Piglet in Portugal
Latest Blog Posts »
- Growing Cucumbers in Pots is SO Easy! 2 days ago Imagine eating your own home-grown organic cucumbers. Hmmmm… delicious! Why not challenge yourself to grow cucumbers in pots or indeed any container which has adequate drainage. Even if you only have a small garden or sunny balcony give it a … Continue reading →
- A mystical sunset in Portugal - was it a sign? 4 days ago I was searching through my photographs when I came upon this mystical sunset. The cross was evanescent, fading just as quickly as it had appeared. I still wonder if there was some spiritual significance.
- Portuguese Heritage - Fado 6 days ago The theme for this week’s WordPress photo challenge is Heritage. Thinking of the words ‘heritage’ and ‘Portugal’ in the same sentence the first thing that comes to mind is Fado. We were fortunate to see the highly acclaimed Fado singer … Continue reading →
- It's Piglet's Seven Year Blogiversary - Looking Back 1 week ago Photocredit: Pixababy.com I’ve just been notified by WordPress it’s my seven year anniversary. Have I really been blogging that long? My goodness, how time flies! Unfortunately, due to my admin interests at writingforums.com I neglected my blog and lost touch … Continue reading →
- Found Poetry: 10 Day Poetry Challenge - Day 7 1 week ago It’s day seven of the WordPress ‘Ten Day Poetry’ challenge. Today we were asked to write or should I say create a ‘Found’ poem. What is a Found poem? You may well ask, and I can tell you it is … Continue reading →
Contest Entries »
- Moving to Portugal - 5 Things to Consider Writing Contest October 2012 This article is not about moving to Portugal viewed through rose-tinted spectacles because although the sun shines, the beaches are stunning, the wine and beer are cheap Portugal has warts as well. The information below is based on personal...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 3 reviews on Piglet in Portugal
16:02 PM October 15, 2012
I love Piglet´s posts, they always make me smile. She has a good writing style and a great way to portray life in Portugal.
21:10 PM November 18, 2012
great blog which covers a whole variety of topics from Portugal to gardening to recipes and to life. Beautifully written and described - I especially love the gardening posts.
21:03 PM December 05, 2012
Wonderful to see you here! You already know I love your blog - it feels like sitting down talking to you. A distinctive voice and a great sense of humor make it a perfect accompaniment to my morning coffee! You invariably set me up for the day :-)