Latest Blog Posts »
- Qatar drops five spots in World Bank's new 'doing business' report 1 hour ago Qatar fell in seven out of the 10 factors in the rankings this year, indicating that the business environment is getting more difficult - not easier - to navigate here. (The post Qatar drops five spots in World Bank’s new ‘doing business’ report is from Doha News.)
- Report: Qatar Rail contractors complete digging on six metro stations 21 hours ago As work continues on Qatar’s first rail lines, planners are brainstorming strategies to convince residents to embrace mass transit and leave their vehicles at home when the Doha Metro starts operating in 2019. (The post Report: Qatar Rail contractors complete digging on six metro stations is from...
- VIDEO: Qatar residents talk stereotypes 23 hours ago Sometimes people here think they know more about one another than they actually do. To explore some of the misconceptions we hold about each other, Doha News recently asked residents on the Corniche about their experiences. (The post VIDEO: Qatar residents talk stereotypes is from Doha News.)
- PHOTOS: Last day to catch Angry Birds universe exhibition in Qatar 1 day ago The exhibition, which closes Friday night at 11pm, is divided into numerous zones to teach kids about physics, and includes zip-lining, a laser tag area and an art/animation studio. (The post PHOTOS: Last day to catch Angry Birds universe exhibition in Qatar is from Doha News.)
- New QR500m 'Alaateda' mall to be built in Doha's old downtown 1 day ago The mall, which will be located on A-Ring road/Rawdat Al-Khail, will feature 650 outlets and offer a new venue for small and medium-sized stores previously located in the old souqs that were dotted throughout the area. (The post New QR500m ‘Alaateda’ mall to be built in Doha’s old downtown is...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Doha News has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!