The Expat Loop
Latest Blog Posts »
- From Trailing spouse to Expat mother 2 weeks ago Being an expat is an adventure! It is an amazing journey of highs and lows, laughter and tears, goals and fears and most of adventure! My love of the USA started back in 2005 when I came over to be a councilor for summer camp. California was like no where I had been. The food, […]
- Where have I been? 3 months ago It have been 17 months since my last blog post and the question you may all been asking, is where have I been? Well that is a good question. First and foremost I have been a mother to our gorgeous daughter Grace. Taking her to physical therapy, doctor appointments, preschool. Her preemie journey is...
- Our "Amazing" Grace... 1 year ago I always wanted to be a mother, it was something I have always dreamed of. So when the day came that we decided the have a family it was a easy choice and a few months later we were pregnant. The moment I peed on the test and then it went positive and my […]
- You know your a Mum if.... 1 year ago This blog is a shout out to all my fellow Mum readers. As a new Mum I have entered the world of diapers, spit up, poop, mothers groups, feeding, prams and so much more So it struck me that I have gone from wife to wife and mother. I was one of those people […]
- Trailing spouse- trailing mother- travel widow wife 1 year ago I am often asked what do you do, why are you in the USA, where is your husband and the question I am asked almost daily how do you cope with your husbands travel. A reader of mine ask me to write a blog about how to cope with having a husband that travels. […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » The Expat Loop has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!