Farang Rak Thai - Thailand Expat Photo Blog
Latest Blog Posts »
- Learning to ice skate in Bangkok 3 weeks ago Well, you would think Bangkok is not the place to learn how to ice skate, or to ice skate actually. It is just too hot for that.But actually there are many places where you can do it, and they all are a welcome relief from Bangkok heat. We chose one that is not very far
- Songkran 2013 in Bangkok - Part one 2 months ago First time I am in Bangkok for Songkran actually, so I might as well enjoy it. And what I enjoy most is that there is no traffic anymore. Everybody is back to their home in the North or the South. It really makes you wonder how many people living in Bangkok are actually from Bangkok,
- Photo Blog Interlude - Thai music - Part 1 6 months ago No photos today but a bit of music, Thai music. I do not listen to Thai music that much, I mean I hear Thai music in my home every day but do not really listen to it, so I have limited knowledge about it. And what I like is probably not that recent. Starting with
- Safari World in Bangkok - Part 2 8 months ago I posted quite some time ago a few pictures taken with the Canon 7D and the Canon lens 24-105mm f4 in Safari World in Bangkok. I went there again not long ago but this time with the Canon lens 135mm f2 (and still the Canon 7D). Since you go there to see animals and shows
- Dreamworld in Bangkok 8 months ago This Sunday, we went to Dreamworld, an amusement park located close to the old international airport of Bangkok, the Don Mueang airport. So quite easy to reach for downtown Bangkok, just take the elevated highway to the old airport and take the exit to Nakon Nayok, a few km after the airport (where...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Farang Rak Thai - Thailand Expat Photo Blog has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!