Farang Rak Thai - Thailand Expat Photo Blog
Latest Blog Posts »
- From Canon 7D to Canon 6D in Bangkok 4 months ago I started my journey into the world of DSLRs with the Canon 450D, as it can be seen on the first posts in this blog. It did not really last very long, the appeal of the new Canon 7D was too hard to resist and I went from the relatively small Canon 450D with the […]
- A walk in the Dusit zoo in Bangkok 5 months ago The Dusit zoo is an old zoo, it actually was the private garden of King Chulalongkorn many years ago and, after the death of the King, was left unattended for quite some time before being taken over by Bangkok municipality. Animals in a zoo are very expensive to maintain and since local people do...
- Learning to ice skate in Bangkok 11 months ago Well, you would think Bangkok is not the place to learn how to ice skate, or to ice skate actually. It is just too hot for that. But actually there are many places where you can do it, and they all are a welcome relief from Bangkok heat. We chose one that is not very […]
- Songkran 2013 in Bangkok 11 months ago First time that I am in Bangkok for Songkran actually, so I might as well enjoy it. And what I enjoy most is that there is no traffic anymore. Everybody is back to their home in the North or the South. It really makes you wonder how many people living in Bangkok are actually from […]
- Safari World in Bangkok - Part 2 1 year ago I posted quite some time ago a few pictures taken with the Canon 7D and the Canon lens 24-105mm f4 in Safari World in Bangkok. I went there again not long ago but this time with the Canon lens 135mm f2 (and still the Canon 7D). Since you go there to see animals and shows […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Farang Rak Thai - Thailand Expat Photo Blog has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!