French Twist D.C.
Latest Blog Posts »
- My Running Goals for 2018 1 week ago Last year was rough for me. I decided to start running both as a way to add structure and discipline to my life at a time when it was sorely lacking any kind of order and to give myself a reason to push myself and feel proud of myself again. I jotted down an initial […]
- Motivation Monday Links: It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! 1 month ago Happy Monday! Christmas is just a few days away! Here are some interesting tidbits about Christmas in America from the Pew Research Center. Meanwhile, Hanukkah is almost over. I celebrated with some friends over the weekend and fell in love with this amazing pop-rock chocolate from Israel....
- My 2017 Instagram Best Nine... and What I Wish They Had Been 1 month ago The year isn’t quite over yet and while I could still post another like-racking picture to my instagram account, like many people on your feed, I decided to check out what my top 9 posts of 2017 were. And I have to say, I’m a little bit surprised. I mean… they’re SO DC! Seriously… only...
- I'm Running the Cherry Blossom 10 Miler Again! 2 months ago Thursday, the Credit Union Cherry Blossom 10 Mile Run will hold a reception at the National Building Museum to officially kick off the 2018 edition of DC’s iconic spring race. You might be thinking that December is a little early to kick-off a race that’s in April, but it’s actually the...
- Motivation Monday Links: Post Turkeyfest Edition 2 months ago Happy Monday! If you celebrated Thanksgiving over the weekend, I hope it was a good one. I needed a bit of a break so I didn’t really do much, other than running Alexandria’ 5 mile turkey trot. Now I feel refreshed as we gear up for the holidays! My Christmas tree is already up and […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » French Twist D.C. has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!