Latest Blog Posts »
- Picture of the Day - May 30, 2011 5 years ago Walking the streets of Shanghai can be risky. The guy on the sidewalk was hit by a car, who was turning right, and didn't see this guy and his two friends. Even though both driver and pedestrian had green lights, the normal custom of letting the "pedestrian have the right of way" doesn't go over so...
- Picture of the Day - May 29, 2011 5 years ago It's a little hard to tell, but above this restroom door is an electronic sign. What does the sign say, you ask? It keeps the time of occupancy, so that people outside can see how long you've been in the bathroom. It's a little uncomfortable if you ask me, then again, it was even more awkward for...
- Picture of the Day - May 28, 2011 5 years ago Only in China will you find a random chicken on the street going through garbage...Shanghai Shangrila www.ShanghaiShangrila.Blogspot.com
- Picture of the Day - May 27, 2011 5 years ago Our dog search started when we began answering ads on Taobao.com in which puppies were for sale. The person on the other end of the phone told us that they had "plenty" of the dogs we wanted: Black Labrador puppies. When we arrived at their shop, miraculously, they had just sold the one that we...
- Picture of the Day - May 26, 2011 5 years ago Practicing my archery skills at the Suzhou Calm Gardens was a lot of fun!Shanghai Shangrila www.ShanghaiShangrila.Blogspot.com
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Shanghai Shangrila
19:52 PM May 05, 2014
Thanks for giving this information. Hope you can sort out more travel blogs. visit : http://www.travelsrilankaholiday.com