Latest Blog Posts »
- Qatar condemns Barcelona attack as going 'against all human values' 2 hours ago Spain’s Prime Minister called the attack an act of “jihadi terrorism” and police said they have some suspects in custody. (The post Qatar condemns Barcelona attack as going ‘against all human values’ is from Doha News.)
- Two new routes speed up traffic in south Doha 23 hours ago An 11km southern extension to the existing Doha Expressway now connects the recently-opened G-Ring Road with Mesaieed Road. It's also now easier to get to and from Hamad Port, thanks to a new 14km road that links to G-Ring Road. (The post Two new routes speed up traffic in south Doha is from Doha...
- Saudi border reopens to Qatar Hajj pilgrims by order of the King 1 day ago The meeting, in which officials expressed “brotherly feelings," marked one of the first times Saudi and Qatari authorities have spoken since the dispute began in June. (The post Saudi border reopens to Qatar Hajj pilgrims by order of the King is from Doha News.)
- Six things to do in Qatar this weekend (Aug. 16-19) 1 day ago Watch family parades at Summer Entertainment City, cheer on your favorite teams in basketball and volleyball tournaments or take part in a Mindsports challenge - what do you fancy doing this weekend? (The post Six things to do in Qatar this weekend (Aug. 16-19) is from Doha News.)
- Cost of living steady in Qatar, but food prices rising 1 day ago Overall, however, goods and services for local residents were up just 0.2 percent in July compared to the same time last year, according to the Consumer Price Index (CPI). (The post Cost of living steady in Qatar, but food prices rising is from Doha News.)
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Doha News has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!