Piglet in Portugal
Latest Blog Posts »
- No Peaches for Piglet 2 months ago A couple of years ago I bought a peach tree. I planted the baby tree in a large pot, talked to it daily and it thrived. This year it flowered and the flowers, to my delight, turned to peaches. After … Continue reading →
- Eat Less and Move More... 3 months ago As I’m in “D” crisis after piling on the pounds, a good friend recommended: I Eat Less and Move More… However, in my case it has proved to be: Move More and Eat More. I understand the principle: the more … Continue reading →
- Tipping in Portugal - How Much is Too Much? 3 months ago Today we were invited to a popular seafood restaurant in the Alentejo to celebrate a friend’s birthday. It was not a set price lunch so we went with a ‘kay sa ra’ attitude. What will be will be… I was … Continue reading →
- Instant Celebrity - I Wish! 3 months ago Today’s WordPress prompt: Instant Celebrity caught my attention. If you could be a famous person for a day, who would you be? Why? I love writing poetry but more importantly poetry that appeals to the masses. No hidden meanings or … Continue reading →
- Unwelcome Visitors in My Garden 3 months ago Yesterday, I was pegging out the washing when I heard a persistent clicking noise coming from the general direction of my vegetable area. “Tick…tick tick… tick… tick tick… tick..“ (You get my drift) The ticking, sounded almost like Morse code. … Continue reading →
Contest Entries »
- Moving to Portugal - 5 Things to Consider Writing Contest October 2012 This article is not about moving to Portugal viewed through rose-tinted spectacles because although the sun shines, the beaches are stunning, the wine and beer are cheap Portugal has warts as well. The information below is based on personal...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 3 reviews on Piglet in Portugal
16:02 PM October 15, 2012
I love Piglet´s posts, they always make me smile. She has a good writing style and a great way to portray life in Portugal.
21:10 PM November 18, 2012
great blog which covers a whole variety of topics from Portugal to gardening to recipes and to life. Beautifully written and described - I especially love the gardening posts.
21:03 PM December 05, 2012
Wonderful to see you here! You already know I love your blog - it feels like sitting down talking to you. A distinctive voice and a great sense of humor make it a perfect accompaniment to my morning coffee! You invariably set me up for the day :-)