Evan and Rachel: Travelers and Expats
Latest Blog Posts »
- Diving with Sharks in Busan 1 year ago Korea may not be at the top of your list for scuba diving destinations, but you have to learn somewhere! I recently had my first experience scuba diving, and it ... Read More The post Diving with Sharks in Busan appeared first on Evan and Rachel.
- Samgwangsa on Buddha's Birthday 1 year ago Every year it comes. On the eighth day of the fourth month of the Chinese lunar calendar, Korea celebrates Buddha’s Birthday. Among all of the holidays and festivals in South ... Read More The post Samgwangsa on Buddha’s Birthday appeared first on Evan and Rachel.
- The Best Place for Cherry Blossoms in Korea 1 year ago Cherry blossom viewing is a big deal every year in Korea. Rightfully so, considering the country is full of cherry blossom lined streets, and they are all amazingly beautiful. Every ... Read More The post The Best Place for Cherry Blossoms in Korea appeared first on Evan and Rachel.
- First day of Spring at Oryukdo, Busan 2 years ago The thing I love most about Spring, is that every Spring feels like the first Spring. It feels like a discovery, a revelation, and a homecoming. Especially in Korea, where ... Read More The post First day of Spring at Oryukdo, Busan appeared first on Evan and Rachel.
- 2014 Wrap-up - WE'RE ALIVE! 2 years ago Wow, it has been a really long time since we’ve updated the blog. Sorry about that!! With our SURPRISE trip home, English camps, producing a play in Busan, and adjusting ... Read More The post 2014 Wrap-up – WE’RE ALIVE! appeared first on Evan and Rachel.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Evan and Rachel: Travelers and Expats has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!