Latest Blog Posts »
- Steaming back to the 1940s 4 weeks ago Author of this content is Roving Jay We visited Sheringham to explore the biggest live event in the North Norfolk Railway Calendar - their 1940s weekend where locals descend upon the railway station to take a ride on the steam train and smooze with other locals on the station platform who have...
- Saved by Annie's Grapes 1 month ago Author of this content is Roving Jay Little did we realize that when we harvest grapes in the morning, that they'd be the same grapes that saved us from dehydration during an afternoon trip to the beach. The post Saved by Annie’s Grapes appeared first on Roving Jay.
- The end of the Cambodia Daily 1 month ago Author of this content is Roving Jay As well as doing copious amounts of tourism research for our impending backpacking trip to Cambodia I also subscribed to the free updates from the Phnom Penh Post newspaper so that I can get a flavor for what's happening in the country. The post The end of the...
- Herbie and I are not alone 2 months ago Author of this content is Roving Jay House Sitting adventures in Turkey with Herbie the Cat and Tommy the Tortoise. I'm not sure who's moving slower in this summer heat! The post Herbie and I are not alone appeared first on Roving Jay.
- Smoking in Public Places - Fire in Gümüşlük 2 months ago Author of this content is Roving Jay I was enjoying a simple but tasty Turkish breakfast the other morning in Gümüşlük. Even there we’re in peak season right now the tourist swell doesn’t descend onto the harbor until the last vestiges of last night’s Raki hangover has subsided. So if I...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Roving Jay
00:27 AM July 29, 2013
Love this blog. It's a real patchwork quilt of content, but if you're a British Expat, it'll really talk to you. So glad to finally see this blog listed here. It's been around a while .. and think it'll continue to get better and better.