French Twist D.C.
Latest Blog Posts »
- The Only 10 Things You Need for a Successful Dîner En Blanc 2 weeks ago A few weekends ago, I kicked off Dîner en Blanc season by attending Charm City’s very first event, which was held at the Maryland Zoo in Baltimore. It had been a while, since New York City three years ago actually, that I’d attended a dîner as a guest rather than a volunteer. Just showing up...
- 6 Places to Eat Raclette or Fondue in Washington 9 months ago When the temperature go low, I go warm, melted cheese! One of my favourite thing to do in the winter is host friends over for raclette. If you don’t mind splurging on your own grill (you can get a small one for 2 people for $27 on amazon or a bigger one perfect for larger get-togethers […]
- Week-end Highlights: The Crown, Beaujolais, Friendsgiving & Fotoweek DC 9 months ago Brr! It got cold all of the sudden! After a gorgeous Saturday, it looks like temperatures are back to what they should be this time of year, which means I spent most of Sunday curled up on the couch with my cat, binging on The Crown. But before that, I did have quite the fun […]
- Le Beaujolais Nouveau is Arriving at These 6 French Spots 9 months ago Ten days after the U.S. elections and one week before Thanksgiving, it’s time to celebrate a French holiday for a change: the arrival of the first wine of the season, le Beaujolais Nouveau. As always, it happens on the third Thursday of November, so unless you were up until 2 a.m. celebrating...
- My Trip To Paris By RaShonda's Explore Savvy 9 months ago RaShonda of Explore Savvy is one of my favourite local travel blogger. Between her recent trips to Cuba or Milan and her scooping of fabulous cheap or error fare her facebook and twitter feeds give me major wanderlust – and make me want to buy all the airline tickets! Earlier in the year, she...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » French Twist D.C. has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!