Latest Blog Posts »
- Sweet Potato and Apricot Cake 17 hours ago An outstanding low-fat sweet potato & apricot cake recipe with an optional sublime cream cheese frosting.
- The Two-Hour Goodbye 3 days ago Saying goodbye in France can be long, and complicated, including the rules for les bises.
- Double Chocolate Pudding with Caramelized Cocoa Nibs 1 week ago Rich, delicious double chocolate pudding recipe with a super-intense chocolate flavor, topped with whipped cream & cocoa nib brittle.
- Chez Dumonet 2 weeks ago A classic French bistro in Paris, Chez Dumonet (Josephine) is a great place to get honest French cuisine in authentic Parisian atmosphere.
- Rödel Sardines 2 weeks ago Delicious French sardines are a specialty and make a quick lunch. Rodel sardines are particularly good preserved fish.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on David Lebovitz
09:03 AM November 10, 2012
David's a great cook and he's been blogging and living in Paris a long time. Experience shows and this is one of the most informative and well written blogs around. It's always fun when he needs to let off some steam too :-)
17:40 PM November 20, 2012
I love this blog, even as a non-expat / local! Very witty anecdotes and interesting topics / restaurant reviews from a true insider.