Tales from Windmill Fields
Latest Blog Posts »
- BassBoomz Speaker review 2 months ago They say the best things come in small packages and when reviewing the BassBoomz I would have to say this is very true.When we were asked to review the Bassboomz from the company Bass Buds, Dutchie jumped at the chance. He is very into his gadgets especially any that are related to sound, if he had...
- Saving for a Rainy day 4 months ago Dutchie and I have always talked about opening an account for Funky Monkey and now Baby monkey has also come along, we are going to open them both an account.
- 2 little Monkeys in Breda 4 months ago New website, sister site to Breda Expats.2 Little Monkeys in Breda - a blog/website sharing parenting tips and tales about living in Breda and the Netherlands. Also home to Breda Little Monkeys - activities for children and Breda Bumps and Babies - Support group to Mums and young babies in...
- Expat Blog hop Revisited - Looking into the archives 5 months ago It is a cold grey rainy morning, weather that really puts me in the mood for today's activity. The weather represents the people and the activity. Makes me wonder why we do this every month, whenever we actually remember. After breakfast we get the boxes out. Find, in the very organised filing...
- Expat Blog hop Revisited - Looking into the archives 6 months ago Shopping I have found is not such a major pastime here in the Netherlands, people don't seem to window shop. They shop for what they need, this may be a reflection on themselves as a culture and a society. Shopping in the Netherlands takes some getting used to. Shops are open for a limited amount...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 4 reviews on Tales from Windmill Fields
10:43 AM October 12, 2012
Rosalind's blog is a valubable link to Expat's in The Netherlands, her writing style is witty and informative about the trials and tribulations of living in a foreign country. Rosalind also provides much needed support for young Mum's who are often isolated when moving to a new country.
18:16 PM October 22, 2012
A great informative blog, was a godsend when moving here
16:48 PM October 26, 2012
As a fellow expat in the Netherlands I can always aprreciate an informative and funny blog like Rosalind's. I also love the blog design!
16:49 PM November 05, 2012
Love the beautiful photos on Rosalind's blog and the way she raises such interesting expat probs like - what to name your new arrival so that their name 'works' internationally.