Top of the Tent
Latest Blog Posts »
- My Read Diverse Year Stats 9 months ago Well, my target has been reached with a few days to spare in 2016. In my last post way back …Continue reading →
- A Book A Week in My Read Diverse Year 1 year ago Following my pledge to ‘Read Diverse’ in a more conscious way, I’ve assessed the 26 books I’ve read in the first …Continue reading →
- Baileys Prize Shortlist - Mini Reviews 1 year ago This year I’ve managed to read five out of the six shortlisted books for the Baileys Prize, the winner of …Continue reading →
- You have to follow what the book needs says E.A.Bucchianeri Quotes for Writers (and people who like quotes) 1 year ago Originally posted on BRIDGET WHELAN writer: …The Book is more important than your plans for it. You have to go with what…
- 8 Mini Book Reviews: My Reading List 2016 1 year ago Thanks to February kindly having an extra day in this Leap Year, I’m just able to reach my target of …Continue reading →
Contest Entries »
- Sometimes, It's the Little Things that Mean the Most Expat Blog Awards 2013 Sometimes, It’s the Little Things That Mean the Most There are pros and cons to life as an ex-pat. The most cited advantages usually relate to the ‘big’ things in life – enhanced opportunities for promotion, higher wages, a better...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 5 reviews on Top of the Tent
12:08 PM September 24, 2013
Safia's blog is a delight to read. Her writing is captivating.
18:39 PM September 24, 2013
This blog is dripping with literary delight. Her blog is packed with poetry, fiction, and poignant reflections. She has a wonderful way of capturing life's moments! check it out . . .
06:43 AM September 30, 2013
Very nice writing - very nice indeed and good pictures too.
14:03 PM September 30, 2013
Beautifully written without being pretentious, this blog is always a joy to read. I love that the content is varied (sometimes poetry, sometimes musings on daily life, etc) and enjoy the unique perspective Safia offers from RAK (as opposed to the usuals - Dubai or AD). Definitely check it out!
16:22 PM December 14, 2013
Didn't find out much about Ras Al Kaimah, but enjoyed browsing the Irish poems and writing quotes. A different and original perspective on living as an ex-pat. Have a look - you won't be disappointed.