Latest Blog Posts »
- Qatar to cut fuel costs marginally in September 21 minutes ago Starting Sept. 1, 91-octane premium petrol will cost QR1.30/liter, down from QR1.35 currently. And Super 95-octane gasoline will cost QR1.40 per liter, down from QR1.45 previously. (The post Qatar to cut fuel costs marginally in September is from Doha News.)
- Former laborer's cool campaign offers respite to thousands in Qatar 17 hours ago The Qatar-based cool campaign was set up and is led by Indian electrical designer Firos Thrayil, who started working in the Gulf 14 years ago on a building site and knows exactly what these men go through. (The post Former laborer’s cool campaign offers respite to thousands in Qatar is from Doha...
- Doha's Civil Defense roundabout to close tomorrow for a day 18 hours ago The road will close from tomorrow morning (Aug. 29) until the morning of Aug. 30 in what the public works authority said is one of the final stages of converting the busy roundabout to a signal-controlled intersection. (The post Doha’s Civil Defense roundabout to close tomorrow for a day is from...
- Qatar's Hamad Airport to charge new exit tax on passengers 19 hours ago In a circular distributed this week, agencies were advised that HIA is going to introduce a new Passenger Facility Charge for tickets issued on or after Aug. 30, and for any travel starting Dec. 1 onwards. (The post Qatar’s Hamad Airport to charge new exit tax on passengers is from Doha News.)
- UN: Qatar has the lowest natural disaster risk in the world 21 hours ago According to the World Risk Report 2016, Qatar fared better than 170 other nations not only because of its location, but also due to its high level of development. (The post UN: Qatar has the lowest natural disaster risk in the world is from Doha News.)
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Doha News has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!