Piglet in Portugal
Latest Blog Posts »
- Six Unusual Holiday Activities In The Algarve 3 months ago The Algarve, is not only blessed with over sixty blue flag beaches, numerous golf courses, vibrant nightlife, glorious weather but also a host of other activities visitors to the area may not always be aware of. When booking hotels and … Continue reading →
- Remembrance Day: A Tribute To Our Brave Soldiers... 3 months ago Remembrance Day, or Poppy Day is a memorial day which has been observed in Commonwealth of Nations member states since the end of the First World War. It is the day when we remember the soldiers who have given their life in … Continue reading →
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Signs 4 months ago The theme for this week’s WordPress Weekly Photo Challenge is ‘Signs’. That’s lucky, because I have the perfect picture! I spotted this sign outside the toilets in a restaurant in Ferragudo, Algarve. It made me chuckle so of course I … Continue reading →
- Toilet Horrors... one for the ladies 5 months ago Knowing I’m a bit of a toilet inspector a good friend shared this ‘toilet humour’. When I read it I nearly peed my pants with laughter! Enjoy! When you have to visit a public toilet, you usually find a line … Continue reading →
- Are All Care Homes Potential Cattle Markets? Interview with Steven Hawley 4 months ago Steven Hawley’s novelette, Cattle Market, struck a chord with me as I reflected on the plight of my own mother and the difficult decision we made to place her in a care home. Before we moved her to a more … Continue reading →
Contest Entries »
- Moving to Portugal - 5 Things to Consider Writing Contest October 2012 This article is not about moving to Portugal viewed through rose-tinted spectacles because although the sun shines, the beaches are stunning, the wine and beer are cheap Portugal has warts as well. The information below is based on personal...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 3 reviews on Piglet in Portugal
16:02 PM October 15, 2012
I love Piglet´s posts, they always make me smile. She has a good writing style and a great way to portray life in Portugal.
21:10 PM November 18, 2012
great blog which covers a whole variety of topics from Portugal to gardening to recipes and to life. Beautifully written and described - I especially love the gardening posts.
21:03 PM December 05, 2012
Wonderful to see you here! You already know I love your blog - it feels like sitting down talking to you. A distinctive voice and a great sense of humor make it a perfect accompaniment to my morning coffee! You invariably set me up for the day :-)