’t Frighten […]
- Help Make my Facebook Feed more Accurate in 2017 1 year ago Lately I have been in a bit of a writer’s slump. This is due to numerous reasons. Teaching is a tough job. I love it, but it can be all […]
Contest Entries »
- The Strangest of German Customs Expat Blog Awards 2013 Often, those moving to Germany from America, will at first feel quite at home. You are dressed relatively the same as the locals. You can order beer without learning any new vocabulary. And if you don’t open your mouth as you walk down the...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2013: Germany Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Germany!Copy and paste code to display the Germany Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Lehrer Werkstatt
02:35 AM January 04, 2014
I enjoyed your blog and look forward to hearing more! I really do want to know more about your school.