French Twist D.C.
Latest Blog Posts »
- Weekend Highlights: Sorbet Soirée, Balls, Hiking and Rosé 1 week ago Happy Monday! I had a super fun weekend, so I wasn’t a huge fan of today… especially since I’m going on week two of my no-coffee challenge
- Catch These French Films at Filmfest DC 2 weeks ago Between April 14 and 24, 2016 Filmfest DC - Washington's first, largest and only international film festival - will offer an impressive line-up of 75 movies from 45 different countries. As always, that includes a number of films from France and Belgium. Here are some of the French(-ish) or...
- Postcard from the District: Mr Brainwash Mural at Union Market 3 weeks ago You know the first lady is pretty cool when you find out about new murals from her instagram feed
- Postcard from Chicago: Treats in the Streets 3 weeks ago Look down! Artist Jim Bachor has been turning potholes in Chicago into whimsical pieces of street art. His latest series is called Treats in the Street and it's all about classic frozen treats.
- So You Wanna Visit the White House...? 3 weeks ago Some 100,000 people visit the White House every year, making it the most visited home in America. Wanna be one of them? Here's how.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » French Twist D.C. has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!