The Expat Loop
Latest Blog Posts »
- Spring in Italy 1 day ago As the snow starts to melt away on the mountains, the flowers are in bloom and every third person is eating gelato you know it is spring time. Italy is magical is spring. It isn’t the busy season yet, the perfect weather and the smell of flowers are in the air. This year was my […]
- The art of coffee and blind friend dates! 6 days ago I have a love for coffee! For the smell, tasting that first sip of fresh brewed coffee to socializing with friends over a coffee. Italy is famous for coffee! They have some of the best coffee in the world and it is a true art form to make it. Coffee can mean a lot to […]
- Returning from the land of English! 2 weeks ago Expats have a love for travel, which is also a passion of mine. In the past month we have been to London and Ireland. Both of course are English speaking countries. Now previously living in the USA, I wouldn’t think about the language of the country we are visiting, especially when it is English,...
- Expat women unite! 3 weeks ago The power of women is like nothing else. I was brought up the theory that “ women hold up half the sky” and I couldn’t agree more. In today’s society women, and in particular mothers, have a tendency to be very judgmental. Rather than doing that we should be doing which is, being...
- Living on the Italian edge 2 months ago As a expat every day we are putting ourselves out there, embracing new challenges, discovering our self and facing our fears. But imagine if we didn’t do that, what our expat experience would be like. Recently I was ask “ Sarah how are you so proactive?” The answer is well I am not sure. Is...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » The Expat Loop has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!