Latest Blog Posts »
- Angkor Wat at Dawn: Is it worth it? 4 days ago Advice about Angkor Wat at Dawn The great thing about meeting other backpackers during your travels is that you get advice and recommendations for places you’re about to visit. The feedback we got from other backpackers about the Siem Reap temple tours was that Angkor Wat as dawn was a...
- The Best Tasting Street Food in Siem Reap 1 week ago There's lots of street food options in Siem Reap, but we found a noodle guy near the Hard Rock cafe that became a firm favorite of ours during our flash packing trip of Cambodia.
- Cambodia: How to Avoid the Crowds at Angkor Wat 2 weeks ago There are so many different structures located in the 300 sq.km area of the Angkor Was Archaeological Park that it can be incredibly overwhelming to put your itinerary together. Here's the #1 tip when planning your one day tour in Siem Reap.
- Filling up your scooter in Cambodia 2 months ago Roadside racks full of recycled bottles used as petrol filling stations in Cambodia. When you rent a scooter you're never more than a km away from a petrol station.
- Cambodia Visa and Arrival at Siem Reap Airport 2 months ago Getting through the visa and immigration process in Siem Reap.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Roving Jay
00:27 AM July 29, 2013
Love this blog. It's a real patchwork quilt of content, but if you're a British Expat, it'll really talk to you. So glad to finally see this blog listed here. It's been around a while .. and think it'll continue to get better and better.