Latest Blog Posts »
- Opinion: Adjusting to life in Qatar means having a good sense of humor 3 hours ago Residents may not be able to to control the pace of bureaucracy here, or the heavy traffic or many other things, but can at least temper their expectations and adjust their own reaction to such challenges. (The post Opinion: Adjusting to life in Qatar means having a good sense of humor is from Doha...
- Russians in Qatar eying opening of new cultural center by year-end 6 hours ago The center would help support the thousands of Russian expats and Russian speakers in Qatar, officials said. (The post Russians in Qatar eying opening of new cultural center by year-end is from Doha News.)
- Qatar's City Center mall to expand with 35 new ground-level stores 9 hours ago The growth of the popular shopping center comes ahead of the opening of several new malls in and around Doha that are expected to increase competition for shoppers and retailers. (The post Qatar’s City Center mall to expand with 35 new ground-level stores is from Doha News.)
- With launch of online Gulf archives, Qatar's history now an open book 1 day ago A Qatar Foundation-bankrolled project has seen the uploading of the largest digitalization of historical records on the Gulf Arab states and Iran, including letters from Qatar leaders and the first recorded map of the country's coastline. (The post With launch of online Gulf archives, Qatar’s...
- MOI closes security deals worth QR309 million at Milipol Qatar 1 day ago Agreements to buy new fire trucks, high-tech ID cards and surveillance technology systems were made, and a further QR20 million in contracts to buy security devices, military equipment and radars in the works. (The post MOI closes security deals worth QR309 million at Milipol Qatar is from Doha...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Doha News has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!