Moved to Vancouver
Latest Blog Posts »
- How To Stop a Pipeline . . . . 1 month ago From The Guardian today:"Because industry and money is steering our government." Chief Na'moks, Wet'suwet'en ChiefCanada votes tomorrow . . . .
- Lisa Barrett for Vancouver Centre . . . . 2 months ago Due to The Lady Alison's endorsement this Green Party MP candidate in my riding has already received my vote as I will be out of the country on October 19th.Please use your rights in our democracy to vote your conscience and hopefully send stevie packing on October 20th . . . .
- We Are Better Than This . . . . 2 months ago Watch.Vote.Contribute . . . .
- Is Truth the Enemy ? ? ? ? 8 months ago This vid is from a couple of years ago, but still holds true today. And tomorrow . . . .
- This Ruling Changes Everything . . . . 8 months ago Makes me proud to be a member.Hope you are, too . . . .
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Moved to Vancouver
03:57 AM June 06, 2013
I think that most of our problems stem from the fact that coroporations are granted the status of persons which is the right to own property. Get grid of this and you get rid of the military industrisl complex and globization which is a great source of turmoil in this world. This was only granted to corporations in the 19th century and can certainly be repealed. Goodbye Bildeberg. Do you you think that these latter day Barons will give up without a fight. That is why they will make an example of Bradley Manning, a true Patriot. My dad always said "where everyone thinks alike no one thinks very much.