Sand In My Toes
Latest Blog Posts »
- Busy Hands: Wind Tower Craft 2 days ago Wind towers are a very common sight in the UAE. They have a historical importance, not just in the UAE, but in many Middle Eastern countries where people lived in the deserts without any electrical cooling.These towers were cleverly designed to convert warm desert air into cooler air that kept the...
- My Greatest Moments in Dubai 4 days ago I've spent countless years in the UAE, so it's fair to say it's as much of home to me as where I come from. All our happy memories are made up of many strings of special moments that we treasure all our lives. I'm glad to say that many of my happiest moments happened here in Dubai, so I thought I'd...
- Children need their village too 4 weeks ago In the thick of the summer holidays, I felt my plate quite full. It seemed as if my mind was brimming with doing too much, thinking too much, and attending to too many demands. It was then that my five-year old son asked for something. Something else, something more. I don't remember what it was,...
- 10+ Subscription boxes to entertain your kids 2 months ago Most parents look at the summer vacation from school with mixed feelings. They're happy to be spending all that extra time with the kids, but there's also the task of suitably entertaining them so they don't binge on the iPad all summer. If you're lucky (and can afford it), you could whiz off the...
- Cool sites with activity ideas for 5-8 year olds 3 months ago Since Little Dude turned five (not so 'little' anymore!), his interest in doing craft projects has waned. Well, it's not fully gone, but he just li to get creative on his own terms and whenever he feels like. There are so many distractions in his life now - school work, games, playing with friends,...
Contest Entries »
- Top 10 natural retreats in the UAE Expat Blog Awards 2013 The United Arab Emirates is best known for its daring architectural ventures. When you visit the country, it's hard not to be dazzled by the gleaming skyscrapers and other man-made marvels. And why wouldn't you be? There's only one Burj Khalifa or...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 4 reviews on Sand In My Toes
11:30 AM July 19, 2013
Expat new mom experiences conveyed in easy and short blogs.
10:47 AM July 20, 2013
lovely and a real life experience of new mom express in wonderful way..strongly recommended read to new mom or would be new mom!!!
13:45 PM July 23, 2013
I love the way this blogger writes.. she describes the feelings and emotions of a new mom wonderfully. There is always something to look forward to at her place. I would highly recommend this blog to everyone :)
22:14 PM August 03, 2013
Love this, such a good idea. I didn't start blogging until my stud was 2 & a half so may do a similar post!! :):) xx made me remember my boy as a baby & the memories :)