Sand In My Toes
Latest Blog Posts »
- The sustainable alternative with EcoToys.ae 59 minutes ago There's so much we think about before choosing toys for our kids. They have to be educational and creative, but also fun. After all, they compete with screens that have become a part of our children's lives. To add to this, wouldn't it be better if they were also sustainable and eco-friendly? I...
- 7 Tips to Stop the After-school Whining 3 weeks ago As much as I look forward to seeing my son home from school every afternoon, there's a part of me which braces herself for a meltdown. As soon as he is in, it's like I'm walking around broken glass. The slightest thing sets him off. At first, I thought it was something I was doing wrong. Maybe I...
- A rainbow dots first birthday party! 2 months ago First birthdays are so special, which is why I started planning Little Guy's birthday well over a month in advance. We prefer doing small gatherings at least for the first few birthdays as the kids are too small to remember and they get less overwhelmed this way.On the other hand, it's not easy...
- Our top Back To School picks from Stuck On You 2 months ago Are you up to speed on your back to school shopping? Just when I think I'm done, something else pops up on our to-buy list! Labelling everything is so important too, and you want the labels to last the wear and tear that kids put them through. And it's even better when you can just get the items...
- Busy Hands: Wind Tower Craft 2 months ago Wind towers are a very common sight in the UAE. They have a historical importance, not just in the UAE, but in many Middle Eastern countries where people lived in the deserts without any electrical cooling.These towers were cleverly designed to convert warm desert air into cooler air that kept the...
Contest Entries »
- Top 10 natural retreats in the UAE Expat Blog Awards 2013 The United Arab Emirates is best known for its daring architectural ventures. When you visit the country, it's hard not to be dazzled by the gleaming skyscrapers and other man-made marvels. And why wouldn't you be? There's only one Burj Khalifa or...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 4 reviews on Sand In My Toes
11:30 AM July 19, 2013
Expat new mom experiences conveyed in easy and short blogs.
10:47 AM July 20, 2013
lovely and a real life experience of new mom express in wonderful way..strongly recommended read to new mom or would be new mom!!!
13:45 PM July 23, 2013
I love the way this blogger writes.. she describes the feelings and emotions of a new mom wonderfully. There is always something to look forward to at her place. I would highly recommend this blog to everyone :)
22:14 PM August 03, 2013
Love this, such a good idea. I didn't start blogging until my stud was 2 & a half so may do a similar post!! :):) xx made me remember my boy as a baby & the memories :)