Latest Blog Posts »
- Dulce de Leche Cheesecake 3 days ago A creamy Dulce de Leche Cheesecake recipe that anyone can make at home, combines the richness of cheesecake with the caramel flavors of Dulce de Leche.
- Meeting the Producers and Cooks in Paris 5 days ago A tasting of French cheese, charcuterie, wines & produce in Paris on the rue du Nil, home of Frenchie restaurant & Terroirs d'Avenir.
- Orange-Glazed Polenta Cake 1 week ago A simple, yet delicious Polenta Cake Recipe that can be served on its own, or with fresh fruit, ice cream or whipped cream.
- La Tuile à Loup 1 week ago Find amazing handmade French pottery, from Alsace to Provence, at the gorgeous La Tuile à Loup pottery shop in Paris.
- Cranberry-Glazed Meatballs 2 weeks ago Meatballs glazed in a sweet-tangy combination of cranberries and vinegar, along with spices and other beguiling flavors.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on David Lebovitz
09:03 AM November 10, 2012
David's a great cook and he's been blogging and living in Paris a long time. Experience shows and this is one of the most informative and well written blogs around. It's always fun when he needs to let off some steam too :-)
17:40 PM November 20, 2012
I love this blog, even as a non-expat / local! Very witty anecdotes and interesting topics / restaurant reviews from a true insider.