New York Expatriate
Latest Blog Posts »
- Madrid balconies 3 years ago Madrid, love at first sight!Our visits to Madrid are always special to me. Madrid is my husband's home city. He was born and raised there and sightseeing usually involves personal stories and experiences. Our visits always entail meetings with family and friends, it is always vivid and full of joy....
- Sarajevo 3 years ago After reading kuma's recent posts on her Balkan adventures I realized that I have some drafted posts of the summer visit to the Balkans myself. By the way, most of you are wondering who kuma is and why I keep repeating this word (I have two kumas :-)...). Well, I found a perfect explanation for...
- The Dancing House - Prague 3 years ago I know I haven't been here for a while :-(. I have been very busy lazy since we moved to Prague. New language and endless paperwork keeps me on the top of my toes constantly. Prague is definitely a European capital (probably one of the most beautiful ones), but the moment you step in to any of the...
- Belgrade 3 years ago It was great to be back in the Balkans after almost 7 years. And even better being back with my husband for the first time. I could also make a good joke here, playing with the Balkan stereotypes, but I will leave it open to your imagination :-). He had never been to the Eastern...
- Ethiopian restaurant London 3 years ago My sisters visited us for a week and we had an amazing time together. I took that week off so I was able to fully enjoy our reunion. We went to London three times and also to Birmingham, Oxford and Stratford-Upon-Avon. I gave them a PROPER midlands tour (for best results read proper with a...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 18 reviews on New York Expatriate
13:58 PM August 02, 2013
Such a wonderful blog!!!! I love to start my mornings by reading about beautiful places that she visits in England. Cannot wait to explore them myself soon. Amazing photos!!! Sometimes I have a feeling that I am already there!
20:18 PM August 02, 2013
Bonito e interesante blog!!! hermosos lugares para conocer, acompañados por magníficas fotografías!!! Besos, desde España, Marcela♥ mi blog: fashionadictas.blogspot.com
23:17 PM August 02, 2013
Very interesting blog! The stories and photos are wonderful, so I really enjoy reading posts.
14:01 PM August 03, 2013
Amazing stuff! Humorous, interesting, insightful. Joy to read!
03:44 AM August 05, 2013
I really like how Ivek, the author, gives detailed description of the places she visits, people she meets, foods she eats; and feelings she has while adopting to the new environment.. Backing her words with lovely pictures makes me feel she left for a short vacation; that she'll be back in NYC in no time and soon we would talk about her visit abroad over a cup of coffee somewhere in the Village.. That's how visual her blog seems to me! =)
10:54 AM August 06, 2013
Great reading, keep it coming! Feature some local recipes. :).
08:14 AM August 07, 2013
Love the enthusiasm this blog and its writer has. She truly has a power to translate feelings into words and make me experience every new place she visits with her. Ivana, keep up the good work!
13:45 PM August 07, 2013
Reading this blog makes me wanna visit UK!
13:00 PM August 10, 2013
I love this blog. Very informative and great photos!!!
11:34 AM August 26, 2013
Great blog, i realy love it! One day, when i get chance to travil, i will visit all the places i saw in this blog! Go girl, love your work:)
00:47 AM September 01, 2013
Really, really great blog! Reading Ivana's posts makes me want to visit England RIGHT NOW (only if I could ) but at least I can read her posts and feel those places like I am there by myself! Can't wait for the next post! *Keep on posting Ivana, we can't wait another place ! :)
16:40 PM September 07, 2013
Very, very nice blog!:)
23:59 PM September 20, 2013
I love this view of England from the camera of a NYC girl. Great pictures, thoughtful writing and cheerful insights. I just love this blog. Keep writing, writing, writing!!
00:37 AM September 21, 2013
Good Staff !!!
01:32 AM September 21, 2013
I love your blog and read it all the time ❤❤❤ Keep up the good work
08:42 AM September 21, 2013
09:07 AM September 21, 2013
great job Ninana :) I like it ;)
20:47 PM September 21, 2013
I simply love Ivana's "always look on the bright side of life" - or, should I say "always look on the brightest side of life" approach to everything she experiences. This is also something that is woven throughout her stories.