French Twist D.C.
Latest Blog Posts »
- Weekend Highlights: Restaurant Week, Caipirinhas & Grilled Peach Pizza 1 day ago Definitely another low-key weekend… sometimes you just need some of those you know, especially as I gear up Diner en Blanc next Saturday. Friday night, I had a couple of girlfriends over for rosé on the roof. My friends Jean and Aparna can’t make it to diner en blanc, so we thought we’d...
- Saying Adeus to the Olympics with Caipirinhas 2 days ago Watching the Rio games has brought back some great memories of my own trip to Brazil two years ago... and of the many caipirinhas we had there!
- Highlights From My Long-Weekend in Montreal 4 days ago I first fell in love with Montreal when I was seventeen, so much so that I moved across the Atlantic right after high school to attend its prestigious McGill University. Here are some highlights from my trip down memory lane back to the city I still love so much.
- The Best Ikea Products for Diner en Blanc 6 days ago I’ve been combing through the new IKEA catalogue since it came out last week and re-designing my apartment in my head ever since. Because I’m in a Diner en Blanc state of mind right now, putting the final touches on my tablescape etc. I’ve been paying particularly close attention to anything...
- County State Fair and Baseball Game - An All American Weekend Highlights 1 week ago It’s WAY too hot to spend a lot of time outside… so that’s exactly what I did lol. What can I say? I made plans and I wasn’t going to let record temperatures stop me
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » French Twist D.C. has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!