Latest Blog Posts »
- Autism and Friendship - Flying Into The Windowpane 4 months ago For some of us with autism, pursuing a friendship beyond the surface superficialities imposed by polite society is fraught with difficulty and self-doubt. The post Autism and Friendship – Flying Into The Windowpane appeared first on EXPATLOG.
- Wanting To Go Back 11 months ago The post Wanting To Go Back appeared first on EXPATLOG.
- Why Is Blogging No Fun Anymore? 11 months ago A return to blog posts written in a snatched hour or two, the excitement of sharing, and the triumph of curiosity over fear - that's the idea anyway... The post Why Is Blogging No Fun Anymore? appeared first on EXPATLOG.
- "If you've met one person with autism, you've met one person with autism" 1 year ago It took 25 years, 5 psychiatrists, 4 diagnoses and a string of shortsighted doctors before someone realised the issue was autism – and that someone was Me. The post “If you’ve met one person with autism, you’ve met one person with autism” appeared first on EXPATLOG.
- Why This Writer Needs Other Writers 1 year ago Here I am, back in the blogging chair. My plan to nix other writing commitments (no frivolous blog posts or freebie feature articles – I iz a serious writer now) and pour all my creativity into ‘The Book’ didn’t pan out as I imagined... The post Why This Writer Needs Other Writers appeared...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Canada Gold Award!
This blog won the Gold Award for best expat blog in Canada!Copy and paste code to display the Gold Award Badge:
Website Reviews » EXPATLOG has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!