Latest Blog Posts »
- Upcoming Appearances 5 hours ago Upcoming book events in New York City, Virginia, and Ireland.
- Eating Around Queens 4 days ago Dining around & exploring the multicultural and ethnic cuisines in Flushing, Queens in New York City.
- Orange Margaritas 1 week ago Brighten up winter with a delightfully chilled Orange Margarita recipe. Fresh orange and lime juice, with a splash of tequila - delicious!
- New England Clam Chowder 1 week ago A classic New England Clam Chowder recipe, rich with fresh clams, potatoes & bacon. The best soup ever!
- Mile End Deli 2 weeks ago An updated version of the traditional Jewish deli, Mile End Deli in New York City serves thick pastrami-style sandwiches, artisan beers & excellent French fries.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on David Lebovitz
09:03 AM November 10, 2012
David's a great cook and he's been blogging and living in Paris a long time. Experience shows and this is one of the most informative and well written blogs around. It's always fun when he needs to let off some steam too :-)
17:40 PM November 20, 2012
I love this blog, even as a non-expat / local! Very witty anecdotes and interesting topics / restaurant reviews from a true insider.