Piglet in Portugal
Latest Blog Posts »
- Diet in Denial 18 hours ago Today my friend gave me a nice top she’d bought on a whim but then decided it ‘was not her colours’. Great I thought, until I got it out of the bag – it was huge! Convinced it was going … Continue reading →
- Why Are My Kumquat Leaves Yellow? 3 days ago After making some Kumquat marmalade which was absolutely delicious, I decided to grow my own Kumquat tree. Kumquats are expensive here in Portugal so planting my own tree seemed the logical step says she, who kills most things including fig … Continue reading →
- FitBit and Senior Moments 6 days ago I accept I’m not the sharpest tool in the draw when it comes to mastering technology and digital gizmos, but even I had to groan at this particular ‘senior blond’ moment. Wanting to lose weight I invested in a FitBit … Continue reading →
- Palácio de Mateus Reflections 3 weeks ago This week’s WordPress Photo Challenge is all about reflections. One of the least memorable trips on our Douro river cruise was a visit to Palácio de Mateus, near Vila Real. Please don’t ask why but I was expecting to visit … Continue reading →
- Why does my Aloe Arborescens have black leaves? 2 months ago Is there a cure? About a year ago I noticed my Aloe Arborescens were covered in dappled black marks, and after a few months the leaves turned black, shriveled and died. There is an old adage: Don’t put off till … Continue reading →
Contest Entries »
- Moving to Portugal - 5 Things to Consider Writing Contest October 2012 This article is not about moving to Portugal viewed through rose-tinted spectacles because although the sun shines, the beaches are stunning, the wine and beer are cheap Portugal has warts as well. The information below is based on personal...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 3 reviews on Piglet in Portugal
16:02 PM October 15, 2012
I love Piglet´s posts, they always make me smile. She has a good writing style and a great way to portray life in Portugal.
21:10 PM November 18, 2012
great blog which covers a whole variety of topics from Portugal to gardening to recipes and to life. Beautifully written and described - I especially love the gardening posts.
21:03 PM December 05, 2012
Wonderful to see you here! You already know I love your blog - it feels like sitting down talking to you. A distinctive voice and a great sense of humor make it a perfect accompaniment to my morning coffee! You invariably set me up for the day :-)