Todos Santos Baja Blog
Latest Blog Posts »
- Daylight Savings Time Ends In Mexico This Weekend, October 30 11 months ago México and the US don’t have the same timing for changing of the DST clocks. This weekend the time will change in most of México at 2 am Sunday morning. Remember it’s “fall back” so move your clocks back one … Continue reading →
- Summer Is Coming (To Todos Santos) And So Is The Threat Of Tropical Storms 1 year ago Unlike Game Of Thrones, it’s not winter that is worrisome in Todos Santos, Baja Sur, Mexico. It’s summer! And our summer doesn’t start or end when the calendar says it is supposed to. Typically, our summer weather begins with the … Continue reading →
- 2016 East Pacific Hurricane Season Is Upon Us 1 year ago May 15 is the official first day of the East Pacific hurricane season and November 30 is the last day. Storms can form and present danger beyond these dates but normally the vast majority of storms occur between these dates. … Continue reading →
- Viviane Mahieux Unveils The "Dark Side" Of Tres Santos 1 year ago Viviane Mahieux has written yet another article (this time appearing on theecologist.org) covering the issues surrounding the Tres Santos development and the town/people of Todos Santos. As always, this is a very well done piece. You should read it. A … Continue reading →
- Todos Santos Gastrovino 2016 Official Poster 1 year ago Todos Santos hosts the Gastrovino Festival this weekend, Friday through Sunday. It’s an easy way to sample some of the best culinary delights that Todos Santos has to offer.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Todos Santos Baja Blog
19:31 PM March 28, 2016
We have been going to Todos for more than 15 years and i read about it. The information on this blog which has evolved from various other platforms is genuine, reliable, homey and accurate. I always like the weather and an occasional local scandal however there is always always an emphasis on keeping Baja and Todos authentic and is respectful of the culture, the land, the water and the people.