Living in the Langhe
Latest Blog Posts »
- Restaurant Review: Agnulot, in Verduno 1 week ago It’s not often that you eat somewhere so good that it inspires an entire new series of blogs… but that’s exactly what happened to me last Sunday. So here, in the first of what I hope will be a long-running series, is a review of Agnulot, a relatively new restaurant in Verduno. What is it?...
- Giro d'Italia 2018 heads for the Langhe 5 months ago Giro d'Italia 2018 is heading for Novello and the Langhe
- Good to be back 6 months ago We're back blogging from the Langhe after a short two-year break...
- The Langhe's best town? Novello, of course! 1 year ago Valerie from Girl’s Gotta Drink has been rather busy lately not having a drink and instead having a baby. As a result, she doesn’t have much time for blogging right now, so she asked me to write her a guest post. I’m pretty sure there’s a saying about never arguing with a pregnant woman,...
- The best way to see the Langhe 1 year ago Updated: March 2017 For all the Langhe’s wonder and beauty, it’s got one big downside (from an aspiring but unfit cyclist’s perspective at least)… hills. Big, long, steep hills. The last time the Giro d’Italia passed through the Langhe, most of the riders had to get off their bikes and...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Living in the Langhe
21:02 PM January 15, 2014
Nice! We may be moving to the area and it's nice to know there's someone who speaks English there! My husband's company is buying a company in Torino...so we are wondering where the best place to locate in the area is! We vacationed in Lake Como last summer and loved it but I guess it's too far from the actual company. Any tips?
12:54 PM January 04, 2018
Ciao! I was born in Turin, left it in 2001, moved to the UK, got married in 2009 now I am trying to go back to my beloved Turin with my hubby. Can you give us some advice? My husband works for Tarmac here, project area manager but does not speak any italian. I can't wait to move back home! Elena