Footsteps of a Wanderer
Latest Blog Posts »
- European Travel Is Changing, Are You Prepared? 11 months ago With Brexit, the refugee crisis and changes to the EU permanently in the headlines, no matter where you are in the world, and with a lot of my work now [ ... ]
- Exploring Ontario,a road trip around Canada 1 year ago This Christmas I received the Lonely Planet ‘Best in Travel 2017’, and was delighted, and not at all surprised, to see that Canada had made it to number one. [ ... ]
- A Quick Guide To Sleeping Under The Stars 1 year ago Exploring the great outdoors is the best way to get a relaxing holiday. You get close to nature, back to basics and will reap the benefits of fresh air and [ ... ]
- Top 9 foods and drinks you have to try when visiting Canada 1 year ago Canada is not a place for the diet conscious! I was lulled into a false sense of security on arrival and delighted to find lots of fresh produce from the [ ... ]
- Hotel review: Radisson Blu Sohar, Oman 1 year ago As you may already know if you read this blog, Oman is one of my favourite places in the world, which is great for me as it’s right on my [ ... ]
Contest Entries »
- Expat Advice on Making the Move - 5 Tips for Adjusting to Life in Dubai Expat Blog Awards 2013 After eight years of life in Dubai, I can highly recommend it. There have been highs and lows of course, but the overall journey has been an incredible experience that has helped me to kickstart my career and shape me as a person. For anyone looking...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2013: United Arab Emirates Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in United Arab Emirates!Copy and paste code to display the United Arab Emirates Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Footsteps of a Wanderer
07:40 AM January 12, 2015
Wonderful write & a very lovely blog. Thanks! for all the sharing. http://elyssallc.com/
11:48 AM November 19, 2015
wonderful good post thank you