A Never Ending Summer
Latest Blog Posts »
- Obrigada, vizinha 3 months ago Stress, emotions, don’t think. The last weeks have been once more a whirlwind of activities around here. We have sorted through all our belongings, decided what furniture to sell, what few piece to include in our move, what to donate, what to toss in the garbage, what to give to the in-laws, what...
- Princesa Gatinha 4 months ago Last year, when we were still living in Goiás, the cat above appeared one morning at our front door. More precisely, she was hiding under our car and the kids saw her. She was a small famished kitten, so young we could still see the umbilical cord. It had happened a few weeks before with […]
- Virando realidade 4 months ago Things are seriously getting real over here. I told both schools that we are moving soon, how “soon” is still uncertain but I wanted them to start looking for my replacements. They won’t find someone who can teach both French and German, so it will have to be two people. I’m particularly...
- Chega de saudade 4 months ago Ce matin j’écoutais la radio en allemand (sur Radio Garden, je conseille vivement) et je grelotais de froid. Il ne faisait que 20°C chez moi. Que voulez-vous j’ai perdu l’habitude, c’est le vrai hivers brésilien ici, quoi! Et puis, cinq minutes plus tard, j’entend les allemands se...
- Ubatuba 5 months ago I know, I know, this is a sad excuse of a blog (last entry was 3 months ago, seriously?!), but instead of getting lost is a stream of the usual unconvincing excuses (busy or lazy? Maybe both), here are some news. The children have their winter break for the entire month of July. D has […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » A Never Ending Summer has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!