Our Man in Hanoi
Latest Blog Posts »
- Nghi Tam Sculpture Trail 2 months ago Filed under: ho tay, nghi tam, Pics, tay ho Tagged: art, ho tay, nghi tam, sculpture, tay ho
- Buying an iPad in Hanoi is weird 2 months ago I can think of few places more Apple crazy than Vietnam. Above and beyond the omnipresent hardware the logo decorates more than just the machines.
- The sip lid hole 3 months ago In Hanoi the sip lid hole is an inconvenience. Every single coffee shop offering takeaway has a roll of tape at the counter. Your coffee is prepared, lidded and the hole, or holes, are taped to stop spillage. The cup
- Searching for Sugar Man 3 months ago I’m not even going to link this because if I link it then you’ll follow the link and it’s best you watch this without any introduction. But you absolutely have to see the documentary Searching for Sugar Man. It must be just about the wisest, smartest, most uplifting movie...
- In Vietnam, it's Tet (Happy New Year of the Snake) 3 months ago Calling it "Chinese" New Year is like calling it American Christmas. Don't be that guy. #lunarNewYear—
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Viet Nam!Copy and paste code to display the Silver Award Badge:
Website Reviews » Our Man in Hanoi has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!