French Twist D.C.
Latest Blog Posts »
- 6 Places to Eat Raclette or Fondue in Washington 3 months ago When the temperature go low, I go warm, melted cheese! One of my favourite thing to do in the winter is host friends over for raclette. If you don’t mind splurging on your own grill (you can get a small one for 2 people for $27 on amazon or a bigger one perfect for larger get-togethers […]
- Week-end Highlights: The Crown, Beaujolais, Friendsgiving & Fotoweek DC 4 months ago Brr! It got cold all of the sudden! After a gorgeous Saturday, it looks like temperatures are back to what they should be this time of year, which means I spent most of Sunday curled up on the couch with my cat, binging on The Crown. But before that, I did have quite the fun […]
- Le Beaujolais Nouveau is Arriving at These 6 French Spots 4 months ago Ten days after the U.S. elections and one week before Thanksgiving, it’s time to celebrate a French holiday for a change: the arrival of the first wine of the season, le Beaujolais Nouveau. As always, it happens on the third Thursday of November, so unless you were up until 2 a.m. celebrating...
- My Trip To Paris By RaShonda's Explore Savvy 4 months ago RaShonda of Explore Savvy is one of my favourite local travel blogger. Between her recent trips to Cuba or Milan and her scooping of fabulous cheap or error fare her facebook and twitter feeds give me major wanderlust – and make me want to buy all the airline tickets! Earlier in the year, she...
- Week-end Highlights: Laotian Food, Spanish Tall Ships & a Little Art 4 months ago Happy Monday! Did you have a good weekend? After a long, emotional, week, mine was low key, in a good way, though I still managed to do quite a bit. Friday, I made my grand waitressing debut when I helped out with chef Bobby Pradachith’s Amone pop up at Mess Hall. Chef Pradachith is the son...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » French Twist D.C. has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!