Latest Blog Posts »
- Qatar Media to review 3,000 hours of programming as JCC trial continues 3 hours ago While the legal proceedings appear poised to continue on into the new year, a diplomatic agreement is hoped to lead to the dismissal of charges against three former Al Jazeera Children’s Channel executives. (The post Qatar Media to review 3,000 hours of programming as JCC trial continues is from...
- Six things to do in Qatar this weekend (Nov. 27-29) 6 hours ago Whether you feel like shopping, running for a cause, watching one of the world's most popular musicals or learning about history in a fun way, there are plenty of things to do in Qatar over the weekend. Here are our picks. (The post Six things to do in Qatar this weekend (Nov. 27-29) is from Doha...
- Katara Hospitality mulling $1.6 billion offshore hotel in Qatar 8 hours ago The 1,000-room hotel would be constructed of stainless steel and glass, illuminated at night by LED lights that the building architect said will create the illusion of a shimmering pearl. (The post Katara Hospitality mulling $1.6 billion offshore hotel in Qatar is from Doha News.)
- GCC labor ministers agree on unified contract defining rights of maids 10 hours ago If ratified, the document would guarantee by law one day off a week for domestic workers in Qatar and the rest of the GCC. Other rights would include a cap on working hours and the option to live outside of the home of their sponsor. (The post GCC labor ministers agree on unified contract defining...
- Survey sheds light on work and leisure habits of Qataris, expats 1 day ago Qatar’s first-ever Time Use survey shows that the average Qatari works shorter hours and spends more time on leisure pursuits, studying and praying than a non-Qatari resident. (The post Survey sheds light on work and leisure habits of Qataris, expats is from Doha News.)
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Doha News has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!