Latest Blog Posts »
- Coffee Cake 2 days ago A Coffee Cake recipe, butter cake with crumb topping: the perfect accompaniment to coffee, tea or as an afternoon snack
- Charlottesville, Virginia 5 days ago A tasty trip to Charlottesville, Virginia with great dining, restaurants, bakeries, coffee shops, serving local fare.
- Ovenly 1 week ago A visit to Ovenly bakery in Brooklyn, New York City, which makes a delicious selection of cookies, cakes & other sweet treats!
- Les restes 2 weeks ago The French version of leftovers, or les restes, prompts a movement for American-style doggy bags.
- Œufs à la neige (Snow Eggs) 3 weeks ago A French Classic, Oeufs à la neige (snow eggs) are soft meringues in a pool of ice-cold custard, finished with crunchy caramel!
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on David Lebovitz
09:03 AM November 10, 2012
David's a great cook and he's been blogging and living in Paris a long time. Experience shows and this is one of the most informative and well written blogs around. It's always fun when he needs to let off some steam too :-)
17:40 PM November 20, 2012
I love this blog, even as a non-expat / local! Very witty anecdotes and interesting topics / restaurant reviews from a true insider.