DutchReview - Views from and about Holland
Latest Blog Posts »
- The Perfect Daytrip: Four Things to do in Amersfoort 1 day ago Going to Amersfoort? Great! Here are 4 things to do in Amersfoort you don’t want to miss out on when visiting this fair Dutch town Didn’t go to Amersfoort yet? This Dutch city just a little bit East of Utrecht makes for a great day trip, being only a measly 30 minutes away by train […] The...
- Yes! Some sunshine is coming our way this weekend 1 day ago Yeah! Finally a break from all that rain and greyness. Weather forecasters have stated there will be a nice and warm weekend coming to the Netherlands (stop cheering Spaniards, still only around 20 degrees). Warm air will come in from the South, there will be no rain and there is some sunshine...
- Dutch Infrastructure: Why We Should Be Thankful for It 2 days ago It’s now been about a month since I packed my bags and left Rotterdam, Holland’s ‘Manhattan on the Maas’, for New York City, the real Manhattan (Let’s be honest, Rotterdam has a very long way to go still if we’re comparing skylines). Being back in the U.S. is a strange feeling...
- There's still plenty to do in Scheveningen in the fall! 3 days ago So you’re sitting in your rented home in Amsterdam wondering what to do with yourself. It’s fall in the Netherlands which means going outside will likely leave you wetter than an otter’s pocket. Even when it’s not raining the wind may well blow you off your bike and into a canal. It’s...
- I'm not kidding - Goat Yoga really is a thing! 3 days ago We are all into yoga now aren’t we? We take classes on a weekend and practice at home after stressful days behind a desk or the handlebars of our chariots. No? I didn’t think so either. In fact, I’m not sure if anyone genuinely frequents classes or if people just stand around in coffee shops...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 5 reviews on DutchReview - Views from and about Holland
15:15 PM June 25, 2013
I freakin' love this blog. Funny stories with a strong edge. A lot of news from the Netherlands, written in English. I think that they can do more sports, and i would love to see a section about gaming/tech & music (like festivals, gigs, etc.) I know DutchReview is growing, so i give 5 stars for motivation! :-)
16:14 PM June 25, 2013
I Love this blog!! Really funny with good inside stories!
17:08 PM June 25, 2013
Love it! Witty, spot on articles about current affairs and a wide range of other subjects. Looking forward to seeing more of them in the future!
23:15 PM June 25, 2013
Really cool blog! Great to keep up with everything Dutch!
00:56 AM June 26, 2013
What a great blog!