YABBA DHABI DOOOOO!
Latest Blog Posts »
- Looking Forward To The Weekend! 1 year ago
- Hello Abu Dhabi! 2 years ago Five years ago today we said hello..........To lots and lots of sand. It really is everywhere, and creeps in through teeny tiny cracks. There are days when it fills the air and eclipses everything. Moving here, I learned the air can be orange.To more family time. Despite busy work schedules, we...
- Five Years Ago....... 2 years ago Five years ago today I said goodbye..........To my Mom who spent a day helping me pack suitcases perfectly while fighting back tears and constantly hugging me. I'm pretty sure she told me she loved me just about every minute.To my sister who was probably both happy and sad that I would not be close...
- Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque.....A Bird's-Eye View 2 years ago A friend captured this picture of the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque recently. The SZGM is to me by far, the most beautiful building in Abu Dhabi. As long as I've lived here, I'm still taken aback by its beauty daily
- Missing My Mom 2 years ago In October, I lost my beautiful mother to COPD. I can't begin to explain the depth of the loss I feel, and I won't try. Instead, I thought I'd share some pictures of Mom's visit to Abu Dhabi from 2012. As my sister and I were going through my Mom's belongings after the funeral, it made me smile to...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » YABBA DHABI DOOOOO! has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!