Piglet in Portugal
Latest Blog Posts »
- Nêspera (Loquat) Jam 1 day ago If you’re harvesting nêspera fruit (otherwise known as Loquat or medlar fruit) about now you may want to try this simple nêspera jam recipe. And I mean it’s simple… as in “easie peasie” simple! This April our little nêspera tree … Continue reading →
- Blogging and Goals - Input Please 1 week ago Dear followers, I’ve signed up to the WordPress Blogging 201 (basically how to improve your blog). Over the next two weeks we are given various assignments. This is my first assignment and I need your help, please. Today’s 201 assignment … Continue reading →
- Statue Infante D. Henrique and the Mercado de Escravos - (Slave Market) in Lagos 1 week ago The statue of Infante D. Henrique (Henry the Navigator), sits pride of place in the Praça do Infante Dom Henrique within a few metres of the “Slave Market”. Born March 4th, 1394 Henry was an important figure in the Portuguese Age … Continue reading →
- Midlife Crisis? 2 weeks ago So what’s with the studded boots and ‘hot lip’ leggings, you may well ask? My friends inform me I’m having a midlife crisis – that or I’m going barking mad. I even threatened to have pink and purple rebellious highlights … Continue reading →
- Mum - 19th November 1926 - 18th December 2013 3 weeks ago My Mum passed away in December at the grand old age of 87 years young. Although her mind had long-ceased to focus on the here and now and she lived in the past, she was a tough old bird and … Continue reading →
Contest Entries »
- Moving to Portugal - 5 Things to Consider Writing Contest October 2012 This article is not about moving to Portugal viewed through rose-tinted spectacles because although the sun shines, the beaches are stunning, the wine and beer are cheap Portugal has warts as well. The information below is based on personal...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 3 reviews on Piglet in Portugal
16:02 PM October 15, 2012
I love Piglet´s posts, they always make me smile. She has a good writing style and a great way to portray life in Portugal.
21:10 PM November 18, 2012
great blog which covers a whole variety of topics from Portugal to gardening to recipes and to life. Beautifully written and described - I especially love the gardening posts.
21:03 PM December 05, 2012
Wonderful to see you here! You already know I love your blog - it feels like sitting down talking to you. A distinctive voice and a great sense of humor make it a perfect accompaniment to my morning coffee! You invariably set me up for the day :-)