Housewife Down Under
Latest Blog Posts »
- The Beginning of the End 6 months ago I haven’t been blogging much for the past few months and I’ve recently decided to wind down this blog. This might not be my last post ever, but I definitely won’t be writing again for a while. When I started blogging, I had just moved to Australia and everything was a novelty. I was also […]
- Are You a Melburnian? 7 months ago Today the Herald Sun has an article up called, “You’re not a Melburnian until…“ There are 18 items on the list and I have to say, pathetically few apply to me. Like maybe about five? Perhaps that’s because so many of them have to do with coffee (which I don’t drink) or sports (which I...
- Touring the Great Alpine Road and the Bogong High Plains Road 9 months ago After our excursion to Raymond Island, we embarked up the Great Alpine Road, starting in Bairnsdale. The Great Alpine Road was the main reason for our weekend away and touring that area was something we had both wanted to do for a while. We had actually intended to do it over summer, but due to...
- Raymond Island 9 months ago I know I haven’t been updating my blog very regularly. Life is sort of getting in the way, so I don’t have as much free time for blogging as I used to. Eventually, though, I will get all my posts up about our recent trip (well, okay, it was about three weeks ago, now, so […]
- Walhalla - An Australian Gold Mining Town 9 months ago For the first time in what seems like forever, we were able to go away for the weekend and explore a new part of Victoria that neither of us had been to before. Woohoo! I’m a bit delayed in writing about it, but better late than never! We spent the first day of our long […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Housewife Down Under
03:32 AM October 11, 2012
I like it. She writes a lot about life in Australia, but also about a lot of other topics. I love expat blogs, but I like when they write about things besides just expat issues, too. And I like her sense of humor.
13:34 PM December 18, 2012
I was just going through the Australian blogs, since I´m also a nominee for the Expat blog awards, and have been reading some of your posts which are quite funny and informative. Good luck.