Latest Blog Posts »
- Happy Eid al-Fitr from Doha News 3 hours ago The team wishes everyone a happy Eid holiday. (The post Happy Eid al-Fitr from Doha News is from Doha News.)
- Eid al-Fitr in Qatar starts Monday, Awqaf announces 18 hours ago Monday, July 28 will be the first day of Eid al-Fitr in Qatar, the Ministry of Endowments and Islamic Affairs (Awqaf) has said. Eid Mubarak! (The post Eid al-Fitr in Qatar starts Monday, Awqaf announces is from Doha News.)
- Hamad International Airport's first Eid holiday off to a smooth start 22 hours ago Parking appears to be plentiful, and check-in, while busy, was moving at a brisk pace this morning - in stark contrast to last Eid, when passengers struggling to get to the old airport had to get out of their cars and walk to the terminal. (The post Hamad International Airport’s first Eid holiday...
- Q-Post to close Musheireb post office branch 1 day ago The closure of the Abdul Aziz bin Ahmed Street office, which will be effective Aug. 3 following the Eid holidays, will leave the Musheireb and old downtown area without a local post office. (The post Q-Post to close Musheireb post office branch is from Doha News.)
- Qatar ranked top Arab country for human development by UN 1 day ago At 31st out of 187 nations around the world, Qatar beat out its regional neighbors for a second year in a row, due to its high annual income, low maternal death rates and quality of healthcare, among other things. (The post Qatar ranked top Arab country for human development by UN is from Doha...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Doha News has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!