Evan and Rachel: Travelers and Expats
Latest Blog Posts »
- How to prepare for English Camp 2 days ago You’re Busy There are a lot of things to be overwhelmed about in your first year of teaching in Korea, from co-teacher relationships, to asserting your authority, to contract disputes. While our work load is usually pretty light, there are a few times a year when being the only foreigner in your...
- Searching for the Rabbit Monk at 표충사 3 days ago We went searching for the rabbit monk at 표충사 Pyochungsa and played in the river! The Inspiration One of our new hobbies is traveling to lesser-known temples by car! Before we had the car, we often went to obscure temples with Dale from Dale’s Korean Temple Adventures. He took us to some...
- Camping on DaDaePo Beach! 다대포 해수욕장! 1 week ago We went beach camping at DaDaePo Beach! 다대포 해수욕장으로 캠핑 갔어요! The post Camping on DaDaePo Beach! 다대포 해수욕장! appeared first on Evan and Rachel.
- HOLY ONE MILLION VIEWS BATMAN!! 1 week ago We have AWESOME news everyone! We have hit a milestone on our Youtube channel! If you can’t guess what it was from the title, then watch the video below! WE HIT ONE MILLION VIEWS! Thank you to our awesome viewers!! We know that it doesn’t mean too much to other youtubers (I don’t see them …...
- Frozen Friday: Korean Ice Cream Tasting! #2 2 weeks ago This time we taste a famous Korean ice cream bar – the 돼지 바 Dwegi Bar! Is it good?! Why would they call it a pig bar? We have no idea! The post Frozen Friday: Korean Ice Cream Tasting! #2 appeared first on Evan and Rachel.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Evan and Rachel: Travelers and Expats has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!