Farang Rak Thai - Thailand Expat Photo Blog
Latest Blog Posts »
- Having a drink and dinner on the top of the third tallest Bangkok building, the State Tower 1 month ago A few days ago, I was invited for dinner in one of the restaurants of the Lebua hotel, the hotel that is part of the State Tower in Bangkok. The State Tower is the third tallest building (so far) in Bangkok, having 68 floors and culminating at 247 m, where the Dome is. So before […]
- Going to Paragon Siam Ocean World in Bangkok 1 month ago Siam Ocean World has been open for quite some time actually but I never went there, not sure why. I guess that when you live in Bangkok, you just do no visit Bangkok, same is true for wherever you live, I think. Anyway, better late than never, so we decided to go there today and […]
- Evening portrait of a Thai Eurasian with Canon 6D and 50mm f1.4 1 month ago I explained before why I went from the Canon 7D to the Canon 6D, it is here. And it is basically because I like taking portraits, I like taking them without a flash, and I like to take them indoors and in the evening. So I need a camera that can handle high ISO settings […]
- About being a trilingual kid in Thailand 6 months ago Everybody is telling you kids are like sponges, they pick up everything you throw at them, and it includes languages. They become multilingual without even trying to be. Well, in theory, this is true, they are able to communicate in another language pretty quickly, but that does not really make...
- Songkran in Mukdahan with Canon 6D 7 months ago This year, we went to Mukdahan for Songkran, not the first time we did it actually, the place is a lot quieter than Bangkok, a refreshing change from time to time. Going there means driving for about 700 km, quite an ordeal during Songkran time since lot of people working in Bangkok travel back to...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Farang Rak Thai - Thailand Expat Photo Blog has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!