Piglet in Portugal
Latest Blog Posts »
- A Romantic Evening in Venice 2 weeks ago The prompt for this week’s photo challenge is bridge. Unfortunately, after an extensive search through my photos for an inspiring bridge in Portugal, I drew a blank. Will a bridge in Venice suffice? On our first evening in Venice we … Continue reading →
- FitBit Blues 3 weeks ago A poem dedicated to my Fitbit. I have a trusty Fitbit it likes to keep me trim It puts me on the treadmill so walking’s not a whim. Ten thousand steps my daily goal is harder than it seems So … Continue reading →
- Driving in the UK - Variable Speed Limits 4 weeks ago On a recent trip back to the UK we found, much to our surprise, driving far more stressful than in Portugal. Okay, you probably don’t get so many crazy drivers taking unnecessary risks, but that is probably due to the … Continue reading →
- Order or Out of Order? 1 month ago My passion for gardening has now extended to include collecting succulents and cacti so every time I visit a garden centre my first port of call is the succulent and cacti bays. So far choice has been limited as most … Continue reading →
- Furrrrrry Friends 2 months ago Do cats and dogs need us as much as we need them? When I was a child I had two cats both of which were killed on the road. When I lost my first cat I was heartbroken so my … Continue reading →
Contest Entries »
- Moving to Portugal - 5 Things to Consider Writing Contest October 2012 This article is not about moving to Portugal viewed through rose-tinted spectacles because although the sun shines, the beaches are stunning, the wine and beer are cheap Portugal has warts as well. The information below is based on personal...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 3 reviews on Piglet in Portugal
16:02 PM October 15, 2012
I love Piglet´s posts, they always make me smile. She has a good writing style and a great way to portray life in Portugal.
21:10 PM November 18, 2012
great blog which covers a whole variety of topics from Portugal to gardening to recipes and to life. Beautifully written and described - I especially love the gardening posts.
21:03 PM December 05, 2012
Wonderful to see you here! You already know I love your blog - it feels like sitting down talking to you. A distinctive voice and a great sense of humor make it a perfect accompaniment to my morning coffee! You invariably set me up for the day :-)