Latest Blog Posts »
- Qatar's ambassador to Belgium becomes head of NATO mission 28 minutes ago Al Thani was co-owner of the former Gympanzee daycare center in Villaggio mall, where a fire killed 19 people, including 13 children, in 2012. (The post Qatar’s ambassador to Belgium becomes head of NATO mission is from Doha News.)
- New cinema complex opens in Qatar's Gulf Mall 2 hours ago The 13-screen cinema is located on the second floor of Gulf Mall and includes two VIP theaters. (The post New cinema complex opens in Qatar’s Gulf Mall is from Doha News.)
- Expect road closures in Abu Hamour, Old Airport area this weekend 19 hours ago The junction of Wholesale Market Street and Mesaimeer Road will be closed this weekend and next weekend, while a section of Oqba Bin Nafie Street by Najma Street will shut today for three weeks, Ashghal said. (The post Expect road closures in Abu Hamour, Old Airport area this weekend is from Doha...
- Qatar public sector to work five-hour days during Ramadan 21 hours ago The five-hour workday will run from 9am to 2pm and does not apply to private companies. However, Qatari law states that these firms must also have a shortened workday of six hours. (The post Qatar public sector to work five-hour days during Ramadan is from Doha News.)
- Woqod to tackle long lines with 20 new mobile fuel stations 23 hours ago Speaking at the company’s annual general meeting last night, CEO Ibrahim Jaham Al Kuwari said 20 of these stations will go up shortly now that Woqod has secured permission from authorities. (The post Woqod to tackle long lines with 20 new mobile fuel stations is from Doha News.)
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Doha News has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!