SpicyEssence - An American living in Kuwait
Latest Blog Posts »
- New Blog Address 5 months ago Please visit me at my new address @ jeenasjohnson.wordpress.com
- Weekend Getaway: Muscat, Oman 1 year ago This last week we were in Dubai for the Arab Health Exhibition. This tradeshow is fast becoming the worlds largest tradeshow and exhibition in the healthcare industry. Before Arab Health started, The Husband and I decided to do a side trip to Oman for 2 days the weekend before Arab Health started....
- Martin Luther King 1 year ago Dr. Martin Luther King’s 87th Birthday was last Friday, and yesterday was the official holiday in the US celebrating Dr. Martin Luther King. I was reading his “I Have a Dream” speech and couldn’t help but dwell on the portion “I have a dream that my four little children will one day live...
- Cookies Galore! 1 year ago For this last Christmas/New Year we were not able to go back home to be with our loved ones during the holidays and were stuck in Kuwait. It was a an emotional time for me because I was missing all the festivities, but we tried to do a little something here to take away the homesickness as …
- Happy New Year!! 1 year ago I would like to wish everyone a wonderful and blessed New Year!
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » SpicyEssence - An American living in Kuwait has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!