The Move to America
Latest Blog Posts »
- Key Facts About H-1B Visas 3 weeks ago H-1B visas are used by U.S. employers to temporarily bring in skilled foreign workers who match precise requirements for specific, or speciality occupations. There can be a lot of mis-information about who qualifies and exactly how it works, so here at The Move to America, is a brief break down of...
- Pipeline Executive Orders and The Continued Fight to Protect the Sacred 2 months ago An executive order was signed by President Trump giving the go ahead for the construction and/or completion of the Keystone XL and Dakota Access pipelines. Keystone XL was halted when the Environmental Protection Agency (under Obama) advised it should not be approved, and Dakota Access has been...
- U.S. Voting Restrictions A Thing Of The Past? 3 months ago As America prepares for the inauguration of Donald J. Trump as the next President of the United States, it is interesting to look back in history at how the political voting system here has evolved – particularly with regards to the voting rights of Native Americans, African Americans and women....
- Chai Latte Cupcakes with White Chocolate Buttercream Frosting 4 months ago A very delicious and easy-to-follow recipe for light, fluffy Chai Latte Cupcakes with White Chocolate Buttercream Frosting that make a great seasonal tasty treat. Chai latte instant powder is used as a no fuss way to add the unique flavour, making them ideal to enjoy with a cup of tea or coffee....
- America and Its Political Movement: What's Next? 4 months ago Trump is now President Elect of the United States of America … and this has revealed, maybe somewhat unexpectedly, that this country is more divided than people gave credence to. As it always has, and always will be, people will rally together and focus on building something better than before...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 28 reviews on The Move to America
14:07 PM September 17, 2013
A lovely Blog that is well written with a good variety of posts. A great way to explore the expat life and keep in touch with those back home :-)
17:22 PM September 17, 2013
I love the fact that this blog is a a love story and have been rooting for Molly to get to her husband in America. The postcard pics are interesting and make me want to drive down to Cornwall the next time I have a spare day. I was unaware of the difficulties that falling in love would bring when there are so many hoops to jump through. I hope Molly continues to blog after the move and I wish them so much happiness.
17:28 PM September 17, 2013
Molly's blogs are very well thought out , informative and funny I love catching up on what she's been up to :)
17:30 PM September 17, 2013
Love your blog Molly, it's great hearing what you're up to. Best of luck with the move Rx
18:32 PM September 17, 2013
Great blog, I like it. It makes you think about what's involved in making decisions to become an expat oneself.
21:32 PM September 17, 2013
Fantastically written! You take your readers on the emotional rollercoster that is your move to America, you've shared your highs and (unfortunate) lows with everyone and I feel like I've been there with you. Love the photos brings back very happy memories of holidays in Cornwall, and your staycation blogs have been inspiring. Looking forward to hearing the upcoming installments of life in America!
22:27 PM September 17, 2013
23:20 PM September 17, 2013
Love your blog! So entertaining!!
22:06 PM September 18, 2013
A lovely blog which I thoroughly enjoy reading. The photos are pretty cool too!
22:13 PM September 18, 2013
Love the blog, love the pictures, love everything about it! Funny, entertaining, inspiring, and poignant. Great job! :)
22:14 PM September 18, 2013
Brilliant blog molly and such a fantastic way for everyone to appreciate what your having to go through in preperation for your big move . Best of luck with everything , wishing you much happiness for your future xxxxx
22:15 PM September 18, 2013
Great blog, great way to keep on touch with people far and wide. Love reading about how things are going for you and what you have been up to. Wondering what you are going to rename it when you get to the US .
23:48 PM September 18, 2013
Molly has an excellent and entertaining blog about the process of moving to the Midwest USA. As a fellow expat to the midwest (same state even), I enjoy reading her perspectives.
07:36 AM September 19, 2013
Great blog always full of interesting and amusing antidotes on Molly adventure to be reunited with her husband .
22:16 PM September 19, 2013
Great Blog, good to keep up with how it's all going Molly x
22:27 PM September 19, 2013
Loving reading your stories. Wishing you all the best with your move and look forward to hearing what the USA has to offer.
00:10 AM September 20, 2013
Molly shares her hopes, fears and frustrations with some beautiful photos of her Cornish home. Her blog is entertaining, emotional and educational. Truly an inspiration. Good luck on the next stage of your adventure.
11:35 AM September 21, 2013
Amazing cant wait to hear all about it xx
17:43 PM September 21, 2013
Following Molly's story is exciting, casting me back to my pre-expat days. We'll all be watching from the sidelines as she makes her big step over to the US. A love story watched live! The blog is also highly entertaining, makes me chuckle and can't wait to read her observations on life overseas.
22:29 PM September 21, 2013
You're a great writer Molly, always lots to think about and looking forward to your blogs from the other side of the Atlantic.
19:29 PM September 25, 2013
Love reading your blogs Molly. You are a great writer so keep it up.
20:21 PM September 25, 2013
Have followed Molly Mole all the way since the beginning of this adventure! Remembering the first chat about getting married to finally the move! Love the blogs!! Can't wait to read your blogs from the other side of the Alantic either!
15:31 PM September 27, 2013
Fresh, insightful and honest - I'm sure many expats, future expats and couples in LDRs relate!
15:39 PM September 27, 2013
Brilliant blog, good luck to Molly,
18:54 PM September 28, 2013
I have enjoyed Molly's blogs immensely , and will look forward to future blogs living as an expat! every happiness to you both x
19:09 PM September 28, 2013
07:59 AM September 30, 2013
A lovely blog by a fantastic writer. I can't wait to read about what Molly gets up to in America.
06:41 AM October 02, 2013
Guess what? She's moving to the US to be with her hubby soon! Hear all about it on her fun blog :)