French Twist D.C.
Latest Blog Posts »
- Ariel & the Sweeper Girls: A Disneyland Paris Half Marathon Race Recap 2 weeks ago Tada! I flew to Paris to run a half marathon at Disney! That calls for my first ever race recap!
- A Quick Update on My Running Goals 1 month ago I didn’t really know where to start when I first sat down to jot some running goals for the year. I mean, my main goal was to lead a healthier life, turn to running rather than drinking at the end of a stressful day and hopefully complete the Cherry Blossom 10 Miler I had impulsively […]
- Setting Goals for my First International Race 1 month ago Earlier in the year, I laid out my running goals for 2017. I set out my overall objective, to make running a regular, consistent habit, and a series of short term, achievable goals like running a 5K without walking and joining a running group. I had no intention of including running an...
- The Only 10 Things You Need for a Successful Dîner En Blanc 2 months ago A few weekends ago, I kicked off Dîner en Blanc season by attending Charm City’s very first event, which was held at the Maryland Zoo in Baltimore. It had been a while, since New York City three years ago actually, that I’d attended a dîner as a guest rather than a volunteer. Just showing up...
- 6 Places to Eat Raclette or Fondue in Washington 11 months ago When the temperature go low, I go warm, melted cheese! One of my favourite thing to do in the winter is host friends over for raclette. If you don’t mind splurging on your own grill (you can get a small one for 2 people for $27 on amazon or a bigger one perfect for larger get-togethers […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » French Twist D.C. has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!