Latest Blog Posts »
- New Barlun 纽巴伦 1 year ago Caught this one in Wuhan while in a mid-tier center. It's funny for a lot of reasons. In Chinese New Balance is 新百伦 xin bai lun, and the crossover keeps the meaning of "New" (xin = new) while phonetically getting close to Balance with bai lun. This fake goes for the full phonetic copy...
- Eli Manning spotted in Shanghai 2 years ago
- Taipei takeout coffee comparison 2 years ago Here's another reason why Taipei is such a great place to live. Good take out coffee almost everywhere. Check out this recent Next Magazine article.
- Hipster store front on Shaanxi Road 2 years ago Strolling down Shaanxi Rd on the first day of Dragon year, being mindful of the spirit of life and a little smile comes to my face as I see a King Curtis LP in a store front window.
- 碧雲寺 2 years ago Biyun Temple in Tainan, Taiwan.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » 3Q2U has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!