Latest Blog Posts »
- Expat fined QR1,000 for 'smuggling' empty hand grenade into Qatar 13 hours ago The grenade was found by customs officials at Hamad International Airport in the middle of the defendant's son's clothes and toys. It was deemed "safe" because it did not contain any gunpowder, according to Al Raya. (The post Expat fined QR1,000 for ‘smuggling’ empty hand grenade into Qatar is...
- Qatar makes headway on Doha Zoo plans with awarding of new contracts 16 hours ago Aswan Trading and Contracting Company will spend the next 14 months preparing the site for the main construction, as well as preserving and maintaining the “trees and natural environment” during excavation works. (The post Qatar makes headway on Doha Zoo plans with awarding of new contracts is...
- Qatar Emir promises 'justice' over Villaggio Mall fire deaths 17 hours ago Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad Al Thani apparently reiterated his desire for accountability over the 19 fire-related deaths when speaking to New Zealand’s Prime Minister this week, following a meeting in Istanbul. (The post Qatar Emir promises ‘justice’ over Villaggio Mall fire deaths is from Doha...
- MOI warns Qatar residents off roads, sea ahead of impending sandstorm 1 day ago In a statement, the Qatar Meteorology Department said that visibility may drop below 2km in some places, with dusty conditions persisting until Monday. (The post MOI warns Qatar residents off roads, sea ahead of impending sandstorm is from Doha News.)
- New Al Rayyan Road diversions likely to cause delays for Doha motorists 1 day ago Starting today, diversions are in place at Bani Hajer roundabout near Education City, and on Al Rayyan Road near Sports Roundabout. (The post New Al Rayyan Road diversions likely to cause delays for Doha motorists is from Doha News.)
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Doha News has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!