Flavors of Bogota
Latest Blog Posts »
- The Largest Coffee Fair in Latin America 4 months ago Today was an exciting day for coffee lovers in Colombia. The largest coffee fair in Latin America, Cafes de Colombia Expo, got off to a caffeinated start. The post The Largest Coffee Fair in Latin America appeared first on Flavors of Bogota.
- Taking the Restaurant on the Road - El Cielo Restaurant 3 months ago What’s involved in taking a luxury tasting menu on the road? Good planning. And lots of it. After more than a year of planning, the El Cielo team is ready to take this nearly 5,000 km trip. With 1800 plates. And 500 luxury Italian wine glasses. With a 13 member cooking team. And of course, all...
- What is the Secret of Colombia's Happiness? 4 months ago “Why do you love coffee?” I was in one of Bogota best specialty coffee shops. Light came streaming in the café on that sunny Bogota morning, and the intoxicating smell of freshly ground coffee made us all a bit dizzy. The tour guests crowded in to catch the barista’s answer to my question....
- Your Guide to Tasting Specialty Coffee in Colombia 5 months ago Permission to Slurp will introduce you to the sweet discovery of a coffee culture you haven’t experienced before. The post Your Guide to Tasting Specialty Coffee in Colombia appeared first on Flavors of Bogota.
- Cooking in Latin America: My Beloved Budare 5 months ago Cooking in Colombia or Venezuela, you're going to come face to face with a budare. What is a budare, and how should you use it? Read on. The post Cooking in Latin America: My Beloved Budare appeared first on Flavors of Bogota.
Contest Entries »
- Top 10 Foodie Places in Bogota That Expats Should Visit Expat Blog Awards 2013 An expat in Bogota that wants to get a closer look at Colombian culture can find an excellent way to do it through exploring food and drink and the activities surrounding them. Here are ten places to get into the Colombian frame of mind – for...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2013: Colombia Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Colombia!Copy and paste code to display the Colombia Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Flavors of Bogota
00:15 AM October 15, 2013
The excellent pictures on this blog draw me into the posts, and the interesting writing keeps me reading until the end. I visited Bogota once,and enjoyed the food, so I love to keep up with the latest news in the food scene there.
02:42 AM October 22, 2013
I recently moved to Bogota and I love the city. I enjoy food very much; I worked as a chef years ago and food is one of my passions. I like the way this blog focuses in a passionate way on restaurants and food. I have followed some of the suggestions in it and they're wonderful.