Latest Blog Posts »
- Hacked By GECEGEZEN ~ SaruH4N Turkhackteam.Org # 2 years ago Hacked By GECEGEZEN ~ SaruH4N Turkhackteam.Org #### Related posts: Hacked By GeNErAL Hacked By GeNErAL
- Hacked By GeNErAL 3 years ago ~!Trolled By GeNErAL!~ n n n Hacked By GeNErAL n n n n n n n n n Greetz : RxR – Kuroi’SH .. @nd all friends. n n n n n n !/Just For Fun!/ n n n n n n #You Have Been Trolled ! n n
- Buying an apartment in Stockholm 3 years ago Geoff and I just bought an apartment in Stockholm, and there are definitely some differences in the process from what you might have experienced buying property in other countries. Here are the steps we have gone through: 1. Visit hemnet. Hemnet is the place where all of the properties in the...
- The English language in Swedish novels 3 years ago I’ve been reading a Swedish novel over the last two weeks and found something quite interesting. At one point in the book the protagonist calls up the hotel her husband is supposedly staying in in New York – but the interesting thing for me was that the novel simply switched to English when she...
- Homesickness or Loneliness? 3 years ago It’s been awhile, but I’m back. The last 4 or 5 weeks have been some of my least favourite in Sweden, and as a result, I’ve felt completely uninspired to write here. It’s been a year and a half since I’ve been back to Australia and it’s been well over a year since I’ve been...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Borderless adventures has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!