Tales from Windmill Fields
Latest Blog Posts »
- Silent Sunday 3 months ago
- Expat blog hop prompt Week 24 3 months ago Your Expat fridge Ok, it is a strange one , I know. But it is something I have been dying to get round to do. Some of you may have done that Fridge meme that was going round the Blogger world a while back. What do you need to do? Well, firstly write a post about your fridge, take photos of it,...
- Expat Blog Hop 24 Stepping over ......... 4 months ago Many things have got me thinking recently about how I feel about living here and in the Netherlands. One of my very first posts on this blog was about being an Expat and whether you ever actually belonged. There I asked myself the question if I would ever feel the same about the Netherlands as I...
- Expat Blog Hop is back! - Number 24 Stepping over..... 4 months ago Being an expat in a foreign country means feeling out of place at times, not feeling like you belong, seeking others who are in the same boat. But is there a certain time when you actually feel opposite, you feel you are beginning to belong? I am beginning to feel differently to the Netherlands,...
- Protecting my biggest assets in the most comfortable way ;) 6 months ago So here it is my blog has reached another level. I am back in the blogging world after a few months of lack of sleep, juggling two monkeys and boobs. Yes, the first post I am to write after a short time out is about boobs. I am not even sure I can say that word on the net without my blog being...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 4 reviews on Tales from Windmill Fields
10:43 AM October 12, 2012
Rosalind's blog is a valubable link to Expat's in The Netherlands, her writing style is witty and informative about the trials and tribulations of living in a foreign country. Rosalind also provides much needed support for young Mum's who are often isolated when moving to a new country.
18:16 PM October 22, 2012
A great informative blog, was a godsend when moving here
16:48 PM October 26, 2012
As a fellow expat in the Netherlands I can always aprreciate an informative and funny blog like Rosalind's. I also love the blog design!
16:49 PM November 05, 2012
Love the beautiful photos on Rosalind's blog and the way she raises such interesting expat probs like - what to name your new arrival so that their name 'works' internationally.