Latest Blog Posts »
- Qatar Women's Hospital warns of delays as it moves to e-filing system 4 hours ago The hospital is one of Qatar's busiest, delivering a whopping 18,000 babies annually. Over the next few weeks, outpatients may referred to Al Wakrah or Al Khor hospitals to reduce wait times. (The post Qatar Women’s Hospital warns of delays as it moves to e-filing system is from Doha News.)
- 'Is that a word?' Qatar's youth gravitate toward competitive Scrabble 6 hours ago In a country that hosted the Asian Games and will host the 2022 FIFA World Cup, mental games that test and hone educational skills are often less celebrated than more energetic sports like football. But competitive Scrabble is thriving here nonetheless. (The post ‘Is that a word?’ Qatar’s...
- Saudi Arabia imprisons 27 for planning attacks on US military in Qatar 8 hours ago A Qatari man was reportedly the leader of one group of individuals who was handed a 30-year sentence for crimes that included "joining an extremist group." (The post Saudi Arabia imprisons 27 for planning attacks on US military in Qatar is from Doha News.)
- Citing security reasons, Qatar mulls law to put addresses on ID cards 10 hours ago The potential move would make it easier for authorities to find residents, but raises logistical questions, and concerns about personal security. For example, if an ID card is lost or stolen, the holder's home would be easy to find. (The post Citing security reasons, Qatar mulls law to put...
- Barwa presents scaled-back plans for used car 'Motor City' in Qatar 1 day ago The revival of plans for a large-scale used vehicle sales and service hub off Salwa Road comes amid a government bailout of the indebted developer. (The post Barwa presents scaled-back plans for used car ‘Motor City’ in Qatar is from Doha News.)
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Doha News has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!