Sand In My Toes
Latest Blog Posts »
- Busy Hands: UAE Keepsake Box 2 weeks ago UAE is our second home, technically, but to my kids it's undoubtedly their first home. They weren't just born here, they have spent far more time here than in our home country. We love celebrating UAE National Day on December 2 every year.To celebrate the occasion of UAE's 46th National Day, Little...
- The playful world of OliOli 1 month ago Having been in Dubai for so many years, I've seen how kids are positively spoilt for choice when it comes to activities and play areas. But something about OliOli intrigued me when I first heard about it. The founders call it a 'play museum', where children are free to play and discover as they...
- A brick-tastic sixth birthday celebration! 2 months ago It seems only yesterday I was writing a letter to Little Dude when he turned two. Life has been a whirlwind since then as I got busy with this blog, and his darling little brother came into our lives. Now my first born has become very particular about his likes and dislikes. He was very keen on...
- Busy Hands: DIY Truck Puzzle 2 months ago One thing that Little Dude has always been in love with are trucks. Since he was a toddler, he likes all kinds of trucks. So, when we thought of making a simple DIY shape puzzle, it had to be of a truck!This puzzle is so easy to make, but it's so versatile because you can teach shapes, counting,...
- The sustainable alternative with EcoToys.ae 3 months ago There's so much we think about before choosing toys for our kids. They have to be educational and creative, but also fun. After all, they compete with screens that have become a part of our children's lives. To add to this, wouldn't it be better if they were also sustainable and eco-friendly? I...
Contest Entries »
- Top 10 natural retreats in the UAE Expat Blog Awards 2013 The United Arab Emirates is best known for its daring architectural ventures. When you visit the country, it's hard not to be dazzled by the gleaming skyscrapers and other man-made marvels. And why wouldn't you be? There's only one Burj Khalifa or...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 4 reviews on Sand In My Toes
11:30 AM July 19, 2013
Expat new mom experiences conveyed in easy and short blogs.
10:47 AM July 20, 2013
lovely and a real life experience of new mom express in wonderful way..strongly recommended read to new mom or would be new mom!!!
13:45 PM July 23, 2013
I love the way this blogger writes.. she describes the feelings and emotions of a new mom wonderfully. There is always something to look forward to at her place. I would highly recommend this blog to everyone :)
22:14 PM August 03, 2013
Love this, such a good idea. I didn't start blogging until my stud was 2 & a half so may do a similar post!! :):) xx made me remember my boy as a baby & the memories :)