Moved to Vancouver
Latest Blog Posts »
- You and Your (Government) Toys . . . . 3 months ago From Luke Rudkowski at We Are Change yesterday: Or - as Alison would say - Get Your NSA on, Zombies. Still gotta have one ? ? ? ?
- Deleted an Email and Want to Retrieve It ? ? ? ? 3 months ago No problem!Call the NSA they may be able to help. But - of course - not the way you're saying . . . .
- Eroding Excited States Civil Liberties . . . . 3 months ago Chris Hedges in his TruthDig column today details his case against the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) and its chances of success. barry's kangaroo court has the upper hand at this point in the legal proceedings. Illustration by Mr. FishAll we have left is the Supreme Court, which...
- bennie and his jerks return . . . . 4 months ago Oh, fer krissakes.It appears "the devil god made him do it?!? (Maybe some help from "the devil made me do it," aka, Geraldine, aka, Flip Wilson might jog the old geezer's memory.)From The Star today:Former pope Benedict has said he resigned after “God told me to” during what he called a ...
- A "USian" Apology to Canada . . . . 4 months ago This is not ethically cool, but David Swanson's post today is so good I'm gonna post it in its entirety.Hope you appreciate it as much as I did . . . .Apology to Canada From Your Southern NeighborBy davidswanson - Posted on 19 August 2013Secession first he would put downWholly and forever,And...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Moved to Vancouver
03:57 AM June 06, 2013
I think that most of our problems stem from the fact that coroporations are granted the status of persons which is the right to own property. Get grid of this and you get rid of the military industrisl complex and globization which is a great source of turmoil in this world. This was only granted to corporations in the 19th century and can certainly be repealed. Goodbye Bildeberg. Do you you think that these latter day Barons will give up without a fight. That is why they will make an example of Bradley Manning, a true Patriot. My dad always said "where everyone thinks alike no one thinks very much.