French Twist D.C.
Latest Blog Posts »
- New Chinese Zodiac Sign Crosswalk in Chinatown 18 hours ago What’s your Chinese Zodiac sign? I’m a goat, personally, and loved spotting my sign’s symbol at the intersection of 7th and H streets NW in Chinatown. Six years ago, that busy intersection got a little more interesting when it became a “barnes dance” crosswalk (also known as pedestrian...
- Weekend Highlights: Flower Crowns, Mucha and Football 2 days ago Happy Monday! Did you have a good weekend? After keeping a low profile last weekend and throughout most of the week (I’ve had the worst cold!) I made up for lost time and had quite a wonderful 3-day weekend. It all started with rosé and flowers on Friday. One of the best part about having […]
- Easy Quinoa Taboulé Salad 6 days ago Tabbouleh, the bulgur-based salad that's a staple in the Middle East, gets a healthy twist by swapping couscous for quinoa. I'll be eating this all summer long (accompanied by a glass of rosé, bien sur!)
- Postcard from Los Angeles: All the Street Art 1 week ago You don't need to head to the Getty or the Broad to see some fabulous art in Los Angeles. Just looking around you, you can't help but notice a ton of great murals adorning the urban landscape throughout the city. Here are a few cool pieces that I stumbled upon during my recent stay in Los Angeles.
- So You Wanna Visit the Broad Museum? 2 weeks ago Tickets to visit Los Angeles' newest contemporary art space, The Broad, are quite the hot ticket in town. Here's how to make the most of your visit, whether you scored advance tickets, or have to wait in the standby line.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » French Twist D.C. has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!