Latest Blog Posts »
- DTZ: Apartment rents (finally) starting to fall in central Doha 9 hours ago Some properties in these areas have become up to 10 percent cheaper than they were last year, saving tenants between QR500 and QR1,000 a month, DTZ Qatar said in its Property Times report for Q3 of this year. (The post DTZ: Apartment rents (finally) starting to fall in central Doha is from Doha...
- US affirms support for Qatar's anti-terrorism efforts 10 hours ago The affirmation follows the release of alleged leaked emails from US presidential candidate Hillary Clinton that criticized Qatar and Saudi Arabia for “providing clandestine financial and logistic support” to IS. (The post US affirms support for Qatar’s anti-terrorism efforts is from Doha...
- Six things to do in Qatar this weekend (Oct. 26-29) 12 hours ago From sleeping under the stars to mingling with newbies at a #Doha101 Tweetup to cheering on bikers at a championship race, there's lots to do around Qatar over the next few days. Here are the highlights. (The post Six things to do in Qatar this weekend (Oct. 26-29) is from Doha News.)
- Foul play suspected after missing man's corpse found in Doha 13 hours ago A family member has confirmed the identity of the deceased to be Akram Kadavath Peetikayil Ozhinjal. (The post Foul play suspected after missing man’s corpse found in Doha is from Doha News.)
- The region's largest manmade forest is coming up in Qatar's desert 15 hours ago The wood, which will cover an area of 8.3 square km, will feature 95,000 trees with 28 different species, all of which have been chosen to withstand the local climate. (The post The region’s largest manmade forest is coming up in Qatar’s desert is from Doha News.)
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Doha News has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!