The Adventures of Twins
Latest Blog Posts »
- Digging In the Dashboard, Part III: Features for Images 1 week ago So far in our series of lesser-known WordPress.com features, we’ve discussed handy
- New Theme: Delight 2 weeks ago I’m delighted to announce that we have a new theme for you today, and it’s called…Delight. Designed by CyberChimps, Delight is a clean mobile-friendly premium theme that should suit many types of blogs. It offers a number of customization options, including the ability to choose...
- New Theme: Typo 3 weeks ago Today we have a shiny new theme for your blogging pleasure! Introducing Typo by Okay Themes: With clean typography, an inky color palette, and lots of subtle textures,
- Introducing Related Posts 3 weeks ago Do you ever wonder what happens when your readers reach the end of your posts? What do they click on? Where do they go next? What if you’ve piqued a reader’s interest and left them wanting more, but don’t give them the option to do so? Today, we’re so happy …
- Drape Your Dashboard In Living Color 1 month ago When we launched a makeover of the dashboard, one of the features you requested the most was the ability to shake up its color scheme. Starting today, you can do just that. You can now choose between eight different color settings: To switch color schemes, go to your dashboard, then …
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Australia Honourable Mention Award!
This blog won the Honourable Mention Award for best expat blog in Australia!Copy and paste code to display the Honourable Mention Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 19 reviews on The Adventures of Twins
01:47 AM October 06, 2012
I'm a follower of this blog and love reading it! These twins are super great.
01:58 AM October 06, 2012
I absolutely love this blog. These girls provide excellent insight into their experience of studying abroad in Australia. Not only do they explore well-known monuments such as the Opera House, but they also share accounts of hidden alleyways and daily living. Excellent writing complimented with great pictures. The posts are always a pleasure to read.
02:24 AM October 06, 2012
Good job guys! Keep up the great work :D
03:00 AM October 06, 2012
They're an informative bunch! Being a Canadian interested in going "down under" their posts have provided great insight into the life in Oz! Diverse and interesting topics that keep me keen on wanting more!
03:27 AM October 06, 2012
This is an awesome blog!!! The girls always have interesting and relevant posts on a wide variety of topics.
08:29 AM October 06, 2012
I love their blog! It's really fun to read and interesting. Looking forward to reading more, girls.
09:17 AM October 06, 2012
Love these girls! Best bloggers in Australia!
11:56 AM October 06, 2012
Anika and Jo are so expressive and captivating in their travels, it's a (good) surprise to find out what they're going to write about next! It's interesting to see what they're up to - it makes them feel close when they are so far away! Great blog, guys!
02:36 AM October 08, 2012
These twins are so articulate and the blog reflects their adventures and personality very well. They're always so responsive about engaging with the audience as well by always taking the time to reply to each and every comment.
02:51 AM October 11, 2012
I will make a short, but strong statement: THESE GIRLS MAKE ME WANT TO GO TO AUSTRALIA. Stellar blog posts!
02:27 AM October 14, 2012
I've been reading this blog ever since the beginning and I just love it! It's cute, it's fun, and relatable. The girls are awesome!
21:22 PM October 14, 2012
A wonderful collection of experiences and thoughts between two individuals, in a new land.
03:11 AM October 15, 2012
You two ladies make an average guide to Australia much more enjoyable with both of your sense of humour and insightful comments! Keep it up!
06:09 AM October 15, 2012
I love this blog...makes me wish I had a twin!! :( All kidding aside, I love seeing updates because it makes me excited to read what new things the girls have been up to.
23:06 PM October 15, 2012
Love reading about what the twins are up to together, and individually in Australia and other places they go visit! Very informative, and inspiring :)
12:57 PM October 16, 2012
18:58 PM October 23, 2012
I love reading this blog.They've always got some new adventure and show sides of Australia I never knew about. Topped off with an easy sense of humour, it makes the whole thing just an enjoyable read. It's the only blog I read!
02:56 AM October 27, 2012
Love the blog!
20:25 PM November 06, 2012
What a great blog. I just found it and already I am hooked on it. Keep up the great and interesting blog girls. Thank you.