Latest Blog Posts »
- Strawberry Jam 21 hours ago A tasty strawberry jam recipe that uses the best of the season's berries. Fast and easy to make, this simple jam is a delight on morning toast, or spooned over ice cream or yogurt.
- Cranberry Upside Down Cake 3 days ago A classic upside down cake recipe with a tangy cranberry topping, using fresh or frozen cranberries. Great for the holidays, or any time of the year!
- Midleton Farmers' Market, Ireland 6 days ago The Kerrygold Ballymaloe festival gave me a chance to visit the lovely Midleton farmers market in Cork, Ireland.
- Liddabit Sweets 1 week ago A tasty visit to the kitchens & shop of Liddabit Sweets candy makers in New York City and Brooklyn
- Broccolini, Blue Cheese and Bacon Frittata 1 week ago Broccolini (or broccoli) frittata makes a simple meal and can be adapted to whatever vegetables, meats & cheese you have on hand. Great picnic fare as well as the perfect appetizer!
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on David Lebovitz
09:03 AM November 10, 2012
David's a great cook and he's been blogging and living in Paris a long time. Experience shows and this is one of the most informative and well written blogs around. It's always fun when he needs to let off some steam too :-)
17:40 PM November 20, 2012
I love this blog, even as a non-expat / local! Very witty anecdotes and interesting topics / restaurant reviews from a true insider.