Piglet in Portugal
Latest Blog Posts »
- When is a potato not a potato? 3 months ago When it’s a choo choo… noooo that’s not a Portuguese sneeze! Feeling rather adventurous during a recent shopping foray to the local farmers’ market, I stepped outside my cautious ‘foodie’ comfort zone and decided to experiment with some, shall we … Continue reading →
- Dogs on Blue Flag Beaches - Are You "For" or "Against"? 5 months ago As the ongoing debate concerning dogs on blue flags beaches rumbles on, each party vehemently defending their point of view, I wonder who is right. “My dogs loves playing in the sand.” “Your dog craps in the sand and then … Continue reading →
- Piglet's Plot in July 6 months ago It’s now September and here’s me wittering on about my garden activities in July. I’m so far behind with this year’s “Vegetable Diary” I was almost tempted to abandon the idea. However, as I have all the notes and photographic … Continue reading →
- David Cameron visits the sleepy town of Aljezur 7 months ago Aljezur, is the first location in my “Out and About” series where I review various towns and villages in the Western Algarve. The sleepy town of Aljezur is now well and truly on the map since the British Prime Minister … Continue reading →
- Is Pilates a Load of Pooh? 6 months ago Please check out my latest column at Expat Focus. There are many different exercise classes here in the Algarve including yoga, zumba, and aerobics, so whatever possessed me to join a pilate’s class? …I asked myself as I lay on … Continue reading →
Contest Entries »
- Moving to Portugal - 5 Things to Consider Writing Contest October 2012 This article is not about moving to Portugal viewed through rose-tinted spectacles because although the sun shines, the beaches are stunning, the wine and beer are cheap Portugal has warts as well. The information below is based on personal...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 3 reviews on Piglet in Portugal
16:02 PM October 15, 2012
I love Piglet´s posts, they always make me smile. She has a good writing style and a great way to portray life in Portugal.
21:10 PM November 18, 2012
great blog which covers a whole variety of topics from Portugal to gardening to recipes and to life. Beautifully written and described - I especially love the gardening posts.
21:03 PM December 05, 2012
Wonderful to see you here! You already know I love your blog - it feels like sitting down talking to you. A distinctive voice and a great sense of humor make it a perfect accompaniment to my morning coffee! You invariably set me up for the day :-)