Latest Blog Posts »
- Court fines Qatar's Aqua Park and contractors after child's drowning 5 hours ago According to the judge’s verdict, the company managing the facility failed to staff it with a sufficient number of lifeguards the day the child died. (The post Court fines Qatar’s Aqua Park and contractors after child’s drowning is from Doha News.)
- Qatar ministry warns residents against keeping baboons as pets 7 hours ago The MMUP said that baboons are increasingly being taken as pets here due to their low cost, the fact that there are no rules regulating or restricting their ownership in Qatar and how cute the babies appear, making them especially appealing to children. (The post Qatar ministry warns residents...
- More of Qatar's population living outside of Doha, new figures show 10 hours ago This may be explained by the fact that authorities are opening more schools, hospitals and leisure activities outside of the capital. But also, more labor camps have been established in Al Khor and Al Shahaniyah districts in the past couple of years. (The post More of Qatar’s population living...
- Driver who crashed into Rolls Royce at Sheraton Doha turned over to police 13 hours ago After video footage of the incident went viral last night, the Sheraton acknowledged in a statement that a “dangerous incident” took place Sunday morning, and confirmed there were no injuries. (The post Driver who crashed into Rolls Royce at Sheraton Doha turned over to police is from Doha...
- Qatar's energy sector sees another round of layoffs 1 day ago When asked about job cuts, RasGas sent a statement to Doha News saying that "internal structural changes" were due to "the current environment in the industry." (The post Qatar’s energy sector sees another round of layoffs is from Doha News.)
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Doha News has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!