French Twist D.C.
Latest Blog Posts »
- Dîner en Blanc - Part Deux, DC Edition 9 hours ago When Washington played host to its first Diner en Blanc last year, the main complaints from participants concerned the location. Yards Park in Southwest DC was a beautiful venue, don’t get me wrong, but it didn’t strike anyone as particularly iconic. Compared to some of the other famous...
- Wine Wednesday - Washington Nationals Cabernet 2 weeks ago Even though you can buy little individual bottles of wine at Nationals Park, I really can’t say that I would ever associate baseball with wine. And yet, Major League Baseball just got into the wine business with the launch of its own line-up of baseball teams branded wine. According to Fast...
- A Taste of Nice: Farmers' Market Petits Farcis 3 weeks ago Last Christmas, I spent a few days in the South of France with my family. We started in Marseille, where my mother was born and where she grew up, then made our way to Gould to spend the holidays with my uncle Philippe who lives there with his family. Afterwards, we made our way to Nice, on […]
- Off the Beaten Path: ToKi's SYNTH SERIES 002 Yarn Installation 4 weeks ago My (Southern Republican) husband always jokes around that he is very vanilla, and that I bring a little bit of spice, the rum raisin flavour if you will, to his life. I don’t know about that, but I definitely bring him out of his comfort zone on a regular basis ;-) Like, the other day, […]
- Happy Watermelon Day! 4 weeks ago Rather than give you a French inspired recipe using summer’s most refreshing fruit, pastèque, I give you one of the most colourful house in Washington, DC and one of my favourite piece of street art in the city: the Watermelon house!! The row house is located at 1112 Q Street near Logan Circle....
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » French Twist D.C. has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!