Sand In My Toes
Latest Blog Posts »
- A staycation to remember at Fujairah Rotana 2 weeks ago With two little boys, I'm not much of a traveler nowadays. Rather than worry about airports, luggage, and tour guides, I like to sit back and relax. For a few years now, we have been taking staycations on and off , in the many wonderful hotels in the UAE. It seems like a great thing to do at...
- Diary of a Toddler (1): Never let go 4 weeks ago I turned 18 months old today, and Mama has high hopes that I will become more independent. She's really counting on me walking soon so she can put me down and go om with whatever 'important' things she does around the house (although I seriously doubt that).Well, she's going to see that I'm not...
- A weekend away at Hilton Garden Inn, RAK 2 months ago It feels great to break routine and get away from the city once in a while. We were looking for a quick staycation in the UAE and had the opportunity to check out the Hilton Garden Inn, Ras Al Kahimah (RAK). Now, we've never stayed in this city before so the hotel seemed like a good choice because...
- Busy Hands: UAE Keepsake Box 4 months ago UAE is our second home, technically, but to my kids it's undoubtedly their first home. They weren't just born here, they have spent far more time here than in our home country. We love celebrating UAE National Day on December 2 every year.To celebrate the occasion of UAE's 46th National Day, Little...
- The playful world of OliOli 4 months ago Having been in Dubai for so many years, I've seen how kids are positively spoilt for choice when it comes to activities and play areas. But something about OliOli intrigued me when I first heard about it. The founders call it a 'play museum', where children are free to play and discover as they...
Contest Entries »
- Top 10 natural retreats in the UAE Expat Blog Awards 2013 The United Arab Emirates is best known for its daring architectural ventures. When you visit the country, it's hard not to be dazzled by the gleaming skyscrapers and other man-made marvels. And why wouldn't you be? There's only one Burj Khalifa or...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 4 reviews on Sand In My Toes
11:30 AM July 19, 2013
Expat new mom experiences conveyed in easy and short blogs.
10:47 AM July 20, 2013
lovely and a real life experience of new mom express in wonderful way..strongly recommended read to new mom or would be new mom!!!
13:45 PM July 23, 2013
I love the way this blogger writes.. she describes the feelings and emotions of a new mom wonderfully. There is always something to look forward to at her place. I would highly recommend this blog to everyone :)
22:14 PM August 03, 2013
Love this, such a good idea. I didn't start blogging until my stud was 2 & a half so may do a similar post!! :):) xx made me remember my boy as a baby & the memories :)