Piglet in Portugal
Latest Blog Posts »
- Why am I here... ? 6 months ago This week’s WordPress Photo Challenge is Eye Spy. I see you, do you really see me behind the bars of captivity… ?
- 7 Restaurants With Good Food And Great Views In The Western Algarve 6 months ago Are you stuck for somewhere to eat and looking for inspiration such as a nice restaurant with good food as well as great views? Here are my suggestions (listed in no particular order) for the wild West of Portugal. . … Continue reading →
- Has the sun set on your dreams? 7 months ago … or are you still dreaming?
- Transitions: The Evolution of Man 7 months ago The theme for this week’s WordPress Photo Challenge is Transition. When you stop to consider how we have evolved and the stress of living in a high-pressured, money-grabbing, politically correct and power crazy world where tolerance and excuses breed intolerance, … Continue reading →
- Weekly Photo Challenge - Wall 7 months ago This week’s Weekly Photo Challenge is ‘Wall’ This is the noticeboard on my study wall. For the last year I have been staring at this piggin’ mess with the good intention of removing all the redundant pieces of paper, cards and ‘whatnots’ I … Continue reading →
Contest Entries »
- Moving to Portugal - 5 Things to Consider Writing Contest October 2012 This article is not about moving to Portugal viewed through rose-tinted spectacles because although the sun shines, the beaches are stunning, the wine and beer are cheap Portugal has warts as well. The information below is based on personal...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 3 reviews on Piglet in Portugal
16:02 PM October 15, 2012
I love Piglet´s posts, they always make me smile. She has a good writing style and a great way to portray life in Portugal.
21:10 PM November 18, 2012
great blog which covers a whole variety of topics from Portugal to gardening to recipes and to life. Beautifully written and described - I especially love the gardening posts.
21:03 PM December 05, 2012
Wonderful to see you here! You already know I love your blog - it feels like sitting down talking to you. A distinctive voice and a great sense of humor make it a perfect accompaniment to my morning coffee! You invariably set me up for the day :-)