The Expat Loop
Latest Blog Posts »
- The Italian Way 2 months ago In Italy, things are done differently, it is the Italian way of life. Some of it is good, while others is not so good. Some of it is logical while others is illogical. But if you want to live in this beautiful country then it is up to you to adjust and accept. Italian people […]
- Another day, another glass of Prosecco! 3 months ago My eyes open and a new day begins. I stretch out of bed to hear ” Momma Momma” and the day is underway! I venture out into the cold to walk the kids to school as Grace is singing all the way. The city is starting to wake up, the smell of coffee in the […]
- An Aussie gal takes on Italy 4 months ago It has been some time since I have written a post and this is why. Aside from having two kids under 4 we moved from San Francisco, USA to Turin, Italy. Yes you read it we moved to Italy! We have been here almost 3 months and it has been an adventure. Let me just […]
- From Trailing spouse to Expat mother 10 months ago Being an expat is an adventure! It is an amazing journey of highs and lows, laughter and tears, goals and fears and most of adventure! My love of the USA started back in 2005 when I came over to be a councilor for summer camp. California was like no where I had been. The food, […]
- Where have I been? 11 months ago It have been 17 months since my last blog post and the question you may all been asking, is where have I been? Well that is a good question. First and foremost I have been a mother to our gorgeous daughter Grace. Taking her to physical therapy, doctor appointments, preschool. Her preemie journey is...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » The Expat Loop has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!