Piglet in Portugal
Latest Blog Posts »
- Author Jenny Grainer: Portugal and the Algarve Now & Then 2 days ago Jenny recently contacted “Piglet in Portugal” (unaware she knew me through her monthly writing group), to ask if I would help promote her e-book through my blog. What a small world! Naturally I was delighted to help. Jenny’s book presents … Continue reading →
- Tales from France - Tete de Veau - bone out! 1 week ago On our recent trip to France, to celebrate our Granddaughter’s second Birthday, the funniest moment (from my point-of-view) was a meal enjoyed at a local restaurant. Son-in-law kindly translated the menu and Mr Piglet chose the veal option. When his … Continue reading →
- Tales from France - you must be joking! 1 week ago “We’re going to make a Mickey Mouse cake for baby Piglet’s birthday,” my daughter announced. Her words immediately triggered alarm bells in my head. I looked away from my computer aware this conversation needed my full attention. “We” probably meant …...
- Piglet's Plot in April 2 weeks ago This year I’m keeping a photographic diary of my humble vegetable garden. In theory, if I take photographs on the 19th of each month they will offer a direct comparison as to what’s growing when, where and how well. The … Continue reading →
- No Way! 1 month ago When I saw the theme for this week’s Weekly Photo Challenge was “UP”, I immediately thought of this photograph! No, I was not persuaded to climb up a snaking ladder to the top of this enormous slide. As I pointed … Continue reading →
Contest Entries »
- Moving to Portugal - 5 Things to Consider Writing Contest October 2012 This article is not about moving to Portugal viewed through rose-tinted spectacles because although the sun shines, the beaches are stunning, the wine and beer are cheap Portugal has warts as well. The information below is based on personal...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 3 reviews on Piglet in Portugal
16:02 PM October 15, 2012
I love Piglet´s posts, they always make me smile. She has a good writing style and a great way to portray life in Portugal.
21:10 PM November 18, 2012
great blog which covers a whole variety of topics from Portugal to gardening to recipes and to life. Beautifully written and described - I especially love the gardening posts.
21:03 PM December 05, 2012
Wonderful to see you here! You already know I love your blog - it feels like sitting down talking to you. A distinctive voice and a great sense of humor make it a perfect accompaniment to my morning coffee! You invariably set me up for the day :-)