Latest Blog Posts »
- Qatar's high court upholds espionage conviction of Filipinos 14 hours ago defense lawyers said there was no evidence to support those charges and that their clients were convicted solely on the strength of confessions given “under physical and psychological torture,” according to documents submitted to the Court of Cassation. (The post Qatar’s high court upholds...
- State hospitals in Qatar to stop selling junk food 16 hours ago A pilot phase to test out a healthy food plan will be rolled out soon. (The post State hospitals in Qatar to stop selling junk food is from Doha News.)
- Qatar's population hits 2016 high, continues to rise 18 hours ago There were 2,559,267 residents in Qatar as of April 30, a 9 percent jump from April 2015, according to figures released by the Ministry of Development, Planning and Statistics (MDPS). (The post Qatar’s population hits 2016 high, continues to rise is from Doha News.)
- Reports: First phase of Qatar's Motor City to be complete by mid-2017 19 hours ago The first tender for phase one of the QR1.5 billion project was launched yesterday and work on that is set to be done by mid-2017. (The post Reports: First phase of Qatar’s Motor City to be complete by mid-2017 is from Doha News.)
- Man sentenced in Patterson murder released after serving jail term 20 hours ago Mohamed Abdallah Hassan Abdul Aziz was found guilty of helping to burn Patterson’s body and damage evidence and sentenced to three years in prison. (The post Man sentenced in Patterson murder released after serving jail term is from Doha News.)
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Doha News has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!