Latest Blog Posts »
- Msheireb prayer grounds to open for Eid Al Adha 16 hours ago Located across from Al Koot Fort near Souq Waqif, the prayer grounds are the first component of the QR20 billion Msheireb redevelopment to open to the public. (The post Msheireb prayer grounds to open for Eid Al Adha is from Doha News.)
- Foreign minister: Qatar does not pay ransoms 18 hours ago Following a speech at Princeton University, Dr. Khalid bin Mohammed Al Attiyah also said that his country’s role as mediator is being overshadowed by ‘non-stop media bashing.’ (The post Foreign minister: Qatar does not pay ransoms is from Doha News.)
- Ministry instructs nurseries to curb tuition hikes, build lunch rooms 20 hours ago However, some managers said they are interpreting a letter sent by the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs as guidance rather than an official instruction and are choosing to go ahead with fee increases. (The post Ministry instructs nurseries to curb tuition hikes, build lunch rooms is from Doha...
- Qatar's National Organ Donor Registry doubles to 43,000 people 22 hours ago The vast majority of those who signed up to be donors continues to be expats, as many Qataris and Arabs express reservations about the Islamic acceptability of the practice. (The post Qatar’s National Organ Donor Registry doubles to 43,000 people is from Doha News.)
- Next Qatar council member elections to be held in May 2015 1 day ago Only Qataris are eligible to vote in the elections, and all will be required to register ahead of the polls, after constituencies were redrawn to reflect the country's changing demographics. (The post Next Qatar council member elections to be held in May 2015 is from Doha News.)
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Doha News has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!