Latest Blog Posts »
- Watch Films In Their Original Language In Zurich 10 months ago As a child, one of my fondest memories were trips to what was then the Disney Cinema in St Martins Lane, London, to see classic Disney movies on the big screen. The Jungle Book was the first movie I saw in a real theatre, but for kids today, the choice is a bit more limited. For kids in […]
- Can You Claim A Tax Rebate? 1 year ago Foreign employees resident in Switzerland are generally subject to tax at source on their Swiss employment income. In other words, the employer deducts the applicable source tax rate directly from the monthly gross income and forwards it to the tax authority. Annual employment income > CHF...
- Iroquois - Lively, Casual And Something for Everyone 1 year ago When people think of Seefeld, Iroquois is one of the restaurants that will come to mind. It is an ideal place for lunch, dinner or a relaxed after work drink. Designed in the style of an American country-house, Iroquois has become prominent through its Californian inspired Tex-Mex cuisine as well...
- Moving Again? 10 Golden Rules On Doing Your Own Interior Design 1 year ago As expats we are used to moving. From country, city or just to another place in the same location. And although new beginnings are exciting it is still a hassle! We have to plan for movers, pack everything, clean the new and old apartment and maybe even plan for new furniture for the new place […]
- KL Teppanyaki - For Those Who Eat With All Their Senses 2 years ago A friendly welcome upon entering the establishment always makes a difference. We take a seat at one of the front cooking areas right by the Teppan grill. The restaurant is fairly quiet on a Wednesday evening. Located in the heart of Zurich’s financial district, this place seems to be one that...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Zurich Expats
17:35 PM August 03, 2014
This blog provides useful and practical info about being an expat in Switzerland and smart tips on how to save money and have fun without spending a fortune! I warmly would advice to those who are moving to Switzerland!