Latest Blog Posts »
- Smoking in Public Places - Fire in Gümüşlük 3 days ago Author of this content is Roving Jay I was enjoying a simple but tasty Turkish breakfast the other morning in Gümüşlük. Even there we’re in peak season right now the tourist swell doesn’t descend onto the harbor until the last vestiges of last night’s Raki hangover has subsided. So if I...
- Herbie Rides Again! 2 weeks ago Author of this content is Roving Jay House Sitting for Herbie again in Turkey .. amid searing heat and earthquakes. It's nice to be back here, despite the shake, rattle and roll action. The post Herbie Rides Again! appeared first on Roving Jay.
- Do Your Travel Plans Always Work Out? 3 weeks ago Author of this content is Roving Jay How many times have you created a travel plan, only to have it fall apart? Now I'm making travel intentions rather than travel plans. The post Do Your Travel Plans Always Work Out? appeared first on Roving Jay.
- Camels, Street Art, and Famous Residents of Venice Beach 1 month ago Author of this content is Roving Jay Venice Beach has always been this side of skuzzy and although two decades have passed since I first encountered this iconic Californian beach town it hasn’t improved much. I lived in different parts of this Los Angeles enclave over the years. Initially, I...
- Another visit to Van Gogh's Bedroom 6 months ago Author of this content is Roving Jay A visit to the Norton Simon Museum in Pasadena to view Van Gogh's bedroom on loan from the Chicago Art Institute. The post Another visit to Van Gogh’s Bedroom appeared first on Roving Jay.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Roving Jay
00:27 AM July 29, 2013
Love this blog. It's a real patchwork quilt of content, but if you're a British Expat, it'll really talk to you. So glad to finally see this blog listed here. It's been around a while .. and think it'll continue to get better and better.