A Never Ending Summer
Latest Blog Posts »
- Recapitulation 2 3 weeks ago WARNING: This is a very long tale of Brazilian bureaucracies. If you haven’t the heart to read all this, please just have a look at our last pictures of Brazil (Parque da Cidade, work of the well known Brazilian landscape designer Roberto Burle Marx) and wait until I write about something else....
- A borboleta amarela 1 month ago
- Recapitulation 1 1 month ago Hellooo, I’m baaack! And happy new year everyone! Now happily reporting live from the other side of the Americas, from the land of Ice and Snow! Seriously, what a contrast. ALERTS IN EFFECT Extreme Cold Warning Issued at 16:19 Friday 05 January 2018 A prolonged period of very cold wind chills is...
- Obrigada, vizinha 5 months ago Stress, emotions, don’t think. The last weeks have been once more a whirlwind of activities around here. We have sorted through all our belongings, decided what furniture to sell, what few piece to include in our move, what to donate, what to toss in the garbage, what to give to the in-laws, what...
- Princesa Gatinha 6 months ago Last year, when we were still living in Goiás, the cat above appeared one morning at our front door. More precisely, she was hiding under our car and the kids saw her. She was a small famished kitten, so young we could still see the umbilical cord. It had happened a few weeks before with […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » A Never Ending Summer has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!