French Twist D.C.
Latest Blog Posts »
- Monsieur JR Goes to... HBO 2 days ago “Tell me what you stand for, and together we’ll turn the world inside out” ~ JR
- A Look at the District's Artistic Bike Racks 5 days ago In honor of Bike to Work Day 2013, which is this Friday, May 17th, here are some of my favourite artistic bike rack from around Washington, D.C. From left to right: “Equality Bike Rack” outside of the Human Rights Campaign HQ; part of “Bike Here” outside of Dupont Metro...
- L'Heure de l'Apéritif - Green Hat Gin 1 week ago Feels like I haven’t done a cocktail post in ages… probably because that’s the case. But last Saturday, after the Shortcut to Europe Embassies Open House event, I was inspired to branch out of my usual French wine and try something a little more “exotic.” Like...
- Ladies who lunch...at the French Embassy 1 week ago I don’t normally “review” cafeterias, but I thought I’d make an exception… There are some 300 employees at the French Embassy in Washington, D.C. It’s actually the largest French diplomatic mission in the world, and guess what, all this staff has to eat lunch at...
- Film Series - 50 Years French-German Friendship 1 week ago Though it kicked off last Monday, May 8th seemed like a more appropriate day to write about a Franco-German film festival… 50 years after Konrad Adenauer and Charles de Gaulle signed
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » French Twist D.C. has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!