Sand In My Toes
Latest Blog Posts »
- Iftar at Amwaj Rotana, Dubai 1 week ago It's always a pleasure to dine at Amwaj Rotana Hotel in Dubai. I've found their staff to be welcoming and friendly every time we've visited.We were at their Iftar recently, and it was quite busy as it was the weekend. The menu includes hot mezze such as kibbeh and fatayer, and also shawarma. There...
- Arabian Iftar at Kempinski The Palm 2 weeks ago I can't believe it is already 12 days into Ramadan! We don't venture out for Iftar much except occasionally, and our recent Iftar meal was at the lovely Layali Tent at Kempinski The Palm, Dubai.This is the first time I had Iftar in an air conditioned tent, which are seen around Dubai hotels...
- Cool sites with activity ideas for 5-8 year olds 3 weeks ago Since Little Dude turned five (not so 'little' anymore!), his interest in doing craft projects has waned. Well, it's not fully gone, but he just li to get creative on his own terms and whenever he feels like. There are so many distractions in his life now - school work, games, playing with friends,...
- Learning is fun and games at Chubby Cheeks Nursery 1 month ago It was important to me that my son (the older one was the only child then) start his schooling in the right kind of environment. I wanted his first experience to be as positive as possible. If I had it my way, I wouldn't have even sent him to preschool! But I realized that he wanted to be with...
- Family Eats: French bites at Delifrance 1 month ago My husband and I prefer a light meal in the evenings. Hence, Delifrance at Ibn Battuta Mall, Dubai, turned out to be a good choice for a weekend dinner.This deli and restaurant is located close to the metro link at the mall. The seating area is unhindered by walls as it's open, and the kitchen is...
Contest Entries »
- Top 10 natural retreats in the UAE Expat Blog Awards 2013 The United Arab Emirates is best known for its daring architectural ventures. When you visit the country, it's hard not to be dazzled by the gleaming skyscrapers and other man-made marvels. And why wouldn't you be? There's only one Burj Khalifa or...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 4 reviews on Sand In My Toes
11:30 AM July 19, 2013
Expat new mom experiences conveyed in easy and short blogs.
10:47 AM July 20, 2013
lovely and a real life experience of new mom express in wonderful way..strongly recommended read to new mom or would be new mom!!!
13:45 PM July 23, 2013
I love the way this blogger writes.. she describes the feelings and emotions of a new mom wonderfully. There is always something to look forward to at her place. I would highly recommend this blog to everyone :)
22:14 PM August 03, 2013
Love this, such a good idea. I didn't start blogging until my stud was 2 & a half so may do a similar post!! :):) xx made me remember my boy as a baby & the memories :)