French Twist D.C.
Latest Blog Posts »
- Crossing Off Bad Saint From My DC-To-Do-List 1 week ago When I added Bad Saint to my 2016 DC-To-Do list in early January the tiny Filipino eatery in Columbia Heights was already quite the popular destination for local foodies. Grabbing a seat at the tiny 25-seats restaurant required a some advance planning (or luck!) since it has a strict...
- Week-End Highlights: GLT Get-Together and All the Pumpkins! 1 week ago Gorgeous sunny fall days call for pumpkin picking and rosé drinking!
- Celebrating DC's First Michelin Guide at the French Ambassador's Residence 2 weeks ago Boom! DC's first Michelin Guide came out and we toasted its release in style!
- Weekend Highlights: 2Amys, Taste of DC & a Muddy Music Festival 2 weeks ago We don’t have a lot of three days weekends in the United States and hurricane Matthew caused problems for many travelers who had fun plans for the holiday… I didn’t have any plans to get away from Washington but there was plenty going on in the city! POST ITALIAN EMBASSY DINNER AT 2AMYS...
- Michelin Awards Bib Gourmand Honours to 19 DC Restaurants 3 weeks ago The lines at Bad Saint are about to get even longer
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » French Twist D.C. has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!