Moved to Vancouver
Latest Blog Posts »
- Commercial Drones Approved . . . . 1 month ago If one needed any more proof that the almighty $$$ is king and dictates policy in government, check out what the perpetrator of the US' largest ever environmental disaster just received:(From NPR yesterday)The Federal Aviation Administration says it has issued the first permit in its history for an...
- "War Criminals . . . . 3 months ago shouldn't be honoured at our university." "Your career is one thing, and the way you act as a person and another human being is another." Well said, Carmelo. Very well said . . . .
- "Don't Touch Me!" . . . . 2 months ago "Your border touched me ! ! ! !"
- condescending is a "Distraction" . . . . 2 months ago From Reuters today: (Reuters) - Former U.S. Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice pulled out of delivering the commencement speech at Rutgers University in New Jersey on Saturday, following a months-long protest by students and faculty over her role in the Iraq war. Rice was the face of foreign...
- Ed @ TED . . . . 4 months ago The "29-year-old hacker" (as barry referred to Edward Snowden last summer) made a virtual appearance at the TED Conference currently underway here in Vancouver:After watching the full video (at the end of which he receives a standing ovation, BTW) no doubt you will agree the young man is a true...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Moved to Vancouver
03:57 AM June 06, 2013
I think that most of our problems stem from the fact that coroporations are granted the status of persons which is the right to own property. Get grid of this and you get rid of the military industrisl complex and globization which is a great source of turmoil in this world. This was only granted to corporations in the 19th century and can certainly be repealed. Goodbye Bildeberg. Do you you think that these latter day Barons will give up without a fight. That is why they will make an example of Bradley Manning, a true Patriot. My dad always said "where everyone thinks alike no one thinks very much.