Sand In My Toes
Latest Blog Posts »
- Meeting the penguins at Ski Dubai 2 weeks ago There are some experiences that are unique and memorable beyond your imagination. If you would have told me that I could meet real penguins in real snow here in the Middle East, I would have laughed. But that's exactly what happened. I did meet real penguins in Ski Dubai, and it was just...
- Busy Hands: 'Love Globe' Personalized Card 3 weeks ago Recently, for Valentine's Day we made a card for Dad. To make it extra special, we wanted it to look personalized. So, I thought we should put in Little Dude's photo on it. This could be made for any occasion though. There's no specific day to say how much you love someone!The result is a 'Love...
- A day of outdoor fun at The Ritz-Carlton Dubai 2 months ago Winter in Dubai is something we all look forward to, because we can spend more time outdoors. The Ritz-Carlton Dubai is a place we have come to love for its green gardens, relaxing pools, and an inviting beach side.We visited them again recently to check out some outdoor activities they have for...
- Family brunch at Ramada Downtown (Review) 2 months ago We recently tried the Downtown Friday Brunch at Ramada Downtown, Dubai. It was a windy day, so we couldn't sit outside as planned and dined inside the restaurant.We were offered soft drinks, but I decided on some tea instead. There were no juices offered - something of a standard with Dubai...
- Tips for decluttering your family home 2 months ago If you have young kids, I wouldn't blame you for having a house that looks like a war zone! Toys scattered everywhere, stained clothes on the floor, unidentified puddles on the floor - they're all part and parcel of raising children.But don't lose hope! With a little organization, you can bring...
Contest Entries »
- Top 10 natural retreats in the UAE Expat Blog Awards 2013 The United Arab Emirates is best known for its daring architectural ventures. When you visit the country, it's hard not to be dazzled by the gleaming skyscrapers and other man-made marvels. And why wouldn't you be? There's only one Burj Khalifa or...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 4 reviews on Sand In My Toes
11:30 AM July 19, 2013
Expat new mom experiences conveyed in easy and short blogs.
10:47 AM July 20, 2013
lovely and a real life experience of new mom express in wonderful way..strongly recommended read to new mom or would be new mom!!!
13:45 PM July 23, 2013
I love the way this blogger writes.. she describes the feelings and emotions of a new mom wonderfully. There is always something to look forward to at her place. I would highly recommend this blog to everyone :)
22:14 PM August 03, 2013
Love this, such a good idea. I didn't start blogging until my stud was 2 & a half so may do a similar post!! :):) xx made me remember my boy as a baby & the memories :)