Latest Blog Posts »
- Flying Plane Jane from Bangkok 1 week ago Author of this content is Roving Jay The last leg of our journey was a six hour layover in Bangkok and a one hour flight on Bangkok Airlines to Siem Reap on Plane Jane. The post Flying Plane Jane from Bangkok appeared first on Roving Jay.
- My Man City Fan flies Ethiad from Istanbul 4 weeks ago Author of this content is Roving Jay It took us nearly a full day (with flight times and layovers) to get from Istanbul to Siem Reap and much as I need to sleep I just couldn't, but somehow Red manages to always get his head down and recharge his batteries. The post My Man City Fan flies Ethiad...
- Overnight in Istanbul's Sultanahmet 1 month ago Author of this content is Roving Jay Apart from one five day visit to Istanbul most of our interactions with Istanbul have been limited to overnight stays. It’s almost a year since we had a layover in Istanbul before boarding our Ukraine airlines flight to New York, and two years since we...
- Leaving Bodrum's Blue Skies 1 month ago Author of this content is Roving Jay Leaving Bodrum amid Blue Skies to start the first leg of our journey to Istanbul for an overnight stay. The post Leaving Bodrum’s Blue Skies appeared first on Roving Jay.
- Goodbye Backpacking, Hello Flashpacking 2 months ago Author of this content is Roving Jay Twenty years ago I backpacked across Southeast Asia. I quit an uninspiring job in Los Angeles working for a property developer who had a different cell phone in each of his four luxury cars, and split his time between his bachelor pad in Century City (Los...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Roving Jay
00:27 AM July 29, 2013
Love this blog. It's a real patchwork quilt of content, but if you're a British Expat, it'll really talk to you. So glad to finally see this blog listed here. It's been around a while .. and think it'll continue to get better and better.