Latest Blog Posts »
- Caramelized Pineapple 2 days ago A simple, French-inspired recipe for Caramelized Pineapple yields rich, tropical tidbits. Inspired by Baking Chez Moi by Dorie Greenspan.
- Pistachio Aillade 4 days ago A simple French classic condiment this nutty aillade with garlic makes a great accompaniment to meats and other dishes.
- Cornbread with Harissa Butter 6 days ago A classic cornbread recipe with the delicious, spicy addition of harissa butter.
- Holiday Gift Guide for 2014 1 week ago A round-up of some favorite items from 2014 that make great holiday gifts.
- Les Sources de Caudalie 1 week ago A visit to Les Sources de Caudalie spa & hotel, on the lush estate of Chateau Smith Haut Lafitte vineyards in Bordeaux, France.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on David Lebovitz
09:03 AM November 10, 2012
David's a great cook and he's been blogging and living in Paris a long time. Experience shows and this is one of the most informative and well written blogs around. It's always fun when he needs to let off some steam too :-)
17:40 PM November 20, 2012
I love this blog, even as a non-expat / local! Very witty anecdotes and interesting topics / restaurant reviews from a true insider.