Latest Blog Posts »
- Qatar opens new sewage treatment plant as it ups wastewater usage 1 hour ago Its launch comes as Qatar rapidly increases its use of treated sewage water, from irrigation and green spaces to cooling and construction purposes, an Ashghal official previously said. (The post Qatar opens new sewage treatment plant as it ups wastewater usage is from Doha News.)
- More than 5,000 calls to 999 made each day in Qatar in 2015 3 hours ago While 999 is supposed to be used only in the case of real emergencies, the MOI's chief of emergencies Khalid Saleh Al-Ansari has previously complained that 90 percent of the calls made to the service are not for crises. (The post More than 5,000 calls to 999 made each day in Qatar in 2015 is from...
- Wafi Gourmet closed for two weeks for misleading customers about fish 5 hours ago In a statement on its website, the MEC said that the restaurant will be closed for two weeks and has been fined for violating Article 7 of Law No. 8 of 2008 on consumer rights. (The post Wafi Gourmet closed for two weeks for misleading customers about fish is from Doha News.)
- Megapolis soft-opens to praise from the public at Pearl-Qatar 6 hours ago Though it is nearly a year behind schedule, Megapolis was worth the wait, according to visitors who spoke to Doha News on Saturday. (The post Megapolis soft-opens to praise from the public at Pearl-Qatar is from Doha News.)
- What you need to know about 2016 National Sport Day in Qatar 21 hours ago From fun runs to mini golf to sack races, aerobics, boxing and pony rides, there is a lot to check out on NSD. Here's our guide on where to go and what to do to keep active on Tuesday, Feb. 9, 2016. (The post What you need to know about 2016 National Sport Day in Qatar is from Doha News.)
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Doha News has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!