Farang Rak Thai - Thailand Expat Photo Blog
Latest Blog Posts »
- About being a trilingual kid in Thailand 5 months ago Everybody is telling you kids are like sponges, they pick up everything you throw at them, and it includes languages. They become multilingual without even trying to be. Well, in theory, this is true, they are able to communicate in another language pretty quickly, but that does not really make...
- Songkran in Mukdahan with Canon 6D 5 months ago This year, we went to Mukdahan for Songkran, not the first time we did it actually, the place is a lot quieter than Bangkok, a refreshing change from time to time. Going there means driving for about 700 km, quite an ordeal during Songkran time since lot of people working in Bangkok travel back to...
- From Canon 7D to Canon 6D in Bangkok 10 months ago I started my journey into the world of DSLRs with the Canon 450D, as it can be seen on the first posts in this blog. It did not really last very long, the appeal of the new Canon 7D was too hard to resist and I went from the relatively small Canon 450D with the […]
- A walk in the Dusit zoo in Bangkok 11 months ago The Dusit zoo is an old zoo, it actually was the private garden of King Chulalongkorn many years ago and, after the death of the King, was left unattended for quite some time before being taken over by Bangkok municipality. Animals in a zoo are very expensive to maintain and since local people do...
- Learning to ice skate in Bangkok 1 year ago Well, you would think Bangkok is not the place to learn how to ice skate, or to ice skate actually. It is just too hot for that. But actually there are many places where you can do it, and they all are a welcome relief from Bangkok heat. We chose one that is not very […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Farang Rak Thai - Thailand Expat Photo Blog has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!