Latest Blog Posts »
- Give your taste buds a disco at Siem Reap Night Market 1 day ago At Siem Reap's Original Night Market, make your way to the food court to give your taste buds a disco.
- Visiting Siem Reap's Markets 1 week ago Siem Reap has a variety of Night Markets and Food Markets. Some are magnets for tourists, but we ventured further afield to a local food market that left a lasting impression.
- Where to Stay in Siem Reap 3 weeks ago Find out where we stayed during our Cambodia Flash-packing trip to Siem Reap, and read my accommodation booking tips for finding the places you want to stay in.
- Jay's Travel Guides and Books 1 month ago Check out my travel guides and travel writing books available on Amazon.
- Visiting Siem Reap's War Museum 2 months ago War Museum Cambodia I couldn’t visit Cambodia without wanting to immerse myself in it’s history. Yes this country boasts an impressive ancient history that spans centuries, and we’d enjoyed our Angkor Wat and Angkor Thom temple tours, but the Khmer Rouge genocide happened within my lifetime,...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Roving Jay
00:27 AM July 29, 2013
Love this blog. It's a real patchwork quilt of content, but if you're a British Expat, it'll really talk to you. So glad to finally see this blog listed here. It's been around a while .. and think it'll continue to get better and better.