Latest Blog Posts »
- Qatar animal shelter struggles to cope as police drop strays at its door 16 hours ago The shelter, located on a private farm in Muaither that is owned by a government official, has taken in over 50 dogs in the past week, the group's management said. (The post Qatar animal shelter struggles to cope as police drop strays at its door is from Doha News.)
- Speed limit on Doha Expressway to be restored to 100km/hr imminently 19 hours ago The new 80km/hour limit took effect in January. At the time, officials said the reduced limit was part of a trial to see if slower speeds would ease congestion and cut the number of accidents on the road. (The post Speed limit on Doha Expressway to be restored to 100km/hr imminently is from Doha...
- Ministry makes Qatarization push in circular about budgets 21 hours ago Qatarization is a long-standing goal of the government, but has been difficult to achieve because there are not enough nationals who are able and willing to fill the government's quotas, especially in the private sector. (The post Ministry makes Qatarization push in circular about budgets is from...
- Footage offers glimpse of critical moments in Qatar's history 1 day ago Amid half a million historical videos recently posted on YouTube are dozens of pieces on Qatar, including footage of independence and opening of the old National Museum. (The post Footage offers glimpse of critical moments in Qatar’s history is from Doha News.)
- Qatar's population hits annual low, but stays above 2 million in July 1 day ago Despite the sharp drop, the numbers show that there were still 200,000 more people in Qatar last month than in July 2014. The growth is expected to continue for at least the next few years, as the country rushes to finish several projects before 2022. (The post Qatar’s population hits annual low,...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Doha News has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!