A Never Ending Summer
Latest Blog Posts »
- The magic school bus 2 months ago Our first concern when we arrived in Canada in November was to enroll the kids to school as soon as possible. While the school year in Brazil is from February to December, the following school year which is from September to June had already started here! The twins were only finishing their first...
- Swimming 2 months ago Sorry, it has been a while over here… AGAIN. How typically Canadian of me to start a post with an apology!
- Continuamos? 4 months ago What will happen to this blog now that I am back in Canada? Does it make sense to keep writing “A Never Ending Summer” when it’s actually a cold, wet, snowy, gray winter day outside my window? I don’t have the heart to close this blog, open a new one, or even resuscitate the old […]
- Recapitulação 2 5 months ago WARNING: This is a very long tale of Brazilian bureaucracies. If you haven’t the heart to read all this, please just have a look at our last pictures of Brazil (Parque da Cidade, work of the well known Brazilian landscape designer Roberto Burle Marx) and wait until I write about something else....
- A borboleta amarela 5 months ago
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » A Never Ending Summer has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!