Girl in London: An American Girl in London
Latest Blog Posts »
- Out of Hibernation 1 year ago This morning marked the first time in a long while that I awoke to bright sunlight streaming through my bedroom window. Indeed, apart from the occasional lashings of wind and rain, it appears that the first hints of spring are… Continue reading → The post Out of Hibernation appeared first on...
- Get to know the UK: ISA 1 year ago With the festive period officially over and all the January sales coming to a close, it’s that special time of year where everyone sobers up and gets serious. First up on the super-serious-things-no-one-likes-to-think-about calendar are UK taxes. Yep, if you haven’t… Continue reading → The...
- The Calm After the Storm: A Look at Post-Christmas London 1 year ago There are a few things you grow accustomed to after living in London for several years. The first is the weather (as much as we’d all hate to admit). The second is the congestion. London is crowded. Crowded with tourists.… Continue reading → The post The Calm After the Storm: A Look at...
- Announcing: An All New Wanderbliss and an All New Ebook! 1 year ago Why hello my lovelies! I hope you’ve all had a wonderful holiday season. These last fews weeks I’ve been glued to my laptop, working on a complete makeover of my former blog Wanderbliss and a brand new ebook! I’m happy… Continue reading → The post Announcing: An All New Wanderbliss and an...
- A Winter Walk through the City 1 year ago This past Friday I found myself with an early morning appointment in The City, and another meeting at 11:30am. This left me with a few hours to explore and enjoy the Square Mile on the last major working day before Christmas… Continue reading → The post A Winter Walk through the City appeared...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 6 reviews on Girl in London: An American Girl in London
18:14 PM June 23, 2013
I'm not American but an expat in the UK, and even after almost a year in London, Cheylene's great blog always offers something new to learn about the city and the country! You can't beat a sharp pair of eyes combined with a good pen :)
08:23 AM July 04, 2013
Girl in London is an informative resource for anyone looking to make the move to London.
10:35 AM July 05, 2013
Love this site! I haven't made the move to London yet, but I hope to do so in the future and think that Cheylene's post are super helpful! They make me really excited about moving to England and traveling around the country.
12:08 PM July 06, 2013
Brilliant, insightful and useful resource - even if you already live in England. Cheylene takes the time to provide lots of real info on what its like to live in London.
11:25 AM July 27, 2013
Excellent resource. love this site!
08:01 AM May 05, 2014
Love Girl in London! It's a total must read for anyone moving to London!!